Aptiv PLC (APTV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APTV POWR Grades
- APTV scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for APTV is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- APTV ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
APTV Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $27,642,276,050, APTIV PLC has a greater market value than 91.99% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 88.31, APTIV PLC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.59% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for APTIV PLC is higher than it is for about 82.85% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to APTIV PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be PWR, MORN, FIS, MKC, and WIT.
- Visit APTV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aptiv.com.
APTV Valuation Summary
- APTV's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 5.56% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 134 months, APTV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 40.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APTV.
APTV Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -50.67%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -10.97%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 31.15%.
The table below shows APTV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APTV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APTV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.75% of graded US stocks.
- APTV's asset turnover comes in at 0.908 -- ranking 37th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- THRM, ADNT, and WNC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APTV.
The table below shows APTV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APTV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APTV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$106.67||52-week high||$175.91|
|Prev. close||$101.88||52-week low||$77.96|
|Day high||$106.69||Avg. volume||2,049,707|
|50-day MA||$93.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$101.55||Market Cap||28.90B|
Most Popular Stories View All
APTV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APTV Latest Social Stream
View Full APTV Social Stream
Latest APTV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about APTIV PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APTV as an investment opportunity.
Internal combustion engine technology and hybrid cars will be around for longer. That's the view of a notable Tesla bull and its driving him to see new opportunity, and risk, for a couple of car stocks.
A strong cash position and calculated buyouts boost Aptiv (APTV).
In this article, we will discuss the 15 Best Self Driving Car Stocks To Buy Now. You can skip our detailed analysis of the autonomous car industry and go directly to the 5 Best Self Driving Car Stocks To Buy Now. While automation was a niche technology almost exclusive to the manufacturing side in the previous […]
We prepared the following article about the growth stocks in George Soros’ 13F portfolio 4 months ago. We don’t have to wait 4 months to figure out what would happen if we imitated George Soros’ growth stock picks. The original article will be presented in quotations whereas our new comments will be in regular paragraphs: […]
Aptiv ( NYSE:APTV ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$4.61b (up 26% from 3Q 2021). Net...
APTV Price Returns