Asure Software Inc (ASUR): Price and Financial Metrics
ASUR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.77||52-week high||$17.14|
|Prev. close||$12.69||52-week low||$4.87|
|Day high||$12.84||Avg. volume||291,146|
|50-day MA||$13.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.86||Market Cap||263.36M|
ASUR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASUR POWR Grades
- ASUR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.86% of US stocks.
- ASUR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ASUR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 12.77% of US stocks).
ASUR Stock Summary
- ASURE SOFTWARE INC's stock had its IPO on April 7, 1992, making it an older stock than 82.78% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, ASUR has reported earnings growth of -210.74%, putting it ahead of merely 7.91% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of ASURE SOFTWARE INC's share price is greater than that of 88.56% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASUR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AYTU, CMCO, PRGO, TC, and NXTP.
- ASUR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ASURE SOFTWARE INC's official web site, go to www.asuresoftware.com.
ASUR Valuation Summary
- ASUR's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 0% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ASUR's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASUR.
ASUR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 6625.79%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -41.99%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 65.21%.
The table below shows ASUR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASUR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASUR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.98% of graded US stocks.
- ASUR's asset turnover comes in at 0.162 -- ranking 78th of 83 Computers stocks.
- ANET, KTCC, and ATEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASUR.
The table below shows ASUR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASUR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ASUR, see our ASUR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$52.39||Average Broker Recommendation||1.62 (Moderate Buy)|
Asure Software Inc (ASUR) Company Bio
Asure Software, Inc. provides cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) time and labor management, and workspace management solutions worldwide. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Austin, Texas.
ASUR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASUR Latest Social Stream
View Full ASUR Social Stream
Latest ASUR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASURE SOFTWARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASUR as an investment opportunity.
Asure Software's (NASDAQ: ASUR) Impressive Q1 2023 Financial Results Raise Guidance and Analyst Estimates For 2023
In the dynamic landscape of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions, one company stands out with its impressive financial performance and strategic growth initiatives. Asure Software, ...
Asure’s Growth Validated with Addition to Preliminary Reconstituted Russell 3000® Index
AUSTIN, Texas, May 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Asure Software (NASDAQ: ASUR), an established provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) software solutions, has been added to the preliminary list of additions to the broad-market Russell 3000® Index. Formal inclusion will be effective after the US market closes on June 23, as part of the 2022 Russell indexes reconstitution. Annual reconstitution of the Russell indexes captures the 4,000 largest US stocks as of April 28, ranking them b
Asure Software, Inc. (NASDAQ:ASUR) is largely controlled by institutional shareholders who own 74% of the company
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies Asure Software's stock price is sensitive to their...
Asure Harnesses AI to Reinforce HR Compliance Service Scalability and Improve Client Interactions
AUSTIN, Texas, May 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Asure Software (NASDAQ: ASUR), an established provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) software solutions, has incorporated artificial intelligence (AI) to amplify scalability in its human-led HR compliance services. This strategic move allows Asure's experts to allocate more of their time to direct client interactions, improving customer service and engagement. The integration of AI into Asure's HR compliance services provides scalab
3 Small-Cap Tech Stocks That Appear Ready to Resume Their Rallies
Unearth hidden treasures in the high-risk, high-reward realm of small-cap stocks, where savvy investors can capitalize on market dips and ride the wave of growth, armed with diligent research and r...
ASUR Price Returns
Continue Researching ASURWant to see what other sources are saying about Asure Software Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Asure Software Inc (ASUR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Asure Software Inc (ASUR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Asure Software Inc (ASUR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...