Aptiv PLC Ordinary Shares (APTV): Price and Financial Metrics
APTV Stock Summary
- Aptiv PLC's market capitalization of $39,812,541,143 is ahead of 94.09% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Aptiv PLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.09% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Aptiv PLC is higher than it is for about only 0.23% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APTV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NC, PBF, BDN, AUY, and BTG.
- APTV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aptiv PLC's official web site, go to www.aptiv.com.
APTV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APTV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$149.84||52-week high||$159.50|
|Prev. close||$147.44||52-week low||$29.22|
|Day high||$150.58||Avg. volume||2,058,346|
|50-day MA||$140.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$102.77||Market Cap||40.46B|
Aptiv PLC Ordinary Shares (APTV) Company Bio
Aptiv plc, formerly Delphi Automotive Group, manufacturers vehicle components; and provides electrical and electronic, powertrain, safety, and thermal technology solutions to the automotive and commercial vehicle markets worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Electrical/Electronic Architecture, Powertrain Systems, Electronics and Safety, and Thermal Systems. The company is based in Gillingham, the United Kingdom.
APTV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for APTV, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Aptiv PLC ranked in the 12th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Aptiv PLC, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.78 years comes in at -0.08%; that's greater than just 15.07% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- APTV's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 34.35% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Aptiv PLC experienced a tax rate of about 2% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than just 18.46% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
APTV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APTV Latest Social Stream
View Full APTV Social Stream
Latest APTV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aptiv PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APTV as an investment opportunity.
Investors often like themes, and with Aptiv's (APTV) leverage to auto electrification, active safety, and infotainment, the company and stock check a lot of boxes for investors. On top of that, Aptiv is also a well-run company that is quite likely to lead the auto supplier sector in growth over...
With another record quarter in the bag, the Aptiv (APTV) compounding machine is showing no signs of slowing down – not only is the core business consistently outgrowing the market, but APTV is also particularly well-positioned to tap into growth areas such as electrification and autonomous driving. The key catalyst...
EV Charging Cable Market to See Huge Growth & Profitable Business | Key Players: Leoni AG, TE Connectivity, BESEN Group, Aptiv PLC, Phoenix Contact, Coroplast, Dyden Corporation, Brugg Group, General Cable Technologies
EV Charging Cable Market Outlook 2021 - 2027: The global electric vehicle market has taken a huge leap forward in the past decade. With rising concern of emission levels in the world, the governments are promoting to increase the use
Sector ETF report for GRID
On Tuesday, BlackBerry Inc. (NYSE: BB ) announced that Motional, a vehicle maker backed by Hyundai Motor Company GDR (OTC: HYMTF ) and Aptiv PLC (NYSE: APTV ), will be the first to use its QNX Black Channel Communications Technology for driverless systems. What Happened: Although BlackBerry’s QNX software is used in more than 175 million vehicles, Motional will be the first to use the software in fully autonomous vehicles. Blackberry’s QNX platform is … Full story available on Benzinga.com
APTV Price Returns
Continue Researching APTVWant to see what other sources are saying about Aptiv PLC's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!