Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. Common Shares (Canada) (ASM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASM POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ASM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ASM is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- ASM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
ASM Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.18 for Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd; that's greater than it is for just 11.39% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -55.11%, Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.03% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ASM's revenue has grown -66.64% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 3.9% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WORX, AVCO, RENN, VLDR, and NVTA.
- Visit ASM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.avino.com.
ASM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.07||52-week high||$2.82|
|Prev. close||$1.05||52-week low||$0.86|
|Day high||$1.11||Avg. volume||2,744,801|
|50-day MA||$1.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.20||Market Cap||107.93M|
Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. Common Shares (Canada) (ASM) Company Bio
Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. engages in the production and sale of silver, gold, and copper bulk concentrates; and the exploration, evaluation, and acquisition of mineral properties. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
ASM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASM Latest Social Stream
View Full ASM Social Stream
Latest ASM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASM as an investment opportunity.
Avino's Results from Phase 1 of its 2021 Exploration Program; Drills 865 g/t of AgEq Over 0.80 Metres at Santiago and 820 g/t of AgEq Over 1.40 Metres at La Malinche
Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. (TSX: ASM) (NYSE American: ASM) (FSE: GV6) "Avino" or "the Company") is pleased to announce initial drill results from Phase 1 of the drill campaign which was announced as part of the Company's exploration plans for 2021.
From Capri to Forte dei Marmi, the luxury resort retail business is flourishing in the most prestigious Italian holiday destinations.
Look for the rally in precious metals stocks to spread out from the top-shelf leaders to more speculative names.
Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. (TSX: ASM) (NYSE American: ASM) (FSE: GV6) ("Avino" or "the Company") is pleased to report that at the Annual General & Special Meeting of shareholders ("AGSM") of the Company held on May 27, 2021, all resolutions proposed to shareholders were duly passed. 28,050,671 common shares of the Company, representing approximately 28.11% of the Company's issued and outstanding common shares as at the record date were voted.
Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. (TSX: ASM) (NYSE American: ASM) (FSE: GV6) ("Avino" or "the Company") would like to remind shareholders of Avino (the "Shareholders") to vote in favor of all proposed resolutions for the Company's upcoming annual general and special meeting of shareholders (the "Meeting") being held at 11:00 a.m. (Vancouver time) on May 27, 2021. The proxy deadline to vote is May 25, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. (Vancouver time).
ASM Price Returns
Continue Researching ASMWant to do more research on Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd (ASM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd (ASM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd (ASM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch