American Resources Corporation (AREC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AREC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AREC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AREC is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AREC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
AREC Stock Summary
- AREC's price/sales ratio is 42.02; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.67% of US stocks.
- AREC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 1.89% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for American Resources Corp comes in at 204.96%, a number that bests 96.13% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to American Resources Corp are PZG, PULM, SLRX, MNDO, and SLS.
- Visit AREC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.americanresourcescorp.com.
AREC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, AREC's price/sales ratio is 8669.57% higher, now standing at 201.7.
- Over the past 31 months, AREC's price/sales ratio has gone up 199.2.
- Over the past 31 months, AREC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AREC.
AREC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AREC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.1% of graded US stocks.
- AREC's asset turnover comes in at 0.017 -- ranking 50th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- SP, EVI, and LOPE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AREC.
The table below shows AREC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AREC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AREC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.71||52-week high||$4.22|
|Prev. close||$1.67||52-week low||$1.20|
|Day high||$1.72||Avg. volume||1,008,204|
|50-day MA||$1.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.02||Market Cap||113.21M|
American Resources Corporation (AREC) Company Bio
American Resources Corporation supplies raw materials for the global infrastructure marketplace. The company focuses on the extraction and processing of metallurgical carbon used in steelmaking. It has a portfolio of operations located in the Central Appalachian basin of eastern Kentucky and southern West Virginia. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Fishers, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
AREC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AREC Latest Social Stream
View Full AREC Social Stream
Latest AREC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Resources Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AREC as an investment opportunity.
American Resources Corporation Furthers Feasibility Study for Lithium and Cobalt Reserves on 20,000 Acres of Controlled Property
* Company utilizing patented electrolysis technology which has shown to increase its concentrates from parts per millions to attractive percentages * The patent protected technology produces multiple monetizable products (hydrogen, carbon nanostructure slurry, etc. Through its parent company and affiliates, American Rare Earth has been able to secure approximately 20,000 acres of mineral deposits throughout Central Appalachia that has demonstrated the potential to contain lithium and cobalt as p
FISHERS, IN / ACCESSWIRE / February 16, 2022 / American Resources Corporation (NASDAQ:AREC) ("American Resources" or the "Company"), a next generation and socially responsible supplier of rare earth and critical elements, carbon and advanced carbon materials to the new infrastructure and electrification marketplace, today announced that an interview with CEO & Chairman Mark C. Jensen will air on The RedChip Money Report® on Bloomberg TV, February 19th, at 7 p.
American Resources Corporation Supports the U.S. Senate Proposed Bill: Restoring Essential Energy and Security Holdings Onshore for Rare Earths Act of 2022
Mark Jensen, CEO of American Resources commented, "In the first half of 2022 we will be operating our Noblesville, Indiana rare earth processing facility that will be producing isolated critical and rare earth elements to a 99.5% or greater purity through the recycling of end-of-life permanent magnets and lithium-ion batteries.
FISHERS, IN / ACCESSWIRE / January 20, 2022 / American Resources Corporation (NASDAQ:AREC) ("American Resources" or the "Company"), a next generation and socially responsible supplier of carbon, rare earth and critical elements and advanced carbon products to the infrastructure and electrification marketplace, today announced that Mark Jensen, Chief Executive Officer will present at the Virtual Investor 2022 Top Picks Conference on Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 11:00 AM ET.As part of the virtual
In this article, we discuss the 10 best clean energy penny stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Clean Energy Penny Stocks To Buy Now. Renewables have been increasing their overall share in new power capacity expansion across the globe over […]
AREC Price Returns
Continue Researching ARECHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on American Resources Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
American Resources Corp (AREC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American Resources Corp (AREC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American Resources Corp (AREC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch