Aptiv PLC Ordinary Shares (APTV): Price and Financial Metrics
APTV Stock Summary
- Aptiv PLC's market capitalization of $24,410,646,592 is ahead of 92.13% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for APTV is 4.04 -- better than 88.07% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Aptiv PLC comes in at 34.05%, a number that bests 85.03% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APTV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADM, SWK, WLTW, AMTD, and CNC.
- Visit APTV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aptiv.com.
APTV Stock Price Chart More Charts
APTV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.55||52-week high||$97.64|
|Prev. close||$95.81||52-week low||$58.80|
|Day high||$96.36||Avg. volume||1,474,416|
|50-day MA||$91.11||Dividend yield||0.94%|
|200-day MA||$83.80||Market Cap||23.88B|
Aptiv PLC Ordinary Shares (APTV) Company Bio
Aptiv plc, formerly Delphi Automotive Group, manufacturers vehicle components; and provides electrical and electronic, powertrain, safety, and thermal technology solutions to the automotive and commercial vehicle markets worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Electrical/Electronic Architecture, Powertrain Systems, Electronics and Safety, and Thermal Systems. The company is based in Gillingham, the United Kingdom.