Apple Hospitality REIT, Inc. Common Shares (APLE): Price and Financial Metrics
APLE Stock Summary
- APLE's went public 4.87 years ago, making it older than just 16.77% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Apple Hospitality REIT Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 15.57% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for APLE comes in at 20.95% -- higher than that of 83.78% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Apple Hospitality REIT Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PNRG, UHAL, AR, ZNH, and X.
- Visit APLE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.applehospitalityreit.com.
APLE Stock Price Chart More Charts
APLE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.17||52-week high||$16.88|
|Prev. close||$8.76||52-week low||$4.48|
|Day high||$9.19||Avg. volume||3,272,558|
|50-day MA||$12.48||Dividend yield||13.7%|
|200-day MA||$15.10||Market Cap||2.05B|
Apple Hospitality REIT, Inc. Common Shares (APLE) Company Bio
Apple Hospitality REIT owns portfolios of upscale, select service hotels in the United States. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Richmond, Virginia.