Apple Hospitality REIT, Inc. Common Shares (APLE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APLE POWR Grades
- APLE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 48.81% of US stocks.
- APLE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- APLE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
APLE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Apple Hospitality REIT Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 9.84% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, APLE has reported earnings growth of -174.03%, putting it ahead of only 11.72% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that APLE's revenue has grown -56.48% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 5.61% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APLE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PEB, AETUF, CNX, EQT, and EDRY.
- Visit APLE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.applehospitalityreit.com.
APLE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, APLE's EV/EBIT ratio is 190.21% lower, now standing at -35.
- Over the past 75 months, APLE's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.4.
- APLE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 57.4 over the prior 75 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APLE.
APLE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 21.37%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -14.14%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -31.17%.
The table below shows APLE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APLE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APLE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.16||52-week high||$16.57|
|Prev. close||$14.94||52-week low||$8.44|
|Day high||$15.30||Avg. volume||2,070,953|
|50-day MA||$15.44||Dividend yield||0.27%|
|200-day MA||$13.99||Market Cap||3.39B|
Apple Hospitality REIT, Inc. Common Shares (APLE) Company Bio
Apple Hospitality REIT owns portfolios of upscale, select service hotels in the United States. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Richmond, Virginia.
APLE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APLE Latest Social Stream
View Full APLE Social Stream
Latest APLE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Apple Hospitality REIT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APLE as an investment opportunity.
RICHMOND, Va., Jun 16, 2021--Apple Hospitality REIT Announces Distribution for Second Quarter of 2021
RICHMOND, Va., Jun 15, 2021--Apple Hospitality REIT Announces Dates for Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
The hotel industry is focused on the provision of short-term lodging, including hotels and motels, as well as accommodation-related services. The hotel industry is split into two main categories of companies: C-corporation hotels, such as Marriott International Inc. (MAR) and Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (HLT); and hotel real estate investment trusts (REITs), like DiamondRock Hospitality Co. (DRH) and Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (PK).
We often see insiders buying up shares in companies that perform well over the long term. On the other hand, we'd be...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 7, 2021 / Apple Hospitality REIT, Inc. (NYSE:APLE) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 7, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
APLE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching APLEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Apple Hospitality REIT Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Apple Hospitality REIT Inc (APLE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Apple Hospitality REIT Inc (APLE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Apple Hospitality REIT Inc (APLE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch