Anterix Inc. (ATEX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATEX POWR Grades
- ATEX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 54.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATEX is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- ATEX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 1.34% of US stocks).
ATEX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ATEX is 0.01 -- better than only 7.77% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ANTERIX INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- ATEX's price/sales ratio is 565.42; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.3% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ANTERIX INC are SXTC, PRKR, CLOV, FXLV, and DHIL.
- Visit ATEX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.anterix.com.
ATEX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, ATEX's price/sales ratio is 31766.67% higher, now standing at 573.6.
- ATEX's price/sales ratio has moved up 432.7 over the prior 93 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATEX.
ATEX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 0.36%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -61.65%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 31.07%.
The table below shows ATEX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATEX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATEX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.89% of graded US stocks.
- ATEX's asset turnover comes in at 0.003 -- ranking 64th of 64 Communication stocks.
- CCOI, USM, and TMUS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATEX.
The table below shows ATEX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.27||52-week high||$66.55|
|Prev. close||$36.66||52-week low||$34.93|
|Day high||$36.56||Avg. volume||83,923|
|50-day MA||$42.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.36||Market Cap||687.10M|
Anterix Inc. (ATEX) Company Bio
Anterix Inc. operates as a wireless communications company. The company focuses on commercializing its spectrum assets to enable the targeted utility and critical infrastructure customers to deploy private broadband networks, technologies, and solutions. It holds licensed spectrum in the 900 MHz band with nationwide coverage throughout the United States, Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico. The company was formerly known as pdvWireless, Inc. and changed its name to Anterix Inc. in August 2019. Anterix Inc. was incorporated in 1997 and is headquartered in Woodland Park, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATEX Latest Social Stream
View Full ATEX Social Stream
Latest ATEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ANTERIX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATEX as an investment opportunity.
CommScope, Anterix and Bandwidth have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
The infrastructure upgrade for digital transformation and accelerated pace of 5G deployment should help the Zacks Communication - Infrastructure industry thrive despite near-term headwinds. COMM, ATEX and BAND are well poised to benefit from the continued transition to cloud network.
Future Technologies Teams Up with Anterix to Respond to Increasing Cross-Sector Demand for Private Cellular Network Solutions
Future Technologies Venture, LLC (Future Technologies) and Anterix (NASDAQ: ATEX) have launched an alliance to integrate Anterix's 900 MHz spectrum with Future Technologies' end-to-end digital transformation solutions. The new cooperative effort responds to broad and growing interest in private wireless networks to address valuable use cases in select vertical markets, including oil & gas, chemical, government, manufacturing, logistics, aerospace, mining, and smart agriculture.
Steel City Capital, an investment management company, released its second quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The fund declined 11.2% net of fees in the second quarter, compared to a decline of 16.4% in the S&P 500 Index and 17.5% in the Russell 2000 Index. Market conditions like […]
Anterix (ATEX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -5.97% and 2.90%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ATEX Price Returns