Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd (ASM) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering ASM.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
ASM Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd's average analyst price target is higher than 1.71% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of ASM is lower than 83.72% of Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of ASM is higher than 83.16% of Basic Materials stocks.
- Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 82% of stocks in the micro market cap category.
- ASM has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 81.42% of Basic Materials stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of ASM is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
In the Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining industry, UUUU, LEU and AAU are the three stocks most similar to Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd regarding the price target and analyst recommendation information presented here.
Is ASM a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!