Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. Common Shares (Canada) (ASM): Price and Financial Metrics
ASM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $23,688,326, Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd has a greater market value than just 13.52% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 165.8%, Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 90.42% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ASM's revenue has grown 60.69% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.9% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd are CELH, MEDP, NMRK, EPAM, and IPI.
- ASM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd's official web site, go to www.avino.com.
ASM Stock Price Chart More Charts
ASM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.34||52-week high||$0.81|
|Prev. close||$0.35||52-week low||$0.26|
|Day high||$0.35||Avg. volume||403,479|
|50-day MA||$0.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.54||Market Cap||26.27M|
Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. Common Shares (Canada) (ASM) Company Bio
Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. engages in the production and sale of silver, gold, and copper bulk concentrates; and the exploration, evaluation, and acquisition of mineral properties. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.