Algoma Steel Group Inc. (ASTL): Price and Financial Metrics
ASTL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.57||52-week high||$9.20|
|Prev. close||$6.66||52-week low||$5.64|
|Day high||$6.77||Avg. volume||863,465|
|50-day MA||$7.14||Dividend yield||2.86%|
|200-day MA||$7.33||Market Cap||680.67M|
ASTL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASTL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ASTL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.56% of US stocks.
- ASTL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- ASTL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
ASTL Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.23, ALGOMA STEEL GROUP INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 4.04% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ALGOMA STEEL GROUP INC comes in at -29.19%, a number that bests just 8.18% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- ALGOMA STEEL GROUP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 78.13%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.73% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALGOMA STEEL GROUP INC are SBEV, CINF, EDTK, SEB, and TGLS.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to ASTL's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001860805.
Algoma Steel Group Inc. (ASTL) Company Bio
Algoma Steel Group Inc. produces and sells steel products primarily in North America. It provides flat/sheet steel products, including temper rolling, cold rolled, hot-rolled, floor plate, and cut-to-length products for the automotive industry; and plate steel products that consist of rolled, hot-rolled, and heat-treated for use in the construction or manufacture of railcars, buildings, bridges, off-highway equipment, storage tanks, ships, and military applications. Algoma Steel Group Inc. was founded in 1901 and is headquartered in Sault Ste. Marie, Canada.
ASTL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASTL Latest Social Stream
View Full ASTL Social Stream
Latest ASTL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALGOMA STEEL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASTL as an investment opportunity.
SAULT STE. MARIE, Ontario, Sept. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Algoma Steel Group Inc. (NASDAQ: ASTL; TSX: ASTL) (“Algoma” or “the Company”), a leading Canadian producer of hot and cold rolled steel sheet and plate products, today provided guidance for its fiscal second quarter ending September 30, 2023. Unless otherwise specified, all amounts are in Canadian dollars. Fiscal 2024 second quarter total steel shipments are expected to be in the range of 540,000 to 550,000 tons and Adjusted EBITDA is
SAULT STE. MARIE, Ontario, Sept. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Algoma Steel Group Inc. (NASDAQ: ASTL; TSX: ASTL) (“Algoma” or “the Company”), a leading Canadian producer of hot and cold rolled steel sheet and plate products, announced today the results of voting at its virtual annual meeting of shareholders held on September 26, 2023 (the “Meeting”). All of the nominees listed in the management information circular prepared in connection with the Meeting were elected as directors of the Company.
SAULT STE. MARIE, Ontario, Sept. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Algoma Steel Group Inc. (NASDAQ: ASTL; TSX: ASTL) (“Algoma” or “the Company”), a leading Canadian producer of hot and cold rolled steel sheet and plate products, announced today that as part of its longstanding support of the United Way, it is making a C$120,000 donation spread over three years to the United Way’s Harvest Algoma project. The United Way’s Harvest Algoma, a hub for food rescue, preparation and production, gathers food d
SAULT STE. MARIE, Ontario, Sept. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Algoma Steel Group Inc. (NASDAQ: ASTL; TSX: ASTL) (“Algoma” or the “Company”), a leading Canadian producer of hot and cold rolled steel sheet and plate products, today issued its first annual environmental, social and governance (“ESG”) report (the “Report”). In this Report, Algoma provides an overview of its ESG strategy, approach to mitigating ESG risks and capturing ESG opportunities, and provides an update on the Company’s ESG per
Viewing insider transactions for Algoma Steel Group Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:ASTL ) over the last year, we see that insiders...
ASTL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|