Apple Hospitality REIT, Inc. Common Shares (APLE): Price and Financial Metrics
APLE Stock Summary
- APLE's went public 4.68 years ago, making it older than just 16.31% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Apple Hospitality REIT Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 15.18% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Apple Hospitality REIT Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 0.76% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APLE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AAN, DMLP, X, PNRG, and PRSP.
- Visit APLE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.applehospitalityreit.com.
APLE Stock Price Chart More Charts
APLE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.79||52-week high||$16.90|
|Prev. close||$15.84||52-week low||$14.65|
|Day high||$15.93||Avg. volume||1,651,057|
|50-day MA||$15.99||Dividend yield||7.58%|
|200-day MA||$16.03||Market Cap||3.53B|
Apple Hospitality REIT, Inc. Common Shares (APLE) Company Bio
Apple Hospitality REIT owns portfolios of upscale, select service hotels in the United States. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Richmond, Virginia.