Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ATI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.17% of US stocks.
- ATI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- ATI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
ATI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ATI is 5.42 -- better than 93.41% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Allegheny Technologies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.09% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, ATI has reported earnings growth of 1,453.52%, putting it ahead of 98.46% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Allegheny Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AEHL, NMM, TA, RLGT, and OVV.
- ATI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Allegheny Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.atimetals.com.
ATI Valuation Summary
- ATI's EV/EBIT ratio is -3; this is 114.02% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ATI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- ATI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 18.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATI.
ATI Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 202.95%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -45.64%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 322.63%.
The table below shows ATI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.74% of graded US stocks.
- ATI's asset turnover comes in at 0.599 -- ranking 33rd of 42 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- BOOM, USAP, and CRS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATI.
The table below shows ATI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.33||52-week high||$25.03|
|Prev. close||$16.76||52-week low||$8.24|
|Day high||$16.61||Avg. volume||1,339,923|
|50-day MA||$18.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.23||Market Cap||2.08B|
Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI) Company Bio
Allegheny Technologies offers a wide range of specialty materials solutions. Our major markets are aerospace and defense, oil and gas/chemical process industry, electrical energy, medical, automotive, food equipment and appliance, and construction and mining. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATI Latest Social Stream
View Full ATI Social Stream
Latest ATI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Allegheny Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATI as an investment opportunity.
From what we can see, insiders were net buyers in Allegheny Technologies Incorporated's ( NYSE:ATI ) during the past 12...
Allegheny (ATI) plans to use a part of the net proceeds to finance the redemption of all of its outstanding 5.875% senior notes due 2023.
Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (NYSE:ATI) announced today that it has priced its public offering of senior notes. ATI has agreed to sell $325.0 million aggregate principal amount of 4.875% Senior Notes due 2029 (the "2029 Notes") and $350.0 million aggregate principal amount of 5.125% Senior Notes due 2031 (the "2031 Notes" and together with the 2029 Notes, the "Notes"). The 2029 Notes will pay interest semi-annually in arrears at a rate of 4.875% per year and will mature on October 1, 2029
PITTSBURGH, Sept. 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (NYSE: ATI) announced today its intention to offer, subject to market and other conditions, a series of eight-year senior notes and a series of ten-year senior notes (collectively, the "Notes"). ATI intends to
Allegheny Technologies (ATI) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
ATI Price Returns
Continue Researching ATIWant to do more research on Allegheny Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Allegheny Technologies Inc (ATI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Allegheny Technologies Inc (ATI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Allegheny Technologies Inc (ATI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch