Apple Hospitality REIT, Inc. Common Shares (APLE): Price and Financial Metrics
APLE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.67||52-week high||$18.22|
|Prev. close||$15.80||52-week low||$13.66|
|Day high||$15.83||Avg. volume||1,944,276|
|50-day MA||$15.27||Dividend yield||6.01%|
|200-day MA||$15.67||Market Cap||3.59B|
APLE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APLE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where APLE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.93% of US stocks.
- APLE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- APLE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 29.6% of US stocks).
APLE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 122.12, APPLE HOSPITALITY REIT INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 78.43% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of APPLE HOSPITALITY REIT INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 13.24% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, APLE is more volatile than only 10.8% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to APPLE HOSPITALITY REIT INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CPA, CRC, OVV, X, and VST.
- Visit APLE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.applehospitalityreit.com.
APLE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, APLE's price/earnings ratio is 15.94% lower, now standing at 23.2.
- Over the past 101 months, APLE's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APLE.
APLE Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 8.01%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 84.76%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 8.23%.
The table below shows APLE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APLE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APLE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.36% of graded US stocks.
- APLE's asset turnover comes in at 0.142 -- ranking 127th of 443 Trading stocks.
- CDOR, INN, and SOHO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APLE.
The table below shows APLE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Apple Hospitality REIT, Inc. Common Shares (APLE) Company Bio
Apple Hospitality REIT owns portfolios of upscale, select service hotels in the United States. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Richmond, Virginia.
APLE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APLE Latest Social Stream
View Full APLE Social Stream
Latest APLE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about APPLE HOSPITALITY REIT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APLE as an investment opportunity.
RICHMOND, Va., September 05, 2023--Apple Hospitality REIT Announces Dates for Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Blackstone and Airbnb Set to Join S&P 500; Others to Join S&P 100, S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600
S&P Dow Jones Indices ("S&P DJI") will make the following changes to the S&P 500, S&P 100, S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600 indices effective prior to the open of trading on Monday, September 18, to coincide with the quarterly rebalance. The changes ensure each index is more representative of its market capitalization range. All companies being added to the S&P MidCap 400 are more representative of the mid-cap market space, and all companies being added to the S&P SmallCap 600 are more repres
RICHMOND, Va., August 18, 2023--Apple Hospitality REIT Announces Monthly Distribution
RICHMOND, Va., August 03, 2023--Apple Hospitality REIT Reports Results of Operations for Second Quarter 2023
RICHMOND, Va., July 05, 2023--Apple Hospitality REIT Acquires the Courtyard by Marriott Cleveland University Circle
APLE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching APLEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Apple Hospitality REIT Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Apple Hospitality REIT Inc (APLE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Apple Hospitality REIT Inc (APLE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Apple Hospitality REIT Inc (APLE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch