Atlas Technical Consultants, Inc. (ATCX): Price and Financial Metrics
ATCX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.25||52-week high||$13.11|
|Prev. close||$12.17||52-week low||$4.71|
|Day high||$12.25||Avg. volume||433,104|
|50-day MA||$12.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.09||Market Cap||486.57M|
ATCX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATCX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ATCX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.81% of US stocks.
- ATCX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 133 days.
- ATCX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
ATCX Stock Summary
- ATLAS TECHNICAL CONSULTANTS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 2.77% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 10,766.54, ATLAS TECHNICAL CONSULTANTS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.56% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ATCX is currently 221.37, higher than 98.35% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ATLAS TECHNICAL CONSULTANTS INC are SPFI, BFS, GO, NDSN, and ETN.
- Visit ATCX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oneatlas.com.
ATCX Valuation Summary
- ATCX's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 33.33% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ATCX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 54 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATCX.
ATCX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATCX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.04% of graded US stocks.
- ATCX's asset turnover comes in at 1.318 -- ranking 72nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ATCX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATCX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ATCX, see our ATCX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$15.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.38 (Strong Buy)|
Atlas Technical Consultants, Inc. (ATCX) Company Bio
Atlas Technical Consultants, Inc. provides professional and technical testing, inspection engineering, and consulting services in the United States. The company provides a range of technical services, helping clients test, inspect, plan, design, certify, and manage various projects across various end markets. Its testing, inspection, and consulting services include materials engineering and testing, construction quality assurance, disaster response and recovery, and environmental services; and engineering, planning, and design services comprise engineering and design services, program management, and construction support services. The company offers its solutions to public and private sector clients in the transportation, commercial, water, government, education, and industrial markets. Atlas Technical Consultants, Inc. is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATCX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATCX Latest Social Stream
View Full ATCX Social Stream
Latest ATCX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ATLAS TECHNICAL CONSULTANTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATCX as an investment opportunity.
Atlas Technical Consultants, Inc. (ATCX) Q4 Earnings Beat Estimates
Atlas Technical Consultants, Inc. (ATCX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 133.33% and 2.55%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Atlas Technical Consultants Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
- 19% Full Year Adjusted EBITDA Growth - - 7% Full Year Organic Revenue Growth - - Acquisition by GI Partners for $12.25 per share remains on track to close in Second Quarter 2023 - AUSTIN, Texas, March 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atlas Technical Consultants, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATCX) (“Atlas” or the “Company”), a leading infrastructure and environmental services provider, announced today results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 30, 2022. Fourth Quarter 2022 Highlights:(all compari
Why Atlas Technical Consultants, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATCX) Could Be Worth Watching
Atlas Technical Consultants, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ATCX ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of...
Atlas Awarded Project Management Contract for BREC in Louisiana
AUSTIN, Texas, Feb. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atlas Technical Consultants, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATCX) (“Atlas” or the “Company”), a leading Infrastructure and Environmental solutions provider, announced that it has been awarded a program management services contract by the East Baton Rouge Parish Recreation and Parks Commission (BREC), the agency that manages parks and recreational facilities in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana, to provide project management services on capital improvement project
6 big deal reports: Nordstrom stock soars on Ryan Cohen stake
By Davit Kirakosyan
ATCX Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...