AltaGas Ltd. (ATGFF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATGFF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ATGFF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.67% of US stocks.
- ATGFF's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 43 weeks.
- ATGFF ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
ATGFF Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 4.14, AltaGas Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 16.03% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AltaGas Ltd is higher than it is for about 80.62% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, AltaGas Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -336.3%; that's higher than only 6.51% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATGFF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MIC, RGCO, FAMI, HA, and OGS.
- ATGFF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AltaGas Ltd's official web site, go to www.altagas.ca.
ATGFF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, ATGFF's price/sales ratio is 28.57% lower, now standing at 1.
- Over the past 156 months, ATGFF's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
- Over the past 156 months, ATGFF's price/earnings ratio has gone up 7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATGFF.
ATGFF Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1083.46%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 569.87%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -68.5%.
The table below shows ATGFF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATGFF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATGFF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.91||52-week high||$22.00|
|Prev. close||$20.13||52-week low||$11.73|
|Day high||$19.91||Avg. volume||8,177|
|50-day MA||$20.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.19||Market Cap||N/A|
AltaGas Ltd. (ATGFF) Company Bio
AltaGas Ltd. operates as a diversified energy infrastructure company in North America. The company operates through three segments: Utilities, Midstream, and Power. The Utilities segment owns and operates regulated natural gas distribution utilities in Michigan, Alaska, the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia; and two regulated natural gas storage utilities in the United States serving approximately 1.7 million customers. This segment also provides interstate natural gas transportation and storage services. It serves homes and businesses. The Midstream segment engages in the natural gas gathering and processing; natural gas liquids (NGL) extraction and fractionation, transmission, and storage; natural gas and NGL marketing; and gas retail marketing activities. This segment owns approximately 1.4 billion cubic feet per day (Bcf/d) of natural gas extraction processing capacity and holds interests in regulated pipelines in the Marcellus/Utica gas formation in the northeastern United States. It serves residential, commercial, and industrial customers primarily in the Western Canada Sedimentary Basin. The Power segment is involved in the generation and sale of electricity; and provision of energy storage and retail power marketing, and ancillary services in Alberta, California, and Colorado. It has 710 megawatt of operational gross capacity from natural gas-fired, biomass, solar, and distributed energy. This segment serves residential, commercial, and industrial users. AltaGas Ltd. was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATGFF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATGFF Latest Social Stream
View Full ATGFF Social Stream
Latest ATGFF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AltaGas Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATGFF as an investment opportunity.
Altagas stock is a great addition to your TFSA portfolio, as dividend growth will be driven by its mix of stability and growth. The post TFSA Investors: This Dividend Growth Stock Is Dirt Cheap appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
Shareholders in AltaGas Ltd. ( TSE:ALA ) may be thrilled to learn that the analysts have just delivered a major upgrade...
AltaGas Ltd. ( TSE:ALA ) just released its latest second-quarter results and things are looking bullish. Statutory...
AltaGas Ltd. (ALA) posted strong Q2 results on Thursday, beating earnings estimates. AltaGas is a Canadian natural gas transportation and distribution company based in Calgary. Revenue came in at C$2.01 billion for the quarter ended June 30, an increase of 89.6% from C$1.06 billion in the prior-year quarter. Meanwhile, net income amounted to C$24 million (C$0.09 per share) in Q2 2021, an improvement from C$21 million (C$0.08 per share) in Q2 2020. Normalized EPS were C$0.08 in the quarter, up 33% from C$0.06 a year earlier. Analysts on average were expecting C$0.01. Normalized funds from operations reached C$0.56 in the quarter, compared to C$0.51 in the second quarter of 2020.
Operating Performance Reflects AltaGas Continued Focus on Optimizing the Platform to Generate Strong Value Creation and Drive Better Outcomes for all Stakeholders CALGARY, AB, July 29, 2021 /CNW/ AltaGas Ltd. (AltaGas or the Company) (TSX: ALA) today reported second quarter 2021 financial results and provided an update on the Companys operations. HIGHLIGHTS (all financial figures are unaudited and in Canadian dollars Read more The post AltaGas Announces Strong Second Quarter Results appeared first on Energy News for the Canadian Oil & Gas Industry | EnergyNow.ca .
ATGFF Price Returns