Apple Hospitality REIT, Inc. Common Shares (APLE): Price and Financial Metrics
APLE Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Apple Hospitality REIT Inc is higher than 96.07% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Apple Hospitality REIT Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 11.91% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that APLE's revenue has grown -52.48% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 5.71% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Apple Hospitality REIT Inc are X, TRMD, DCP, HNP, and EURN.
- APLE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Apple Hospitality REIT Inc's official web site, go to www.applehospitalityreit.com.
APLE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APLE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.02||52-week high||$16.06|
|Prev. close||$15.23||52-week low||$7.14|
|Day high||$15.30||Avg. volume||1,961,537|
|50-day MA||$14.73||Dividend yield||0.26%|
|200-day MA||$12.05||Market Cap||3.36B|
Apple Hospitality REIT, Inc. Common Shares (APLE) Company Bio
Apple Hospitality REIT owns portfolios of upscale, select service hotels in the United States. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Richmond, Virginia.
APLE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APLE Latest Social Stream
View Full APLE Social Stream
Latest APLE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Apple Hospitality REIT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APLE as an investment opportunity.
These days it's easy to simply buy an index fund, and your returns should (roughly) match the market. But you can...
Photo by Dilok Klaisataporn/iStock via Getty Images Although I have been writing for Seeking Alpha for a few years now, I have not yet shared much about my own portfolio, my experiences as a relatively new investor, or the ever-evolving rules I use to construct my own portfolio. After reading...
Apple Hospitality REIT Announces Distribution for First Quarter of 2021
Apple Hospitality REIT, Inc. (NYSE:APLE) Director Howard E. Woolley bought 1,915 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, March 15th. The shares were bought at an average price of $15.66 per share, with a total value of $29,988.90. Following the transaction, the director now owns 1,915 shares of the company’s […]
Robert W. Baird Stick to Their Buy Rating for Apple Hospitality REIT
APLE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching APLEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Apple Hospitality REIT Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Apple Hospitality REIT Inc (APLE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Apple Hospitality REIT Inc (APLE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Apple Hospitality REIT Inc (APLE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch