Arch Coal, Inc. (ARCH): Price and Financial Metrics
ARCH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ARCH is 5.18 -- better than 92.57% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Arch Resources Inc is reporting a growth rate of -231.8%; that's higher than merely 8.56% of US stocks.
- Arch Resources Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -29.98%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 8.44% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARCH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are APRN, CLB, HLIX, BCEI, and EPM.
- ARCH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arch Resources Inc's official web site, go to www.archrsc.com.
ARCH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARCH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.05||52-week high||$58.88|
|Prev. close||$47.57||52-week low||$21.80|
|Day high||$50.50||Avg. volume||416,917|
|50-day MA||$48.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.51||Market Cap||747.28M|
Arch Coal, Inc. (ARCH) Company Bio
Arch Coal, Inc. produces and sells thermal and metallurgical coal from surface and underground mines located in the United States. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.
ARCH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARCH Latest Social Stream
View Full ARCH Social Stream
Latest ARCH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arch Resources Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARCH as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will discuss the 15 Best Micro-Cap Stocks to Buy Now. You can skip our discussion of the merits of investing in micro-cap stocks and go directly to 5 Best Micro-Cap Stocks to Buy Now. A micro-cap stock has a market capitalization between $50 million to $1 billion. Micro-cap stocks have higher […]
In this article, we mentioned the 12 Best Mining Stocks to Buy Now. If you’re in a hurry click to skip ahead to the 5 Best Mining Stocks to Buy Now. The mining industry involves the extraction of valuable metal and other geological materials in activities such as metal production, metal investing, and metal trading. […]
Independent Director Patrick Bartels Just Bought A Handful Of Shares In Arch Resources, Inc. (NYSE:ARCH)
Investors who take an interest in Arch Resources, Inc. ( NYSE:ARCH ) should definitely note that the Independent...
Arch Resources (NYSE:ARCH) should benefit from the significant rebound in metallurgical coal prices. Its thermal coal business remains of questionable value, but metallurgical coal prices have increased over 25% since November. This may allow Arch to generate modestly positive cash flow in 2021 while finishing its capex spend to get...
Arch Resources ([[ARCH]] -8.3%) plunges after reporting a much larger than expected Q4 loss and a 34% Y/Y drop in revenues to $360M.Q4 adjusted EBITDA fell to $4.1M from 43.7M in the year-ago quarter.Arch says it is moving forward with plans to close its Coal Creek mine in the Powder...
ARCH Price Returns
Continue Researching ARCHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Arch Coal Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!