APi Group Corporation (APG): Price and Financial Metrics
APG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.40||52-week high||$31.14|
|Prev. close||$31.06||52-week low||$18.15|
|Day high||$30.96||Avg. volume||1,022,125|
|50-day MA||$27.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.36||Market Cap||7.16B|
APG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APG POWR Grades
- APG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for APG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- APG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 27.69% of US stocks).
APG Stock Summary
- APG's current price/earnings ratio is 62.42, which is higher than 90.86% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of API GROUP CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, API GROUP CORP is reporting a growth rate of 76.59%; that's higher than 86.71% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SIG, DFH, LMB, WGO, and CHEF.
- APG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit API GROUP CORP's official web site, go to www.apigroupinc.com.
APG Valuation Summary
- APG's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 48.57% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- APG's price/earnings ratio has moved up 71.8 over the prior 43 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APG.
APG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.71% of graded US stocks.
- APG's asset turnover comes in at 0.886 -- ranking 41st of 51 Construction stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows APG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APi Group Corporation (APG) Company Bio
APi Group Corporation provides commercial life safety solutions and industrial specialty services primarily in the United States. It operates through three segments: Safety Services, Specialty Services, and Industrial Services. The Safety Services segment offers safety solutions focusing on end-to-end integrated occupancy systems, such as fire protection solutions, and HVAC and entry systems, which include the design, installation, inspection, and service of these integrated systems. It also provides mission critical services, including life safety, emergency communication systems, and specialized mechanical services. The Specialty Services segment offers diversified, single-source infrastructure, and specialty contractor solutions focusing on infrastructure services and specialized industrial plant solutions, including maintenance and repair of water, sewer, and telecom infrastructure. The Industrial Services segment provides specialty contracting services and solutions comprising oil and gas pipeline infrastructure, access and road construction, supporting facilities, and integrity management and maintenance to the energy industry focused on transmission and distribution. The company serves customers in the public and private sectors, including commercial, industrial, manufacturing, retail, education, healthcare, communications, utilities, energy, and high tech and governmental markets. The company was formerly known as J2 Acquisition Limited and changed its name to APi Group Corporation in October 2019. APi Group Corporation was founded in 1926 and is headquartered in New Brighton, Minnesota.
APG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APG Latest Social Stream
View Full APG Social Stream
Latest APG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about API GROUP CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APG as an investment opportunity.
APi (APG) could be a great choice for investors looking to buy stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
APi (APG) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
NEW BRIGHTON, Minn., November 02, 2023--APi Group Corporation (NYSE: APG) ("APi" or the "Company") today reported its financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2023.
APi (APG) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
NEW BRIGHTON, Minn., October 12, 2023--APi Group Corporation (NYSE: APG) ("APi" or the "Company") announced today that it intends to release its third quarter results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2023, before the market opens on Thursday, November 2, 2023.
APG Price Returns