Asure Software Inc (ASUR): Price and Financial Metrics
ASUR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.05||52-week high||$17.14|
|Prev. close||$7.97||52-week low||$6.30|
|Day high||$8.35||Avg. volume||293,935|
|50-day MA||$8.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.84||Market Cap||200.05M|
ASUR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASUR POWR Grades
- ASUR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ASUR is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ASUR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 14.17% of US stocks).
ASUR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $178,026,604, ASURE SOFTWARE INC has a greater market value than 28.39% of US stocks.
- ASUR's went public 31.62 years ago, making it older than 81.2% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- As for revenue growth, note that ASUR's revenue has grown 36.97% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 86.91% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASURE SOFTWARE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CREX, FLWS, XRAY, HIMS, and NXTP.
- Visit ASUR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.asuresoftware.com.
ASUR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ASUR's price/sales ratio is 31.82% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- Over the past 243 months, ASUR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 29.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASUR.
ASUR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 6625.79%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -41.99%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 65.21%.
The table below shows ASUR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASUR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASUR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.98% of graded US stocks.
- ASUR's asset turnover comes in at 0.162 -- ranking 78th of 83 Computers stocks.
- ANET, KTCC, and ATEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASUR.
The table below shows ASUR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Asure Software Inc (ASUR) Company Bio
Asure Software, Inc. provides cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) time and labor management, and workspace management solutions worldwide. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Austin, Texas.
ASUR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASUR Latest Social Stream
View Full ASUR Social Stream
Latest ASUR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASURE SOFTWARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASUR as an investment opportunity.
The Zacks Internet - Delivery Services industry participants like GDDY, MMYT, QNST and ASUR are poised to benefit from surging smartphone and Internet penetration in emerging markets.
Austin American-Statesman Names Asure Software A Winner of the Greater Austin Top Workplaces 2023 Award
AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Asure (NASDAQ: ASUR), an established provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (“HCM”) software solutions, has been awarded a Top Workplaces 2023 honor by Austin American-Statesman Top Workplaces. The list is based solely on employee feedback gathered through a third-party survey administered by employee engagement technology partner Energage LLC. The confidential survey uniquely measures 15 culture drivers that are critical to the success
Asure Software, Inc. (NASDAQ:ASUR) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 13, 2023 Asure Software, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.14, expectations were $0.06. Operator: Greetings. Welcome to Asure Software’s Third Quarter Earnings Call. At this time, all participants are in listen-only mode. A question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. [Operator Instructions] As […]
Q3 2023 Asure Software Inc Earnings Call
Reports Third Quarter Revenues of $29.3 Million, Up 34% from Prior YearAUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In a release issued under the same headline earlier today by Asure Software, Inc (Nasdaq: ASUR) please note that in the Guidance for 2024, the revenue should be 125.0M - 129.0M, not 125.0M - 127.0M as previously stated. The corrected release follows: Asure Software, Inc. (“we”, “us”, “our”, “Asure” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: ASUR), a leading provider of cloud-based Human Capita
ASUR Price Returns