Anterix Inc. (ATEX): Price and Financial Metrics
ATEX Stock Summary
- Anterix Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 8.64% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 693.73, Anterix Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.01% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ATEX's revenue has grown -57.94% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 4.24% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATEX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are YVR, MKGI, EMX, MARA, and MTA.
- Visit ATEX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.anterix.com.
ATEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.09||52-week high||$57.75|
|Prev. close||$44.25||52-week low||$27.26|
|Day high||$44.41||Avg. volume||256,505|
|50-day MA||$39.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.22||Market Cap||740.19M|
Anterix Inc. (ATEX) Company Bio
Anterix Inc. operates as a wireless communications company. The company focuses on commercializing its spectrum assets to enable the targeted utility and critical infrastructure customers to deploy private broadband networks, technologies, and solutions. It holds licensed spectrum in the 900 MHz band with nationwide coverage throughout the United States, Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico. The company was formerly known as pdvWireless, Inc. and changed its name to Anterix Inc. in August 2019. Anterix Inc. was incorporated in 1997 and is headquartered in Woodland Park, New Jersey.
ATEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATEX Latest Social Stream
View Full ATEX Social Stream
Latest ATEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Anterix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATEX as an investment opportunity.
Anterix Inc., (NASDAQ: ATEX), today announced the appointment of Ms. Mahvash Yazdi to its Board of Directors as an Independent Director, effective February 18, 2021.
Anterix Inc. (ATEX) Q3 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 8, 2021 16:15 ET Company Participants Natasha Vecchiarelli - Investor Relations Morgan O’Brien - Executive Chairman Rob Schwartz - President and Chief Executive Officer Ryan Gerbrandt - Chief Operating Officer Tim Gray - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Phil Cusick...
The following slide deck was published by Anterix Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 8, 2021 / Anterix, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATEX) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Third Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 8, 2021 at 4:15 PM Eastern Time.
Anterix (NASDAQ: ATEX) will release its third quarter fiscal 2021 financial results after the market closes on Monday, February 8, 2021. An investor conference call will be held at 4:15 p.m. ET that afternoon. Interested parties can participate in the call by dialing 888-267-2845 and using the conference code 515024. A replay of the call will be accessible on the Investor Relations section of Anterix's website at https://www.anterix.com/events/.
ATEX Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!