Aptiv PLC (APTV): Price and Financial Metrics
APTV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$96.45||52-week high||$124.88|
|Prev. close||$99.08||52-week low||$77.96|
|Day high||$99.11||Avg. volume||1,891,375|
|50-day MA||$102.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$103.46||Market Cap||27.28B|
APTV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APTV POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where APTV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for APTV is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- APTV's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 22.8% of US stocks).
APTV Stock Summary
- APTV has a market capitalization of $27,696,982,230 -- more than approximately 92.23% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for APTIV PLC is higher than it is for about 80.17% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, APTV has reported earnings growth of 232.76%, putting it ahead of 94.09% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to APTIV PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be URI, LH, PWR, LHX, and IR.
- APTV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit APTIV PLC's official web site, go to www.aptiv.com.
APTV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, APTV's price/sales ratio is 114.29% higher, now standing at 1.5.
- Over the past 144 months, APTV's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APTV.
APTV Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 13.78%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -17.12%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -26.04%.
The table below shows APTV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APTV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APTV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.75% of graded US stocks.
- APTV's asset turnover comes in at 0.908 -- ranking 37th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- THRM, ADNT, and WNC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APTV.
The table below shows APTV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APTV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APTV Latest Social Stream
View Full APTV Social Stream
Latest APTV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about APTIV PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APTV as an investment opportunity.
Aptiv's (APTV) "smart architecture" provides a competitive advantage and should help it continue gaining market share.
Aptiv PLC's (NYSE:APTV) Stock Has Seen Strong Momentum: Does That Call For Deeper Study Of Its Financial Prospects?
Most readers would already be aware that Aptiv's (NYSE:APTV) stock increased significantly by 5.7% over the past month...
UBS analyst Joe Spak launched coverage of serval auto parts companies. Trends toward EVs and self-driving cars matter, but so do UAW labor negotiations.
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
With autonomous driving poised to become a megatrend, investors should look for autonomous driving stocks to buy.
APTV Price Returns