Aptiv PLC (APTV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APTV POWR Grades
- APTV scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 72.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for APTV is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- APTV ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
APTV Stock Summary
- Aptiv PLC's market capitalization of $40,102,747,846 is ahead of 93.03% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 40.43, Aptiv PLC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 76.9% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, APTV is more volatile than only 17.58% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Aptiv PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be LHX, CRL, NUE, CTSH, and FOXA.
- Visit APTV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aptiv.com.
APTV Valuation Summary
- APTV's price/earnings ratio is 42.7; this is 120.1% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 119 months, APTV's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.3.
- APTV's price/earnings ratio has moved up 35.2 over the prior 119 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APTV.
APTV Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 115.51%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -11.58%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -1.04%.
The table below shows APTV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APTV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APTV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.88% of graded US stocks.
- APTV's asset turnover comes in at 0.908 -- ranking 38th of 69 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- THRM, ADNT, and WNC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APTV.
The table below shows APTV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APTV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APTV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$154.27||52-week high||$170.47|
|Prev. close||$149.83||52-week low||$82.12|
|Day high||$154.97||Avg. volume||1,526,429|
|50-day MA||$157.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$146.46||Market Cap||41.73B|
Aptiv PLC (APTV) Company Bio
Aptiv plc, formerly Delphi Automotive Group, manufacturers vehicle components; and provides electrical and electronic, powertrain, safety, and thermal technology solutions to the automotive and commercial vehicle markets worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Electrical/Electronic Architecture, Powertrain Systems, Electronics and Safety, and Thermal Systems. The company is based in Gillingham, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
APTV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APTV Latest Social Stream
View Full APTV Social Stream
Latest APTV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aptiv PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APTV as an investment opportunity.
Auto parts supplier Aptiv Plc is facing significant semiconductor supply constraints in the third quarter due to the fast-spreading Delta variant of the coronavirus in Southeast Asia, Chief Financial Officer Joseph Massaro said on Friday. Given the COVID-19 outbreaks in Malaysia and Thailand, governments are taking a meaningful stance on production closures, Massaro said, speaking at the RBC Capital Markets industrials conference. Automakers from General Motors to Japan's Toyota have slashed output and sales forecasts due to scarce chip supplies, made worse by a COVID-19 resurgence in key Asian semiconductor production hubs.
Concerns about ongoing supply-chain disruptions due to Covid are cropping up on earnings calls. Here are what five companies said about it.
Fitness App Market Demands, Challenges, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast to 2030 | Aaptiv Inc., Anytime Fitness LLC, Beachbody, LLC., Crush Fit, Daily Burn
Absolute Markets Insights has published the study report for Fitness App Market for forecast period 2021-2030. The objective of the report is to offers detailed analysis of the market based on market standard, applications, end use, and geography. The
Nomura Stick to Their Sell Rating for Aptiv PLC
When you buy a stock there is always a possibility that it could drop 100%. But on the bright side, you can make far...
APTV Price Returns