Array Technologies Inc. (ARRY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARRY POWR Grades
- ARRY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARRY is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ARRY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.64% of US stocks).
ARRY Stock Summary
- ARRAY TECHNOLOGIES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.86% of US listed stocks.
- ARRY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.12% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ARRY has reported earnings growth of 3,298.43%, putting it ahead of 99.43% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARRY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DVA, BCO, SEE, CNK, and RRGB.
- ARRY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ARRAY TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to arraytechinc.com.
ARRY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ARRY's price/earnings ratio is 321.96% lower, now standing at -56.6.
- ARRY's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.7 over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARRY.
ARRY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARRY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.62||52-week high||$24.59|
|Prev. close||$21.52||52-week low||$5.45|
|Day high||$22.89||Avg. volume||4,527,645|
|50-day MA||$21.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.16||Market Cap||3.40B|
Array Technologies Inc. (ARRY) Company Bio
Array Technologies, Inc. provides solar tracking solutions and services for utility-scale projects. Its products include DuraTrack HZ v3, a single-axis solar tracking system; and SmarTrack, a machine learning software that automatically adjusts module angles in response to weather and site conditions. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Albuquerque, New Mexico with additional offices in Europe, Central America, and Australia.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARRY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARRY Latest Social Stream
View Full ARRY Social Stream
Latest ARRY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARRAY TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARRY as an investment opportunity.
Energy has been outperforming the S&P500 in 2022, and ahead of Q4 earnings, several clean energy stocks are shining
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights JinkoSolar Holding, Array Technologies, ReneSola and SolarEdge Technologies
JinkoSolar Holding, Array Technologies, ReneSola and SolarEdge Technologies are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
So, what are the best chip stocks to buy right now?
The solar pv sector has been held back by rising costs since the end of 2020, but falling costs in 2023 could spur growth in solar stocks according to a new report from Goldman Sachs
Supply chain issues have been a problem, but these semiconductor stocks should profit from high demand for computers, EVs and more.
ARRY Price Returns