American Resources Corporation (AREC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AREC POWR Grades
- AREC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AREC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- AREC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.68% of US stocks).
AREC Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 182.96, American Resources Corp has a higher such ratio than 97.74% of stocks in our set.
- AREC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 3.29% of US stocks.
- The volatility of American Resources Corp's share price is greater than that of 96.3% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to American Resources Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MUX, MESO, AU, IPHA, and TVTX.
- AREC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Resources Corp's official web site, go to www.americanresourcescorp.com.
AREC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, AREC's price/sales ratio is 8669.57% higher, now standing at 201.7.
- Over the past 31 months, AREC's price/sales ratio has gone up 199.2.
- Over the past 31 months, AREC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AREC.
AREC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AREC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.39% of graded US stocks.
- AREC's asset turnover comes in at 0.017 -- ranking 51st of 51 Personal Services stocks.
- EVI, RYB, and SP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AREC.
The table below shows AREC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AREC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AREC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.92||52-week high||$8.02|
|Prev. close||$2.00||52-week low||$1.26|
|Day high||$1.99||Avg. volume||3,848,471|
|50-day MA||$2.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.98||Market Cap||115.32M|
American Resources Corporation (AREC) Company Bio
American Resources Corporation supplies raw materials for the global infrastructure marketplace. The company focuses on the extraction and processing of metallurgical carbon used in steelmaking. It has a portfolio of operations located in the Central Appalachian basin of eastern Kentucky and southern West Virginia. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Fishers, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
AREC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AREC Latest Social Stream
View Full AREC Social Stream
Latest AREC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Resources Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AREC as an investment opportunity.
American Resources Corporation Engages Industry Expert for Rare Earth Element Collection and Analysis
, to spearhead and assist with the collection and analysis of the Company's controlled, carbon-based REE feedstocks. Campbell will focus on refining and advancing the sampling, handling and analysis of REE feedstocks from the Company's acid mine drainage (AMD) and coal processing waste streams in conjunction with the American Resources' sponsored research partnership with Penn State University.
SPAC expert Kris Tuttle talks about the future of SPACs, taking a deep dive into what's hot in the space and what's quickly losing steam.
American Resources Corporation to Present at the H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference
FISHERS, IN / ACCESSWIRE / September 10, 2021 / American Resources Corporation (NASDAQ:AREC) ("American Resources" or the "Company a next generation and socially responsible supplier of raw materials to the new infrastructure marketplace, announced today that Mark LaVerghetta, Vice President of Corporate Finance and Communications of American Resources Corporation, will present at the virtual H. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference taking place September 13-15, 2021.
American Resources Corporation Selected as a Member in U.S. Department of Energy Contract to Assess Critical and Rare Earth Elements in Coal Resource Feedstocks
Department of Energy (DOE) Federal Demonstration Partnership award for the sorting for critical mineral-rich coal resource feedstock in a support role. Under the agreement, American Resources will provide support to the DOE sponsored program lead by Microbeam Technologies Inc.
American Resources Corporation Finalizes Site Selection for Chromatography Rare Earth Element Isolation and Purification Facility
* The operation will be one of the first and only commercial scale facility able to purify and isolate rare earth elements in the United States * Company's chromatography process utilizes the most environmentally-safe purification method and eliminates the need to rely on China for the final steps in the rare earth element refining process * Facility will be designed with multiple production lines to process various feedstocks from its "Capture." technology chainFISHERS, IN / ACCESSWIRE / August
AREC Price Returns
Continue Researching ARECHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on American Resources Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
American Resources Corp (AREC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American Resources Corp (AREC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American Resources Corp (AREC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch