Arko Corp. (ARKO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARKO POWR Grades
- ARKO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARKO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ARKO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
ARKO Stock Summary
- ARKO CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.29% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ARKO CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.09% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.13, ARKO CORP has a higher such ratio than merely 3.06% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARKO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PARR, CAKE, SUN, TA, and ENLC.
- To check out ARKO CORP's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001823794.
ARKO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ARKO's EV/EBIT ratio is 62.16% higher, now standing at 18.
- Over the past 39 months, ARKO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARKO.
ARKO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARKO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.54% of graded US stocks.
- ARKO's asset turnover comes in at 2.611 -- ranking 21st of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ARKO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARKO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARKO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.55||52-week high||$10.89|
|Prev. close||$9.78||52-week low||$7.45|
|Day high||$9.76||Avg. volume||399,045|
|50-day MA||$9.73||Dividend yield||0.82%|
|200-day MA||$8.88||Market Cap||1.15B|
Arko Corp. (ARKO) Company Bio
Arko Corp. operates convenience stores in the United States. It operates through three segments: Retail, Wholesale, and GPM Petroleum. The Retail segment engages in the sale of fuel and merchandise to retail consumers. The Wholesale segment supplies fuel to third-party dealers and consignment agents. The GPM Petroleum segment supplies fuel to sub-wholesalers and bulk purchasers. The company operates approximately 2,950 locations comprising approximately 1,350 company-operated stores and approximately 1,600 dealer sites. Arko Corp. is based in Richmond, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARKO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARKO Latest Social Stream
View Full ARKO Social Stream
Latest ARKO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARKO CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARKO as an investment opportunity.
Investors searching for an inflation shelter are likely to find a good one in convenience stores. Stock prices of Casey’s General Stores and Arko , owner of multiple chains including Apple Market and E-Z Mart, are up 9% and 16%, respectively, for the year to date. Canada’s Alimentation Couche-Tard, owner of Circle K, is up 6% in U.S. dollar terms.
ARKO Corp. Announces Agreement to Acquire all Assets of Transit Energy Group, a Large Privately Held Portfolio in the Southeast with Approximately 350 Sites Across Retail and Wholesale
ARKO continues to work to create value for stockholders and execute its growth strategy, entering into an agreement for the accretive acquisition of approximately 350 wholesale and retail sites, including 150 company-operated convenience stores with growth pipeline; upon closing, the acquisition would expand ARKO’s convenience store footprint into Alabama and Mississippi and is expected to increase total fuel gallons by approximately 285 million predominately branded gallons RICHMOND, Va., Sept.
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Consumer Goods sector with new ratings on ARKO Corp (ARKO – Research Report) and Olaplex Holdings (OLPX – Research Report). ARKO Corp (ARKO) Wells Fargo analyst Anthony Bonadio maintained a Hold rating on ARKO Corp today and set a price target of $9.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $9.44. Currently, the analyst consensus on ARKO Corp is a Hold with an average price target of $9.00. See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >> Olaplex Holdings (OLPX) Raymond James analyst Olivia Tong maintained a Buy rating on Olaplex Holdings today and set a price target of $20.00.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
Net Income of $31.8 Million Increases Year-over-Year by 24.4% or $6.2 Million; Adjusted EBITDA Beats Consensus, Reaches All-Time Second Quarter High With 4.4% Increase in Q2 2022 Compared to Q2 2021RICHMOND, Va., Aug. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ARKO Corp. (Nasdaq: ARKO) (“ARKO” or the “Company”), one of the largest convenience store operators and fuel wholesalers in the United States, today announced financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2022. Second Quarter 2022 Key Highlights Oper
ARKO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|