Aqua Metals, Inc. (AQMS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AQMS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AQMS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.96% of US stocks.
- AQMS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AQMS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.28% of US stocks).
AQMS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AQMS is 0.01 -- better than merely 7.8% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AQUA METALS INC is higher than it is for about merely 0.44% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 399.96, AQUA METALS INC has a higher such ratio than 99.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AQMS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IMMR, FTCI, PYCR, AEYE, and SKLZ.
- AQMS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AQUA METALS INC's official web site, go to www.aquametals.com.
AQMS Valuation Summary
- AQMS's price/earnings ratio is -4.8; this is 127.43% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- AQMS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 87 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AQMS.
AQMS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -241.36%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -22.91%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 90.74%.
The table below shows AQMS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AQMS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AQMS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.39% of graded US stocks.
- AQMS's asset turnover comes in at 0.002 -- ranking 41st of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- HWM, HAYN, and BOOM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AQMS.
The table below shows AQMS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AQMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AQMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.81||52-week high||$2.33|
|Prev. close||$0.81||52-week low||$0.71|
|Day high||$0.83||Avg. volume||547,742|
|50-day MA||$0.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.03||Market Cap||62.41M|
Aqua Metals, Inc. (AQMS) Company Bio
Aqua Metals, Inc. engages in the business of recycling lead. It has developed AquaRefining, a process for recycling lead acid batteries. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Alameda, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AQMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AQMS Latest Social Stream
View Full AQMS Social Stream
Latest AQMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AQUA METALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AQMS as an investment opportunity.
We're breaking down the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday morning alongside the news that traders need to know about!
RENO, Nev., Sept. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aqua Metals, Inc. (NASDAQ: AQMS), which is reinventing metals recycling with its AquaRefining™ technology, today announced that Steve Cotton, President & Chief Executive Officer, and Judd Merrill, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the following investor conferences during September 2022. H.C. Wainwright Global Investment Conference, September 13-14, 2022, New York: Management will conduct in-person, one-on-one meetings. The conference is
Secured Loan Expected to Enhance Cash Position and Support Near-Term Growth Initiatives and Paves Path to RevenueRENO, Nev., Sept. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aqua Metals, Inc. (NASDAQ: AQMS) (“Aqua Metals" or the “Company”), which is reinventing metals recycling with its AquaRefining™ technology, today announced that the Company has signed a non-binding agreement with Alpen Mortgage, Northern Nevada’s Premier Private Lender, for a $6 million loan secured by the Company’s AquaRefinery building.
Experienced Investor Joins Board With a Long-term View to Support Value CreationRENO, Nev., Aug. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aqua Metals, Inc. (NASDAQ: AQMS) (“Aqua Metals" or the "Company”), which is reinventing metals recycling with its AquaRefining™ technology, today announced that it has named David Kanen, an experienced investor with specific expertise in emerging opportunities, to the Board of Directors, effective immediately. Kanen currently serves as the managing member of Kanen Wealth
McMurtry Brings Decades of Successful Business Plan Execution and Value Creation for Entrepreneurial and Large OrganizationsRENO, Nev., July 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aqua Metals, Inc. (NASDAQ: AQMS) ("Aqua Metals" or the "Company"), an innovator in metals recycling with its AquaRefining™ technology, has appointed Dave McMurtry as Aqua Metals’ Chief Business Officer. McMurtry is an experienced Silicon Valley high-tech executive with expertise in renewable energy and international market devel
AQMS Price Returns