Arconic Inc. (ARNC): Price and Financial Metrics
ARNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.99||52-week high||$30.02|
|Prev. close||$29.98||52-week low||$16.33|
|Day high||$30.02||Avg. volume||1,569,001|
|50-day MA||$29.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.66||Market Cap||3.01B|
ARNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARNC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ARNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.93% of US stocks.
- ARNC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 74 days.
- ARNC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
ARNC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ARNC is 5.49 -- better than 91.61% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ARCONIC CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 11.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, ARNC has reported earnings growth of -158.36%, putting it ahead of only 8.86% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARCONIC CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be UPH, NBR, TDOC, DXC, and ARLP.
- Visit ARNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arconic.com.
ARNC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ARNC's price/sales ratio is 80% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 41 months, ARNC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARNC.
ARNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARNC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.19% of graded US stocks.
- ARNC's asset turnover comes in at 1.053 -- ranking 18th of 40 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ARNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Arconic Inc. (ARNC) Company Bio
Arconic Inc. develops and manufactures engineered products for aerospace, industrial gas turbine, commercial transportation, and oil and gas markets. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in New York, New York.
ARNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARNC Latest Social Stream
View Full ARNC Social Stream
Latest ARNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARCONIC CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARNC as an investment opportunity.
PITTSBURGH, July 31, 2023--Arconic Corporation (NYSE: ARNC) ("Arconic" or the "Company") today reported second quarter 2023 results. Sales were $2.0 billion, down 22% year over year due to lower aluminum prices and the divestiture of Russian Operations and up 1% organically driven by strength in aerospace and ground transportation offset by declines in industrial, packaging, and building and construction. The Company reported net income of $59 million, or $0.58 per share, compared with $114 mill
PITTSBURGH, July 25, 2023--Arconic Corporation (NYSE: ARNC) ("Arconic" or the "Company") announced today that its shareholders have voted at a special meeting of Arconic shareholders (the "Special Meeting") to approve the Company's pending acquisition by funds managed by affiliates of Apollo (NYSE: APO) including a minority investment from funds managed by affiliates of Irenic Capital Management. Under the terms of the merger agreement, Arconic shareholders will receive $30.00 per share in cash
The effective date of the takeover of Arconic Corp. has been narrowed to sometime in the third quarter, according to a filing by the Pittsburgh-based manufacturer. Arconic (NYSE: ARNC) in May reached a definitive agreement with perennial suitor Apollo Global Management Inc. (NYSE: APO) in a $5.2 billion all-cash transaction that will take Arconic private three years after it split from Alcoa. At the time, Alcoa and Apollo had expected a close sometime in the second half of 2023.
When it came time for Arconic Corp. to set out its latest sustainability goals, the Pittsburgh-based aluminum manufacturer was guided by wanting to make sure the targets were real. Earlier this year, Arconic (NYSE: ARNC) announced it would reduce its scope 1, 2 and 3 greenhouse gas emissions 30% by 2030, as well as cut its energy intensity by 10%. This week, the company released its sustainability report that talks about what kinds of things it's done over the past year and how it plans to reach these 2030 goals.
Arconic Presents 2030 Sustainability Goals, Launches REAL Commitment Campaign, and Publishes 2022 Sustainability Report
PITTSBURGH, June 01, 2023--Leading aluminum sheet, plate, extrusions, and architectural products manufacturer Arconic Corporation (NYSE: ARNC) ("Arconic" or the "Company") announced the details of its 2030 Sustainability Goals along with a campaign that will highlight the Company’s commitment and progress toward its sustainability agenda.
ARNC Price Returns