Athene Holding Ltd. Class A Common Shares (ATH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ATH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATH is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 197 days.
- ATH ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
ATH Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.85, Athene Holding Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 8.04% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Athene Holding Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.14 for Athene Holding Ltd; that's greater than it is for 94.6% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FHN, BPOP, CMA, SNV, and AFG.
- ATH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Athene Holding Ltd's official web site, go to www.athene.com.
ATH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.07||52-week high||$61.38|
|Prev. close||$59.27||52-week low||$21.51|
|Day high||$61.38||Avg. volume||1,697,352|
|50-day MA||$52.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.44||Market Cap||11.70B|
Athene Holding Ltd. Class A Common Shares (ATH) Company Bio
Athene Holding Ltd., a retirement services company, issues, reinsures, and acquires retirement savings products designed for individuals and institutions seeking to fund retirement needs in the United States, the District of Columbia, and Germany. It offers retail fixed and equity indexed annuity products; co-insurance and reinsurance arrangements with third-party annuity providers; and institutional products, such as funding agreements. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.
ATH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATH Latest Social Stream
View Full ATH Social Stream
Latest ATH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Athene Holding Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATH as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates the Following Companies - BMTC, HGV, JCS, SVBI, ATH
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds BFTL, ATH, HWCC, and MDCA Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
Athene Holding (ATH) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 27, 2021 / Athene Holding Ltd. (NYSE:ATH) Lifshitz Law Firm, P.
(Bloomberg) -- Apollo Global Management Inc. is venturing into its first new business line since announcing the merger with insurance offshoot Athene Holding Ltd. last month.The investing giant is launching a $1 billion credit-secondaries business led by its insurance clients, to invest in second-hand stakes in credit funds. A boom in the private-debt market has attracted investors amid low rates, enlivening what was once a niche world of finance. Now Apollo is looking for a surge in secondary deals, which allow investors like pension funds and endowments to trade out of their positions in longer-term vehicles that invest in these markets.“This is another reason when one thinks about the industrial logic behind the Apollo and Athene merger,” Jim Zelter, co-president of Apollo, said in a...
ATH Price Returns