Asure Software Inc (ASUR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASUR POWR Grades
- ASUR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 75.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ASUR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ASUR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
ASUR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Asure Software Inc is higher than 98.83% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Asure Software Inc is reporting a growth rate of -167.13%; that's higher than just 12.11% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Asure Software Inc's share price is greater than that of just 5.18% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Asure Software Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ATRO, CFMS, AEY, WWW, and TWIN.
- ASUR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Asure Software Inc's official web site, go to www.asuresoftware.com.
ASUR Valuation Summary
- ASUR's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 54.9% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ASUR's price/sales ratio has gone up $2.1.
- ASUR's price/earnings ratio has moved down $9.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASUR.
ASUR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASUR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.23||52-week high||$9.25|
|Prev. close||$8.22||52-week low||$5.79|
|Day high||$8.48||Avg. volume||105,856|
|50-day MA||$8.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.86||Market Cap||156.65M|
Asure Software Inc (ASUR) Company Bio
Asure Software, Inc. provides cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) time and labor management, and workspace management solutions worldwide. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Austin, Texas.
ASUR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASUR Latest Social Stream
View Full ASUR Social Stream
Latest ASUR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Asure Software Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASUR as an investment opportunity.
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. Furthermore, you'd generally like to see the share...
During Q1, Asure Software (NASDAQ: ASUR ) brought in sales totaling $19.80 million. However, earnings decreased 58.35%, resulting in a loss of $1.27 million. Asure Software collected $16.43 million in revenue during Q4, but reported earnings showed a $3.05 million loss. Why ROCE Is Significant Return on Capital Employed is a measure of yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Changes in earnings and sales indicate shifts in a company''s ROCE. A higher ROCE Full story available on Benzinga.com
Asure Software (NASDAQ:ASUR) posted its earnings results on Sunday. The technology company reported $0.12 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts consensus estimates of $0.07 by $0.05, MarketWatch Earnings reports. Asure Software had a net margin of 46.12% and a negative return on equity of 0.48%. Shares of NASDAQ:ASUR traded up $0.38 on 
Asure Software (NASDAQ:ASUR) announced its quarterly earnings data on Sunday. The technology company reported $0.12 EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.07 by $0.05, MarketWatch Earnings reports. Asure Software had a negative return on equity of 0.48% and a net margin of 46.12%. Asure Software stock opened at $7.80 on Tuesday. Asure 
Equities research analysts expect Asure Software, Inc. (NASDAQ:ASUR) to announce earnings per share of $0.10 for the current quarter, according to Zacks. Two analysts have made estimates for Asure Softwares earnings, with the highest EPS estimate coming in at $0.12 and the lowest estimate coming in at $0.07. Asure Software reported earnings per share of 
ASUR Price Returns