Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ATI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.64% of US stocks.
- ATI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ATI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
ATI Stock Summary
- Allegheny Technologies Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.49% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ATI is currently 209.69, higher than 97.76% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Allegheny Technologies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.16% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Allegheny Technologies Inc are CENX, CPAC, BRFS, MHLD, and COOP.
- Visit ATI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atimetals.com.
ATI Valuation Summary
- ATI's EV/EBIT ratio is -3; this is 114.02% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ATI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- ATI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 18.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATI.
ATI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 153.92%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -49.94%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 11.96%.
The table below shows ATI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.46% of graded US stocks.
- ATI's asset turnover comes in at 0.645 -- ranking 31st of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- TMST, NUE, and BOOM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATI.
The table below shows ATI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.02||52-week high||$30.74|
|Prev. close||$27.40||52-week low||$13.85|
|Day high||$29.62||Avg. volume||2,047,526|
|50-day MA||$24.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.35||Market Cap||3.60B|
Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI) Company Bio
Allegheny Technologies offers a wide range of specialty materials solutions. Our major markets are aerospace and defense, oil and gas/chemical process industry, electrical energy, medical, automotive, food equipment and appliance, and construction and mining. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATI Latest Social Stream
View Full ATI Social Stream
Latest ATI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Allegheny Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATI as an investment opportunity.
LPX, ATI, and TSLA made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on February 25, 2022
Teck Resources' (TECK) Q4 bottom line improves year over year on higher prices of its principal products.
Agnico Eagle (AEM) sees modestly higher gold production including the Hope Bay mine in Q4.
Allegheny Technologies (ATI) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
LPX, ATI, ACLS, SUN, and VNT have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on February 25, 2022.
ATI Price Returns
Continue Researching ATIWant to do more research on Allegheny Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Allegheny Technologies Inc (ATI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Allegheny Technologies Inc (ATI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Allegheny Technologies Inc (ATI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch