Aqua Metals, Inc. (AQMS): Price and Financial Metrics
AQMS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -33%, Aqua Metals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.62% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AQMS is more volatile than 94.44% of stocks we're observing.
- Aqua Metals Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -89.37%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 6.63% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aqua Metals Inc are BSVN, RMED, CYRX, RCON, and CGC.
- AQMS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aqua Metals Inc's official web site, go to www.aquametals.com.
AQMS Stock Price Chart More Charts
AQMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.38||52-week high||$3.09|
|Prev. close||$0.39||52-week low||$0.33|
|Day high||$0.41||Avg. volume||521,879|
|50-day MA||$0.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.26||Market Cap||22.71M|
Aqua Metals, Inc. (AQMS) Company Bio
Aqua Metals, Inc. engages in the business of recycling lead. It has developed AquaRefining, a process for recycling lead acid batteries. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Alameda, California.