Arconic Inc. (ARNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARNC POWR Grades
- ARNC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.45% of US stocks.
- ARNC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- ARNC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
ARNC Stock Summary
- ARNC's went public 1.48 years ago, making it older than merely 1.91% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Arconic Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Arconic Corp is reporting a growth rate of -4,390%; that's higher than merely 0.24% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Arconic Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be RFP, MSTR, NGD, ESGC, and LCI.
- Visit ARNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arconic.com.
ARNC Valuation Summary
- ARNC's price/earnings ratio is -8.6; this is 132.27% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ARNC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 17 months.
- ARNC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 15.1 over the prior 17 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARNC.
ARNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARNC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.47% of graded US stocks.
- ARNC's asset turnover comes in at 0.994 -- ranking 19th of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ARNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.13||52-week high||$38.49|
|Prev. close||$32.03||52-week low||$18.15|
|Day high||$32.09||Avg. volume||898,933|
|50-day MA||$34.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.24||Market Cap||3.40B|
Arconic Inc. (ARNC) Company Bio
Arconic Inc. develops and manufactures engineered products for aerospace, industrial gas turbine, commercial transportation, and oil and gas markets. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARNC Latest Social Stream
View Full ARNC Social Stream
Latest ARNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arconic Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARNC as an investment opportunity.
Stephen Hockman QC was speaking on behalf of cladding giant Arconic.
Supply-chain issues are creating stock picks among metal producers, specifically making for big buying opportunities in these aluminum stocks.
Automotive Aluminum Alloy (OE) Market Insights, Leading Key Players and Top Factors Driving 20212028| Arconic, Constellium, Bharat Forge, UACJ Corporation
The Global Automotive Aluminum Alloy (OE) Market Report published by Research N Reports offers in-depth analysis covering key regional trends, market dynamics, and provides country-level market size of the industry. Some of the key factors considered during the course of
Major aerospace cold forging market players include Precision Castparts Corp., Eramet, Scot Forge, ATI Metal, Bharat Forge, VSMPO-AVISMA Corporation, Arconic, and Shaanxi Hongyuan Aviation Forging Co., Ltd. Major aerospace cold forging market players include Precision Castparts Corp., Eramet, Scot Forge, ATI Metal, Bharat Forge, VSMPO-AVISMA Corporation, Arconic, and Shaanxi Hongyuan Aviation Forging Co., Ltd.
Aluminium value-added firm Arconic plans a US$100 million expansion to its operations in eastern Tennessee. The firm says it will expand capacity for manufacturing industrial aluminium and aluminium sheet for beverage cans at the site. The increased capacity will add another 200 jobs to the plant, which has been operating at the site for over  The post Arconic Announces US$100 MM Expansion To Operations At Eastern Tennessee Aluminium Plant appeared first on Aluminium Insider .
ARNC Price Returns