Arko Corp. (ARKO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARKO POWR Grades
- ARKO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 83.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARKO is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ARKO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
ARKO Stock Summary
- ARKO Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.1% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.16, ARKO Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 2.18% of stocks in our set.
- ARKO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.58% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARKO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GLP, RRTS, PAGP, PARR, and ATTO.
- To check out ARKO Corp's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001823794.
ARKO Valuation Summary
- ARKO's EV/EBIT ratio is 30.7; this is 83.83% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 26 months, ARKO's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
- ARKO's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARKO.
ARKO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARKO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.54% of graded US stocks.
- ARKO's asset turnover comes in at 2.611 -- ranking 21st of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ARKO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARKO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARKO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.52||52-week high||$10.98|
|Prev. close||$8.49||52-week low||$7.32|
|Day high||$8.65||Avg. volume||466,211|
|50-day MA||$8.65||Dividend yield||0.94%|
|200-day MA||$9.01||Market Cap||1.04B|
Arko Corp. (ARKO) Company Bio
Arko Corp. operates convenience stores in the United States. It operates through three segments: Retail, Wholesale, and GPM Petroleum. The Retail segment engages in the sale of fuel and merchandise to retail consumers. The Wholesale segment supplies fuel to third-party dealers and consignment agents. The GPM Petroleum segment supplies fuel to sub-wholesalers and bulk purchasers. The company operates approximately 2,950 locations comprising approximately 1,350 company-operated stores and approximately 1,600 dealer sites. Arko Corp. is based in Richmond, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARKO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARKO Latest Social Stream
View Full ARKO Social Stream
Latest ARKO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARKO Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARKO as an investment opportunity.
ARKO press release (NASDAQ:ARKO): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.09. Revenue of $1.99M (+48.5% Y/Y). Adjusted EBITDA, net of incremental bonuses, increased 43.8% to $58.4 million for the quarter and 39.9% to $256.6 million for the year. Same store merchandise sales excluding cigarettes increased 4.9% for the quarter and 4.8% for...
Arko Corp. (ARKO) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2022, 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Arie Kotler – Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer Donald Bassell – Chief Financial Officer George Ross Parman – Vice President of Investor Relations and Government Affairs Conference Call Participants Benjamin Wood – BMO...
RICHMOND, Va., Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ARKO Corp. (Nasdaq: ARKO), one of the largest convenience store operators and petroleum wholesalers in the United States, announced today that GPM, a subsidiary of ARKO, has entered into an agreement with Quarles Petroleum Inc. (“Quarles”) for the acquisition of certain assets, including 121 branded and 64 contracted cardlock sites, which are strategically located unmanned fuel sites located on high-traffic corridors in the mid-Atlantic region, at
Declares Quarterly Dividend and Stock Repurchase Program Net Income of $12.9 million for Fourth Quarter and $59.4 million for Full Year 2021 Adjusted EBITDA, Net of Incremental Bonuses, Increases 43.8% to $58.4 million for Fourth Quarter and 39.9% to $256.6 million for Full Year 2021 RICHMOND, Va., Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ARKO Corp. (Nasdaq: ARKO) (“ARKO” or the “Company”), one of the largest convenience store operators and fuel wholesalers in the United States, today announced financi
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of ARKO Corp.Global Credit Research - 10 Feb 2022New York, February 10, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of ARKO Corp. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 2 February 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to announce its completion.This publi...
ARKO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|