Arconic Inc. (ARNC): Price and Financial Metrics
ARNC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $6,604,166,305, Arconic Inc has a greater market value than 84.55% of US stocks.
- ARNC's went public 34.26 years ago, making it older than 92.67% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Arconic Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 23.55%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARNC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PUMP, WLFC, MLCO, PANL, and CABO.
- ARNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arconic Inc's official web site, go to www.arconic.com.
ARNC Stock Price Chart More Charts
ARNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.68||52-week high||$34.27|
|Prev. close||$17.72||52-week low||$11.38|
|Day high||$17.20||Avg. volume||5,061,035|
|50-day MA||$26.92||Dividend yield||0.48%|
|200-day MA||$27.24||Market Cap||7.27B|
Arconic Inc. (ARNC) Company Bio
Arconic Inc. develops and manufactures engineered products for aerospace, industrial gas turbine, commercial transportation, and oil and gas markets. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in New York, New York.