Apple Hospitality REIT, Inc. Common Shares (APLE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APLE POWR Grades
- APLE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 85.46% of US stocks.
- APLE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- APLE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
APLE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of APPLE HOSPITALITY REIT INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 14% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, APLE has reported earnings growth of -530.47%, putting it ahead of just 3.22% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of APPLE HOSPITALITY REIT INC's share price is greater than that of only 11.71% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to APPLE HOSPITALITY REIT INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TRMD, CPA, TNK, X, and DMLP.
- APLE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit APPLE HOSPITALITY REIT INC's official web site, go to www.applehospitalityreit.com.
APLE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, APLE's price/sales ratio is 163.64% higher, now standing at 2.9.
- APLE's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 90 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APLE.
APLE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -99.85%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -36.61%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 14.31%.
The table below shows APLE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APLE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APLE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.36% of graded US stocks.
- APLE's asset turnover comes in at 0.142 -- ranking 127th of 443 Trading stocks.
- CDOR, INN, and SOHO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APLE.
The table below shows APLE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APLE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APLE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.70||52-week high||$18.69|
|Prev. close||$14.85||52-week low||$13.79|
|Day high||$14.83||Avg. volume||1,870,203|
|50-day MA||$15.94||Dividend yield||5.66%|
|200-day MA||$16.45||Market Cap||3.36B|
Apple Hospitality REIT, Inc. Common Shares (APLE) Company Bio
Apple Hospitality REIT owns portfolios of upscale, select service hotels in the United States. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Richmond, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
APLE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APLE Latest Social Stream
View Full APLE Social Stream
Latest APLE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about APPLE HOSPITALITY REIT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APLE as an investment opportunity.
Three dividend-paying stocks retirees should consider for their nest egg portfolio.
RICHMOND, Va., September 20, 2022--Apple Hospitality REIT Announces October 2022 Distribution
RICHMOND, Va., September 15, 2022--Apple Hospitality REIT Announces Dates for Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Here are three dividend-paying stocks retirees should consider for their nest egg portfolio.
Apple Hospitality REIT Announces Increase in Monthly Distribution Beginning with September 2022 Distribution
RICHMOND, Va., August 17, 2022--Apple Hospitality REIT Announces Increase in Monthly Distribution Beginning with September 2022 Distribution
APLE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching APLEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Apple Hospitality REIT Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Apple Hospitality REIT Inc (APLE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Apple Hospitality REIT Inc (APLE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Apple Hospitality REIT Inc (APLE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch