Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. Common Shares (Canada) (ASM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASM POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ASM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.8% of US stocks.
- ASM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 115 days.
- ASM ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
ASM Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 481.09%, AVINO SILVER & GOLD MINES LTD's debt growth rate surpasses 96.34% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, AVINO SILVER & GOLD MINES LTD is reporting a growth rate of -192.43%; that's higher than just 8.19% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AVINO SILVER & GOLD MINES LTD comes in at 960.07%, a number that bests 98.88% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVINO SILVER & GOLD MINES LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be BMTX, CUEN, CLNE, SG, and BKSY.
- Visit ASM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.avino.com.
ASM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.82||52-week high||$1.06|
|Prev. close||$0.79||52-week low||$0.48|
|Day high||$0.82||Avg. volume||402,550|
|50-day MA||$0.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.64||Market Cap||97.05M|
Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. Common Shares (Canada) (ASM) Company Bio
Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. engages in the production and sale of silver, gold, and copper bulk concentrates; and the exploration, evaluation, and acquisition of mineral properties. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASM Latest Social Stream
View Full ASM Social Stream
Latest ASM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AVINO SILVER & GOLD MINES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASM as an investment opportunity.
If you can handle the potentially extreme volatility of speculate ventures, these penny stocks may be on the move soon.
Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. (TSX: ASM) (NYSE: ASM) (FSE: GV6) ("Avino" or "the Company") is pleased to provide its outlook for 2023 and a recap of the major milestones achieved in 2022.
AVINO BEATS YEARLY SILVER EQUIVALENT PRODUCTION ESTIMATE WITH OVER 2.6 MILLION OZS IN 2022 - AN INCREASE OF 215% OVER 2021
Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. (TSX: ASM) (NYSE: ASM) (FSE: GV6) ("Avino" or "the Company") is pleased to report full year 2022 production results of 2,655,502 silver equivalent ounces. Fourth quarter production totaled 770,127 silver equivalent ounces which outperformed expectations.
Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM: TSX) (NYSE American: TSX) (FSE: GV6) "Avino" or "the Company") releases the results of four drill holes from below Level 17, the current deepest workings at the mine. The Company has been mining the Avino Vein by modern bulk mining methods to a depth of 483 metres. This drilling shows the Avino Vein to extend a further 315 metres downdip. This exploration program is designed to test the continuity of the steeply dipping mineralization and to understand the so
Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd.'s (TSE:ASM) Financials Are Too Obscure To Link With Current Share Price Momentum: What's In Store For the Stock?
Avino Silver & Gold Mines' (TSE:ASM) stock is up by a considerable 42% over the past three months. However, we decided...
ASM Price Returns
Continue Researching ASMWant to do more research on Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd (ASM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd (ASM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd (ASM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch