Aqua Metals, Inc. (AQMS): Price and Financial Metrics
AQMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.05||52-week high||$1.59|
|Prev. close||$1.01||52-week low||$0.50|
|Day high||$1.05||Avg. volume||328,296|
|50-day MA||$1.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.98||Market Cap||87.29M|
AQMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AQMS POWR Grades
- AQMS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 66.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AQMS is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AQMS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.15% of US stocks).
AQMS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AQMS is 0 -- better than just 8.23% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 22,031.52, AQUA METALS INC has a higher such ratio than 99.96% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that AQMS's revenue has grown -97.69% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 0.93% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AQMS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KZIA, ATOM, LXRX, VTVT, and CRMD.
- Visit AQMS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aquametals.com.
AQMS Valuation Summary
- AQMS's EV/EBIT ratio is -6; this is 138.22% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 95 months, AQMS's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AQMS.
AQMS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 58.32%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -22.91%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -41.05%.
The table below shows AQMS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AQMS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AQMS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.39% of graded US stocks.
- AQMS's asset turnover comes in at 0.002 -- ranking 41st of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- HWM, HAYN, and BOOM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AQMS.
The table below shows AQMS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AQMS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AQMS, see our AQMS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$7.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.25 (Strong Buy)|
Aqua Metals, Inc. (AQMS) Company Bio
Aqua Metals, Inc. engages in the business of recycling lead. It has developed AquaRefining, a process for recycling lead acid batteries. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Alameda, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AQMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AQMS Latest Social Stream
View Full AQMS Social Stream
Latest AQMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AQUA METALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AQMS as an investment opportunity.
Aqua Metals Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conferences
RENO, Nev., May 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aqua Metals, Inc. (NASDAQ: AQMS) a pioneer in sustainable lithium battery recycling, today announced that management will attend and present at the following investor conferences during May 2023. Oppenheimer Emerging Growth Conference, May 11, 2023, Virtual: Steve Cotton, President & Chief Executive Officer, and Judd Merrill, Chief Financial Officer will conduct virtual one-on-one meetings with investors throughout the conference.Credit Suisse Renewab
Aqua Metals, Inc. (AQMS) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Aqua Metals, Inc. (AQMS)
Q1 2023 Results Conference Call
May 04, 2023 04:30 PM ET
Bob Meyers - Investor Relations, FNK IR
Steve Cotton - Chief Executive Officer and President
Judd Merrill - Chief Financial Officer
Conference Call Participants
Colin Rusch - Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.
Sameer Joshi - H.C. Wainwright & Co., LLC
Good afternoon and welcome to the Aqua Metals First Quarter Financial Results Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. [Operator Instructions]. Please note, this conference is bein...
Q1 2023 Aqua Metals Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Aqua Metals Inc Earnings Call
Aqua Metals Produces High-Value Minerals at Pilot Plant, Secures Site to Expand Commercial Operations, During First Quarter of 2023
Achievements in low-carbon battery materials by Aqua Metals propel partnership with cathode manufacturer 6K EnergyRENO, Nev., May 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aqua Metals, Inc. (NASDAQ: AQMS) (“Aqua Metals" or the "Company”), a pioneer in sustainable lithium battery recycling, today announced financial results and provided a business update for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023. First Quarter and Recent Highlights: Announced a non-recurring engineering agreement (NRE) and long-term partners
Aqua Metals and 6K Energy Announce Partnership to Develop Next Generation of Sustainable Materials for Lithium Batteries
Companies enter into strategic development agreement to build a domestic supply chain for low-carbon battery cathode productionNORTH ANDOVER, Mass. and RENO, Nev., May 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aqua Metals, Inc. (NASDAQ: AQMS) (“Aqua Metals"), a pioneer in sustainable lithium-ion battery recycling, and 6K Energy, a leader in the production of sustainable materials for lithium-ion batteries, today announced a partnership to develop the next generation of low-carbon battery materials and plans
AQMS Price Returns
Continue Researching AQMSWant to see what other sources are saying about Aqua Metals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Aqua Metals Inc (AQMS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aqua Metals Inc (AQMS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aqua Metals Inc (AQMS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...