APi Group Corporation (APG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APG POWR Grades
- APG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.1% of US stocks.
- APG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- APG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 22.24% of US stocks).
APG Stock Summary
- APi Group Corp's stock had its IPO on April 29, 2020, making it an older stock than only 0.97% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of APi Group Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that APG's revenue has grown 505.83% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.47% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PVH, CFX, FLOW, MATW, and XPEL.
- APG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit APi Group Corp's official web site, go to www.apigroupinc.com.
APG Valuation Summary
- APG's EV/EBIT ratio is 52.5; this is 111.69% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- APG's price/sales ratio has moved down $0.5 over the prior 14 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APG.
APG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.75||52-week high||$23.26|
|Prev. close||$22.09||52-week low||$10.91|
|Day high||$22.16||Avg. volume||944,832|
|50-day MA||$21.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.06||Market Cap||4.38B|
APi Group Corporation (APG) Company Bio
APi Group Corporation provides commercial life safety solutions and industrial specialty services primarily in the United States. It operates through three segments: Safety Services, Specialty Services, and Industrial Services. The Safety Services segment offers safety solutions focusing on end-to-end integrated occupancy systems, such as fire protection solutions, and HVAC and entry systems, which include the design, installation, inspection, and service of these integrated systems. It also provides mission critical services, including life safety, emergency communication systems, and specialized mechanical services. The Specialty Services segment offers diversified, single-source infrastructure, and specialty contractor solutions focusing on infrastructure services and specialized industrial plant solutions, including maintenance and repair of water, sewer, and telecom infrastructure. The Industrial Services segment provides specialty contracting services and solutions comprising oil and gas pipeline infrastructure, access and road construction, supporting facilities, and integrity management and maintenance to the energy industry focused on transmission and distribution. The company serves customers in the public and private sectors, including commercial, industrial, manufacturing, retail, education, healthcare, communications, utilities, energy, and high tech and governmental markets. The company was formerly known as J2 Acquisition Limited and changed its name to APi Group Corporation in October 2019. APi Group Corporation was founded in 1926 and is headquartered in New Brighton, Minnesota.
APG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for APG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that APi Group Corp ranked in the 98th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As the table below shows, the model suggests the stock is dramatically undervalued -- investors should note, though, that such returns are always unlikely and not to be expected. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of APi Group Corp, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 1.11 years, is 1.77% -- higher than 94.51% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), APi Group Corp has a reliance on debt greater than 69.16% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
APG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APG Latest Social Stream
View Full APG Social Stream
Latest APG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about APi Group Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APG as an investment opportunity.
NEW BRIGHTON, Minn., Jun 16, 2021--APi Group Corporation (NYSE: APG) ("APG", or "APi" or the "Company") today announced the upsizing and pricing of the previously announced offering by APi Group DE, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company, of $350 million aggregate principal amount of 4.125% Senior Notes due 2029 at an issue price of $1,000 per $1,000 principal amount (the "Notes"), representing a $50 million increase from the original offering size. The Notes are being offered solely to
NEW BRIGHTON, Minn., Jun 14, 2021--APi Group Corporation (NYSE: APG) ("APG", "APi" or the "Company") today announced that APi Group DE, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company, intends to offer $300 million aggregate principal amount of Senior Notes due 2029 (the "Notes") in a private offering, subject to market and other customary conditions. The Notes are being offered solely to persons reasonably believed to be qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities A
APi Group (APG) Presents At UBS Global Industrials and Transportation Virtual Conference - Slideshow
The following slide deck was published by APi Group Corporation in conjunction with this event....
APi Group Corporation (NYSE: APG) ("APG", "APi" or the "Company") announced today that its senior management will be participating in a fireside chat during the UBS Global Industrials and Transportation Virtual Conference on Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. ET.
APi Group Corporation Announces Filing of Universal Shelf Registration Statement and Resale Registration Statement
APi Group Corporation (the "Company") (NYSE: APG) announced today the filing of a "universal shelf" registration statement on Form S-3 (the "Shelf Registration Statement") and a resale registration statement on Form S-3 (the "Resale Registration Statement", and together with the Shelf Registration Statement, the "Registration Statements") with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC").
APG Price Returns