Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ATI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.49% of US stocks.
- ATI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- ATI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
ATI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.34, Allegheny Technologies Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 2.88% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Allegheny Technologies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Allegheny Technologies Inc is reporting a growth rate of -519.95%; that's higher than only 3.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Allegheny Technologies Inc are GTE, BTU, CBD, CPE, and GSM.
- Visit ATI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atimetals.com.
ATI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.95||52-week high||$24.86|
|Prev. close||$22.58||52-week low||$6.71|
|Day high||$23.05||Avg. volume||1,381,985|
|50-day MA||$22.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.55||Market Cap||2.92B|
Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI) Company Bio
Allegheny Technologies offers a wide range of specialty materials solutions. Our major markets are aerospace and defense, oil and gas/chemical process industry, electrical energy, medical, automotive, food equipment and appliance, and construction and mining. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
ATI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ATI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Allegheny Technologies Inc ranked in the 23th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 76.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Allegheny Technologies Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 65. Notably, its equity weight is greater than just 24.6% of US equities in the Industrials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Allegheny Technologies Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Allegheny Technologies Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -14.95. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 6.2% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ATI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATI Latest Social Stream
View Full ATI Social Stream
Latest ATI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Allegheny Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATI as an investment opportunity.
Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (NYSE:ATI) Released Earnings Last Week And Analysts Lifted Their Price Target To US$20.36
Allegheny Technologies Incorporated ( NYSE:ATI ) defied analyst predictions to release its quarterly results, which...
Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI) CEO Robert Wetherbee on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021, 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Scott Minder - Vice President, Investor Relations Robert Wetherbee - President and Chief Executive Officer Don Newman - Senior Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Richard Safran - Seaport...
Allegheny's (ATI) Q1 results benefit from increased volumes and cost-reduction measures.
Participating in today's call are Bob Wetherbee, President and Chief Executive Officer; and Don Newman, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Bob and Don will focus on our first quarter highlights and key messages.
Allegheny Technologies (ATI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 75.00% and 13.27%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ATI Price Returns
Continue Researching ATIWant to do more research on Allegheny Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Allegheny Technologies Inc (ATI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Allegheny Technologies Inc (ATI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Allegheny Technologies Inc (ATI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch