Aptiv PLC (APTV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APTV POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where APTV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.35% of US stocks.
- APTV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 169 days.
- APTV's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 7.67% of US stocks).
APTV Stock Summary
- APTV has a higher market value than 92.59% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $35,710,571,621.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 44.92, Aptiv PLC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 83.51% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Aptiv PLC is higher than 81.57% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aptiv PLC are LHX, AME, PH, WST, and VRSK.
- APTV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aptiv PLC's official web site, go to www.aptiv.com.
APTV Valuation Summary
- APTV's price/earnings ratio is 42.7; this is 120.1% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 119 months, APTV's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.3.
- APTV's price/earnings ratio has moved up 35.2 over the prior 119 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APTV.
APTV Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -39.98%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 55.05%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -11.58%.
The table below shows APTV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APTV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APTV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.75% of graded US stocks.
- APTV's asset turnover comes in at 0.908 -- ranking 37th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- THRM, ADNT, and WNC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APTV.
The table below shows APTV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APTV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APTV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$130.98||52-week high||$180.81|
|Prev. close||$132.01||52-week low||$127.63|
|Day high||$132.04||Avg. volume||1,945,153|
|50-day MA||$160.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$156.78||Market Cap||35.43B|
Aptiv PLC (APTV) Company Bio
Aptiv plc, formerly Delphi Automotive Group, manufacturers vehicle components; and provides electrical and electronic, powertrain, safety, and thermal technology solutions to the automotive and commercial vehicle markets worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Electrical/Electronic Architecture, Powertrain Systems, Electronics and Safety, and Thermal Systems. The company is based in Gillingham, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
APTV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APTV Latest Social Stream
View Full APTV Social Stream
Latest APTV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aptiv PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APTV as an investment opportunity.
New York, NY, based Investment company Braun Stacey Associates Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Marvell Technology Inc, Arista Networks Inc, Lamar Advertising Co, Netflix Inc, Signet Jewelers, sells Adobe Inc, Vertiv Holdings Co, Comcast Corp, PayPal Holdings Inc, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Braun Stacey Associates Inc.
Aptiv PLC (NYSE: APTV), a global technology company enabling the sustainable future of mobility, today announced Sophia Velastegui will be joining the company as its Chief Product Officer. In this role, Sophia will leverage her expertise in artificial intelligence (AI), software architecture, and product development for technology leaders such as Microsoft, Google, and Apple to expand and commercialize Aptiv's unique brain and nervous systems portfolio – accelerating growth opportunities for Apt
Aptiv PLC (NYSE: APTV), will release its fourth quarter 2021 financial results and 2022 outlook on February 3, and will hold an investor call the same day at 8:00 a.m. EST. The call will be hosted by Aptiv's President and Chief Executive Officer, Kevin Clark, and Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President, Business Operations, Joseph Massaro.
The latest deal is expected to enhance Aptiv's (APTV) Advanced Safety & User Experience segment.
This year's venture funding is getting off to a strong start. Eight Bay Area companies each raised more than $100 million in funding this week. On Monday, we reported about the $190 million that Maze Therapeutics Inc.
APTV Price Returns