Aptiv PLC (APTV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APTV POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where APTV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.42% of US stocks.
- APTV's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- APTV ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
APTV Stock Summary
- APTV has a market capitalization of $42,462,651,593 -- more than approximately 93.79% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 89.21, Aptiv PLC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.36% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -34.17%, Aptiv PLC's debt growth rate surpasses just 14.2% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aptiv PLC are ROP, INFO, ALXN, NTR, and GLW.
- APTV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aptiv PLC's official web site, go to www.aptiv.com.
APTV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APTV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$156.29||52-week high||$160.14|
|Prev. close||$157.00||52-week low||$73.36|
|Day high||$157.47||Avg. volume||1,668,069|
|50-day MA||$145.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$127.91||Market Cap||42.27B|
Aptiv PLC (APTV) Company Bio
Aptiv plc, formerly Delphi Automotive Group, manufacturers vehicle components; and provides electrical and electronic, powertrain, safety, and thermal technology solutions to the automotive and commercial vehicle markets worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Electrical/Electronic Architecture, Powertrain Systems, Electronics and Safety, and Thermal Systems. The company is based in Gillingham, the United Kingdom.
APTV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Aptiv PLC. To summarize, we found that Aptiv PLC ranked in the 15th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Aptiv PLC, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.77 years, is -0.05% -- higher than just 17.52% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Aptiv PLC has a reliance on debt greater than just 18.63% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
APTV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APTV Latest Social Stream
View Full APTV Social Stream
Latest APTV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aptiv PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APTV as an investment opportunity.
These seven ESG stocks are a perfect way to invest in clean energy as renewable resources gain popularity over traditional ones like oil.
Automotive Cybersecurity Market Bigger Than Expected | Airbiquity , Aptiv plc , Argus Cyber Security , Arilou Technologies
No summary available.
Aptiv PLC (NYSE: APTV), a global technology company focused on making mobility safer, greener, and more connected, announced that Aptiv's Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President, Business Operations, Joseph Massaro, will present at the Evercore ISI Inaugural TMT Conference, June 9 at 9:30 a.m. EDT.
Companies in the Conglomerates sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on ACM Research (ACMR) and Aptiv (APTV). The post Analysts Opinions Are Mixed on These Conglomerates Stocks: ACM Research (ACMR) and Aptiv (APTV) appeared first on Smarter Analyst .
Most readers would already be aware that Aptiv's (NYSE:APTV) stock increased significantly by 13% over the past month...
APTV Price Returns