Ascent Solar Technologies (ASTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASTI Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 446.38, Ascent Solar Technologies Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.08% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.22 for Ascent Solar Technologies Inc; that's greater than it is for only 3.85% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Ascent Solar Technologies Inc's share price is greater than that of 100% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ascent Solar Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TSEM, GBS, PALT, NEU, and MNDO.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to ASTI's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001350102.
ASTI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ASTI's price/sales ratio is 9866.97% higher, now standing at 543.2.
- ASTI's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 184 months.
- Over the past 184 months, ASTI's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASTI.
ASTI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -93.52%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -99.99%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -158.39%.
The table below shows ASTI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.40||52-week high||$114.50|
|Prev. close||$5.30||52-week low||$5.00|
|Day high||$5.40||Avg. volume||6,399|
|50-day MA||$5.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.40||Market Cap||178.13M|
Ascent Solar Technologies (ASTI) Company Bio
Ascent Solar Technologies, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells photovoltaic (PV) integrated consumer electronics and portable power applications for commercial and military users. It offers outdoor solar chargers, including XD-12 and XD-48 for the individual soldier and platoon power needs; high-voltage SuperLight thin-film CIGS PV blankets; and solar modules. The company markets and sells its products through distributors, value added resellers, and e-commerce companies. Ascent Solar Technologies, Inc. was founded in 2005 and is based in Thornton, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASTI Latest Social Stream
View Full ASTI Social Stream
Latest ASTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ascent Solar Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASTI as an investment opportunity.
Today, investors in Ascent Solar and ASTI stock are cheering a key announcement of a new space-related customer.
Ascent Solar Selected By Momentus to Produce Flexible CIGS Space-Qualifiable Laminated PV Modules for Upcoming Space Flight
Low Earth Orbit Space Flights Will Demonstrate First Space-Grade Large-Area Laminated Modules THORNTON, CO, Jan. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire – Ascent Solar Technologies, Inc. (“Ascent Solar”, “Ascent” or the “Company”) (OTCMKTS: ASTI), a developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art, lightweight and flexible thin-film photovoltaic (PV) solutions, announced today that the Company was selected by Momentus, Inc. (“Momentus"), a developer and manufacturer of novel ‘last mile’ spac
Ascent Solar Technologies (ASTI) announces a 1-for-5,000 reverse stock split to become effective on January 28, 2022. Stock is expected to commence trading, at market open, on
THORNTON, CO, Jan. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire – Ascent Solar Technologies, Inc. (“Ascent Solar” or the “Company”) (OTCMKTS: ASTI), a developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art, lightweight and flexible thin-film photovoltaic (PV) solutions, today announced a 1-for-5,000 reverse stock split of the Company’s common stock to become effective at 5 p.m., Eastern Time, on January 28, 2022. The Company has filed an amendment to its Certificate of Incorporation with the Delaware S
Thin Film Solar Cell: Market 2021 Huge Demand by Globally with Top Key Player | Ascent Solar Technologies, Global Solar, First Solar, Ascent Solar Technologies
Qurates most recent research report on Thin Film Solar Cell was performed by extremely qualified research professionals and business experts in order to provide an in-depth assessment on the market. The study on Thin Film Solar Cell is extensive and
ASTI Price Returns