Arqit Quantum Inc. (ARQQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARQQ POWR Grades
- ARQQ scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 81.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARQQ is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 82 days.
- ARQQ's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.64% of US stocks).
ARQQ Stock Summary
- ARQQ's price/sales ratio is 117.88; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.89% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 15,242.2%, ARQIT QUANTUM INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.73% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ARQQ's revenue has grown 10,351.45% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.73% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARQQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are YVR, LYRA, BEAM, RPTX, and ORLA.
- To check out ARQIT QUANTUM INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001859690.
ARQQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARQQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.98||52-week high||$26.90|
|Prev. close||$7.42||52-week low||$3.80|
|Day high||$7.68||Avg. volume||374,542|
|50-day MA||$6.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.09||Market Cap||852.28M|
Arqit Quantum Inc. (ARQQ) Company Bio
Arqit Quantum, Inc. engages in the supply of quantum encryption platform-as-a-Service which makes the communications links of any networked device secure against current and future forms of attack. Its product QuantumCloud secures devices everywhere with cloud-based quantum encryption. The company was founded by David John Williams and David James Bestwick on April 26, 2021 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARQQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARQQ Latest Social Stream
View Full ARQQ Social Stream
Latest ARQQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARQIT QUANTUM INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARQQ as an investment opportunity.
LONDON, Dec. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arqit Quantum Inc. (“Arqit”), a global leader in quantum encryption technology, announced it will report financial results for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2022 on Wednesday, December 14, 2022. In conjunction with this announcement, Arqit will host a conference call at 11:00 a.m. ET / 8:00 a.m. PT with the Company’s Founder, Chairman and CEO, David Williams, and CFO, Nick Pointon. A live webcast of the call will be available on the “News & Events
Arqit Quantum’s proprietary technology disrupts the legacy world of PKI. See why I recommend buying ARQQ stock.
Quantum-safe encryption provider Arqit Quantum Inc (NASDAQ: ARQQ ) supported a recent study by Dr. Basel Halak and Dr. Yildiran Yilmaz of Southampton University and Arqit Chief Cryptographer Dr. Daniel Shiu. The report named Comparative Analysis of Energy Costs of Asymmetric vs. Symmetric Encryption-Based Security Applications compares the energy consumption between asymmetric and symmetric vital applications . The study confirmed that Arqit''s technology could reduce the carbon footprints … Full story available on Benzinga.com
A new academic study confirms that the use of Arqit’s software can reduce energy consumption by 58% compared with alternatives LONDON, Nov. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arqit Quantum Inc. (Nasdaq: ARQQ, ARQQW), a leader in quantum-safe encryption, supported a recent study by Dr Basel Halak and Dr Yildiran Yilmaz of Southampton University and Arqit Chief Cryptographer Dr Daniel Shiu called Comparative
A new academic study confirms that the use of Arqit’s software can reduce energy consumption by 58% compared with alternativesLONDON, Nov. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arqit Quantum Inc. (Nasdaq: ARQQ, ARQQW), a leader in quantum-safe encryption, supported a recent study by Dr Basel Halak and Dr Yildiran Yilmaz of Southampton University and Arqit Chief Cryptographer Dr Daniel Shiu called Comparative Analysis of Energy Costs of Asymmetric vs Symmetric Encryption-Based Security Applications compar
ARQQ Price Returns