Arconic Inc. (ARNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARNC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ARNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.53% of US stocks.
- ARNC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ARNC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.56% of US stocks).
ARNC Stock Summary
- ARNC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.19 -- higher than just 1.62% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Arconic Corp's stock had its IPO on April 1, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 5.24% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Arconic Corp is reporting a growth rate of -3,690%; that's higher than merely 0.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARNC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TIPT, PRG, ARLP, AMS, and NBR.
- ARNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arconic Corp's official web site, go to www.arconic.com.
ARNC Valuation Summary
- ARNC's price/earnings ratio is -8.6; this is 132.27% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ARNC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 17 months.
- ARNC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 15.1 over the prior 17 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARNC.
ARNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARNC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.19% of graded US stocks.
- ARNC's asset turnover comes in at 1.053 -- ranking 18th of 40 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ARNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.94||52-week high||$38.49|
|Prev. close||$28.01||52-week low||$22.45|
|Day high||$28.58||Avg. volume||1,159,808|
|50-day MA||$26.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.20||Market Cap||2.96B|
Arconic Inc. (ARNC) Company Bio
Arconic Inc. develops and manufactures engineered products for aerospace, industrial gas turbine, commercial transportation, and oil and gas markets. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARNC Latest Social Stream
View Full ARNC Social Stream
Latest ARNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arconic Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARNC as an investment opportunity.
As you might know, Arconic Corporation ( NYSE:ARNC ) recently reported its yearly numbers. Revenues were in line with...
Companies in The News Are: ABR,PPL,ARNC,BLMN
Company executives shared that between the end of 2020 and the end of 2021, the cost of aluminum, which it uses in most of its engineered products, had increased from $2,301 per metric ton to $3,471.
In this article, we discuss Cathie Wood’s thoughts on the automobile industry and her top 10 car stock picks. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Wood’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to Cathie Wood’s Thoughts on Automobile Industry and Her Top 5 Car Stock Picks. Cathie Wood oversees the […]
Arconic (ARNC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -44.44% and 2.14%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ARNC Price Returns