Anterix Inc. (ATEX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATEX POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ATEX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 40.17% of US stocks.
- ATEX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ATEX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ATEX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ATEX is 0 -- better than only 8.24% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 825.92, Anterix Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.9% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Anterix Inc comes in at -57.94%, a number that bests just 5.51% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATEX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are YVR, MKGI, WATT, HTBX, and RLAY.
- ATEX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Anterix Inc's official web site, go to www.anterix.com.
ATEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.09||52-week high||$54.25|
|Prev. close||$50.30||52-week low||$27.26|
|Day high||$50.88||Avg. volume||174,715|
|50-day MA||$47.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.07||Market Cap||880.88M|
Anterix Inc. (ATEX) Company Bio
Anterix Inc. operates as a wireless communications company. The company focuses on commercializing its spectrum assets to enable the targeted utility and critical infrastructure customers to deploy private broadband networks, technologies, and solutions. It holds licensed spectrum in the 900 MHz band with nationwide coverage throughout the United States, Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico. The company was formerly known as pdvWireless, Inc. and changed its name to Anterix Inc. in August 2019. Anterix Inc. was incorporated in 1997 and is headquartered in Woodland Park, New Jersey.
ATEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATEX Latest Social Stream
View Full ATEX Social Stream
Latest ATEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Anterix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATEX as an investment opportunity.
Motorola Solutions (MSI) teams up with Anterix (ATEX) to streamline the connectivity of utility companies with the deployment of private LTE networks, driven by the latter's 900 MHz spectrum.
Anterix (NASDAQ: ATEX), a leading provider of 900 MHz broadband spectrum, announced today it will host a virtual Investor Day on Wednesday, June 16, 2021 beginning at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time.
By buying an index fund, you can roughly match the market return with ease. But if you buy good businesses at...
Today, Anterix (NASDAQ: ATEX) announced its next significant step to facilitate and accelerate the delivery, deployment and application of transformative private broadband for our Nation's electric grid. Anterix is joined by 37 leading technology companies to launch the Anterix Active Ecosystem Program. This launch, combined with the eleven FCC-granted Experimental Licenses at 900 MHz and the contracts recently signed with Ameren and San Diego Gas & Electric highlight the growing utility industry momentum toward deploying private LTE at 900 MHz.
Steel City Capital LP, an investment management firm, published its first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A net return of 7.6% was delivered by the fund for the Q1 of 2021, above the S&P 500 and MSCI All World Index that delivered a 5.8% and 4.8% returns respectively, […]
ATEX Price Returns