Aqua Metals, Inc. (AQMS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AQMS POWR Grades
- AQMS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 85.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AQMS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- AQMS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
AQMS Stock Summary
- AQUA METALS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 8.32% of US listed stocks.
- AQMS's price/sales ratio is 593.44; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.25% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.27 for AQUA METALS INC; that's greater than it is for merely 17.03% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AQUA METALS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FTCI, EVLV, ETON, FNGR, and AVPT.
- Visit AQMS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aquametals.com.
AQMS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, AQMS's price/earnings ratio is 132.92% lower, now standing at -6.7.
- AQMS's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 91 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AQMS.
AQMS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -59.92%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -95.61%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 92.22%.
The table below shows AQMS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AQMS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AQMS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.39% of graded US stocks.
- AQMS's asset turnover comes in at 0.002 -- ranking 41st of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- HWM, HAYN, and BOOM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AQMS.
The table below shows AQMS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AQMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AQMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.33||52-week high||$1.67|
|Prev. close||$1.34||52-week low||$0.50|
|Day high||$1.33||Avg. volume||680,357|
|50-day MA||$0.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.90||Market Cap||104.25M|
Aqua Metals, Inc. (AQMS) Company Bio
Aqua Metals, Inc. engages in the business of recycling lead. It has developed AquaRefining, a process for recycling lead acid batteries. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Alameda, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AQMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AQMS Latest Social Stream
View Full AQMS Social Stream
Latest AQMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AQUA METALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AQMS as an investment opportunity.
In my view, not much has changed at Aqua Metals over the past months besides the opening of a small pilot plant. See why I''m bearish on AQMS stock.
Aqua Metals Selects Tahoe-Reno for Commercial Lithium Battery Recycling Campus - Waste Advantage Magazine
Aqua Metals, Inc. announced the completion of due diligence on a property in Tahoe-Reno, as well as plans to commence phased development of a five-acre
Commencing phased development this year to meet soaring demand for domestic supply of recycled metals essential to electric vehicles and energy storage Commencing phased development this year to meet soaring demand for domestic supply of recycled metals essential to electric vehicles and energy storage
Aqua Metals (AQMS) on Wednesday announced the completion of due diligence on a property in Tahoe-Reno, as well as plans to develop a lithium battery recycling facility.Aqua Metals said…
In Friday’s session, Aqua Metals Inc. (NASDAQ:AQMS) marked $1.44 per share, up from $1.27 in the previous session. While Aqua Metals Inc. has overperformed by 13.39%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, AQMS rose by 27.43%, with highs and lows ranging from $1.67 to […]
AQMS Price Returns