Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (ASNA): Price and Financial Metrics
ASNA Stock Summary
- Ascena Retail Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.44% of US listed stocks.
- ASNA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.01 -- higher than only 0.15% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- ASNA's price/sales ratio is 0.01; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.28% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASNA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AFH, DF, GME, DPLO, and OPOF.
- Visit ASNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ascenaretail.com.
ASNA Stock Price Chart More Charts
ASNA Price/Volume Stats
Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (ASNA) Company Bio
Ascena Retail Group operates as a specialty retailer of apparel for women, and tween girls and boys. It operates through five segments: Justice, Lane Bryant, maurices, dressbarn, and Catherine's segments. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Mahwah, New Jersey.