Arconic Inc. (ARNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARNC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ARNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.58% of US stocks.
- ARNC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ARNC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
ARNC Stock Summary
- ARCONIC CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.04% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.2, ARCONIC CORP has a higher such ratio than only 5.51% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ARCONIC CORP is reporting a growth rate of -173.89%; that's higher than just 9.3% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARCONIC CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be AGFS, CRON, SMHI, SWI, and ESEA.
- ARNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ARCONIC CORP's official web site, go to www.arconic.com.
ARNC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ARNC's EV/EBIT ratio is 30.26% lower, now standing at 10.6.
- Over the past 30 months, ARNC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 10.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARNC.
ARNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARNC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.19% of graded US stocks.
- ARNC's asset turnover comes in at 1.053 -- ranking 18th of 40 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ARNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.04||52-week high||$35.74|
|Prev. close||$17.28||52-week low||$16.33|
|Day high||$17.48||Avg. volume||1,059,484|
|50-day MA||$25.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.87||Market Cap||1.75B|
Arconic Inc. (ARNC) Company Bio
Arconic Inc. develops and manufactures engineered products for aerospace, industrial gas turbine, commercial transportation, and oil and gas markets. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARNC Latest Social Stream
View Full ARNC Social Stream
Latest ARNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARCONIC CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARNC as an investment opportunity.
Companies in The News Are: ARNC,XOM,AMZN,BOWL
Pittsburgh-based Arconic Corp., which manufactures lightweight metals, released its preliminary operations results for the third quarter of 2022. Overall, the company has seen production negatively impacted by outages and disruptions at several of its stateside operations, namely at its operations in Tennessee and its Davenport Works in Iowa. Arconic (NYSE: ARNC) also reported hyperinflationary energy costs in Europe, which it said will negatively affect results in the third and fourth quarters of 2022.
Yahoo Finance Live anchors discuss Arconic slashing its full-year revenue guidance amid high energy costs.
PITTSBURGH, September 14, 2022--Arconic Corporation (NYSE: ARNC) ("Arconic" or "the Company") today provided preliminary operating results for the third quarter 2022 and updates to its outlook for the full-year 2022.
Arconic Corporation (NYSE:ARNC) Stock Is Going Strong But Fundamentals Look Uncertain: What Lies Ahead ?
Arconic's (NYSE:ARNC) stock is up by a considerable 15% over the past three months. However, we wonder if the company's...
ARNC Price Returns