Arch Coal, Inc. (ARCH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARCH POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ARCH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.05% of US stocks.
- ARCH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- ARCH ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
ARCH Stock Summary
- Arch Resources Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.94% of US listed stocks.
- ARCH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.82 -- higher than merely 5.55% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, ARCH has reported earnings growth of -305.92%, putting it ahead of merely 6.6% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Arch Resources Inc are CREX, APRN, JRVR, KRP, and OSMT.
- Visit ARCH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.archrsc.com.
ARCH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARCH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.33||52-week high||$58.88|
|Prev. close||$53.65||52-week low||$26.82|
|Day high||$56.26||Avg. volume||369,584|
|50-day MA||$46.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.28||Market Cap||815.63M|
Arch Coal, Inc. (ARCH) Company Bio
Arch Coal, Inc. produces and sells thermal and metallurgical coal from surface and underground mines located in the United States. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.
ARCH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARCH Latest Social Stream
View Full ARCH Social Stream
Latest ARCH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arch Resources Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARCH as an investment opportunity.
Photo by agnormark/iStock via Getty Images Arch Resources, Inc. (ARCH) is a leading U.S. coal producer recognized for its low cost of production and high-quality mining assets. While an ongoing shift towards clean energy has meant that the share of coal-fired powered plants has declined globally over the last decade,...
Arch Resources, Inc. ( NYSE:ARCH ) just released its quarterly report and things are looking bullish. The results...
Arch Resources (ARCH) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Arch Resources, Inc. (NYSE: ARCH) today reported a net loss of $6.0 million, or $0.40 per diluted share, in the first quarter of 2021, compared with a net loss of $25.3 million, or $1.67 per diluted share, in the prior-year period. Arch had adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, depletion, amortization, accretion on asset retirement obligations (ARO), and non-operating expenses ("adjusted EBITDA")  of $30.9 million in the first quarter of 2021, which included a $0.5 million non-cash mark-to-market loss associated with the company's coal-hedging activities. This compares to $12.9 million of adjusted EBITDA in the first quarter of 2020, which included a $0.7 million non-cash mark-to-market loss associated with the company's coal-hedging activities. Revenues totaled $35...
Arch Resources, Inc. (NYSE: ARCH) will discuss its first quarter 2021 financial results in an investor conference call that will be broadcast live on Thursday, April 22 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time.
ARCH Price Returns