Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI): Price and Financial Metrics
ATI Stock Summary
- ATI's current price/earnings ratio is 9.83, which is higher than just 13.63% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Allegheny Technologies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ATI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 83.29% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMWD, HEES, GTES, GEF, and CPAC.
- ATI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Allegheny Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.atimetals.com.
ATI Stock Price Chart More Charts
ATI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.16||52-week high||$29.50|
|Prev. close||$18.55||52-week low||$17.03|
|Day high||$18.49||Avg. volume||2,000,625|
|50-day MA||$21.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.97||Market Cap||2.29B|
Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI) Company Bio
Allegheny Technologies offers a wide range of specialty materials solutions. Our major markets are aerospace and defense, oil and gas/chemical process industry, electrical energy, medical, automotive, food equipment and appliance, and construction and mining. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.