Algoma Steel Group Inc. (ASTL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASTL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ASTL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.44% of US stocks.
- ASTL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ASTL's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.93% of US stocks).
ASTL Stock Summary
- ASTL's current price/earnings ratio is 1.61, which is higher than merely 1.23% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -82.78%, ALGOMA STEEL GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.27% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ASTL comes in at 70.56% -- higher than that of 97.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALGOMA STEEL GROUP INC are ZENV, BSIG, CSTR, FSM, and NOA.
- To check out ALGOMA STEEL GROUP INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001860805.
ASTL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASTL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.54||52-week high||$12.50|
|Prev. close||$8.42||52-week low||$5.64|
|Day high||$8.65||Avg. volume||1,319,778|
|50-day MA||$6.67||Dividend yield||2.34%|
|200-day MA||$8.06||Market Cap||884.47M|
Algoma Steel Group Inc. (ASTL) Company Bio
Algoma Steel Group Inc. produces and sells steel products primarily in North America. It provides flat/sheet steel products, including temper rolling, cold rolled, hot-rolled, floor plate, and cut-to-length products for the automotive industry; and plate steel products that consist of rolled, hot-rolled, and heat-treated for use in the construction or manufacture of railcars, buildings, bridges, off-highway equipment, storage tanks, ships, and military applications. Algoma Steel Group Inc. was founded in 1901 and is headquartered in Sault Ste. Marie, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASTL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASTL Latest Social Stream
View Full ASTL Social Stream
Latest ASTL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALGOMA STEEL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASTL as an investment opportunity.
SAULT STE. MARIE, Ontario, Feb. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Algoma Steel Group Inc. (NASDAQ: ASTL; TSX: ASTL) (“Algoma”), a leading Canadian producer of hot and cold rolled steel sheet and plate products, announced today that the Company will release its fiscal 2023 third quarter financial results after the market closes on Monday, February 13, 2023. A webcast and conference call will be held on Tuesday, February 14, 2023, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time to review the Company’s results, discuss rece
Algoma Steel Group Inc. (ASTL) is an excellent investment, but the stock is overvalued/undervalued right now
In Thursday’s session, Algoma Steel Group Inc. (NASDAQ:ASTL) marked $6.89 per share, up from $6.74 in the previous session. While Algoma Steel Group Inc. has overperformed by 2.23%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, ASTL fell by -30.89%, with highs and lows ranging from […]
Algoma Steel Group (ASTL) +6.4% after Stifel raised its recommendation to Buy from Hold with a C$15 price target, anticipating a near-term improvement in financial performance.
This report was sent to Briefing.com subscribers earlier today. Research calls posted earlier this morning are available here. Upgrades: > Algoma Steel Group (ASTL) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel > Check Point Software (CHKP) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Citigroup > Gap (GPS) upgraded to Equal-Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley > […]
In the latest trading session,, 1.57 million Algoma Steel Group Inc. (NASDAQ:ASTL) shares changed hands as the company’s beta touched 0. With the company’s most recent per share price at $5.85 changed hands at -$0.5 or -7.86% at last look, the market valuation stands at $639.70M. ASTL’s current price is a discount, trading about -113.68% … Algoma Steel Group Inc. (NASDAQ: ASTL): Why Investors Shouldn’t Ditch ASTL Stock In 2023 Read More »
ASTL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|