Anterix Inc. (ATEX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATEX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ATEX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 54.83% of US stocks.
- ATEX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ATEX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.85% of US stocks).
ATEX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ATEX is 0.01 -- better than only 9.04% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ANTERIX INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.1% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 322.58, ANTERIX INC has a higher such ratio than 98.74% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ANTERIX INC, a group of peers worth examining would be RCON, EXFY, GDYN, WORX, and SGBX.
- Visit ATEX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.anterix.com.
ATEX Valuation Summary
- ATEX's price/sales ratio is 349.4; this is 17370% higher than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- ATEX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 398.2 over the prior 98 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATEX.
ATEX Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -83.32%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 10.78%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 157.86%.
The table below shows ATEX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATEX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATEX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.89% of graded US stocks.
- ATEX's asset turnover comes in at 0.003 -- ranking 64th of 64 Communication stocks.
- CCOI, USM, and TMUS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATEX.
The table below shows ATEX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATEX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ATEX, see our ATEX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$76.20||Average Broker Recommendation||1.6 (Moderate Buy)|
ATEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.75||52-week high||$60.07|
|Prev. close||$28.14||52-week low||$27.59|
|Day high||$29.56||Avg. volume||124,962|
|50-day MA||$32.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.65||Market Cap||542.48M|
Anterix Inc. (ATEX) Company Bio
Anterix Inc. operates as a wireless communications company. The company focuses on commercializing its spectrum assets to enable the targeted utility and critical infrastructure customers to deploy private broadband networks, technologies, and solutions. It holds licensed spectrum in the 900 MHz band with nationwide coverage throughout the United States, Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico. The company was formerly known as pdvWireless, Inc. and changed its name to Anterix Inc. in August 2019. Anterix Inc. was incorporated in 1997 and is headquartered in Woodland Park, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATEX Latest Social Stream
View Full ATEX Social Stream
Latest ATEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ANTERIX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATEX as an investment opportunity.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights Anterix, Bandwidth and Wireless Telecom Group
Anterix, Bandwidth and Wireless Telecom Group are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
3 Communication Stocks Likely to Gain Despite Industry Woes
The infrastructure upgrade for digital transformation and accelerated pace of 5G deployment should help the Zacks Communication - Infrastructure industry thrive despite near-term headwinds. ATEX, BAND and WTT are well poised to benefit from the continued transition to cloud network.
Anterix to Present at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference on March 7
Anterix (NASDAQ: ATEX) announced today that it will participate in the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference on Tuesday, March 7, 2023, in San Francisco. Tim Gray, CFO, will participate in a fireside chat at 1:30 PM PT which will be accessible via live webcast on the Anterix Investor Relations event website at https://investors.anterix.com/events/default.aspx. Concurrently, Anterix will be available throughout the day to meet with participating investors. Investors who would like
Anterix Inc. (NASDAQ:ATEX) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Anterix Inc. (NASDAQ:ATEX) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript February 14, 2023 Operator: Good day, everyone, and welcome to the Anterix Third Quarter Investor Update. . It is now my pleasure to turn the floor over to your host, Natasha Vecchiarelli. Ma’am, the floor is yours. Natasha Vecchiarelli: Thank you, and good morning, everyone. I’m Natasha […]
Owl Creek Founder Jeff Altman Joins Anterix Board of Directors
Anterix Inc., (NASDAQ: ATEX), today announced the appointment of Mr. Jeffery Altman, Founding Partner and Chief Portfolio Manager at Owl Creek Asset Management L.P. ("Owl Creek"), to its Board of Directors ("the Board") as an independent director and member of the Strategy Committee, effective February 13, 2023.
ATEX Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...