Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI): Price and Financial Metrics
ATI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.32, Allegheny Technologies Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 3.26% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Allegheny Technologies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Allegheny Technologies Inc is reporting a growth rate of -526.85%; that's higher than merely 3.4% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Allegheny Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TA, SGU, ARLP, OSW, and SWN.
- Visit ATI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atimetals.com.
ATI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.19||52-week high||$22.05|
|Prev. close||$20.83||52-week low||$4.95|
|Day high||$21.03||Avg. volume||1,452,161|
|50-day MA||$18.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.28||Market Cap||2.56B|
Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI) Company Bio
Allegheny Technologies offers a wide range of specialty materials solutions. Our major markets are aerospace and defense, oil and gas/chemical process industry, electrical energy, medical, automotive, food equipment and appliance, and construction and mining. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
ATI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Allegheny Technologies Inc. To summarize, we found that Allegheny Technologies Inc ranked in the 43th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ATI, they are:
- Allegheny Technologies Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Allegheny Technologies Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.55. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 16.18% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 13. This value is greater than 85.32% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ATI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATI Latest Social Stream
View Full ATI Social Stream
Latest ATI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Allegheny Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATI as an investment opportunity.
Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI) has recently presented its Q4 results, which were marred by a catastrophic loss of $1.12 billion. Just for context, ATI's current market capitalization is slightly north of $2.3 billion. Meanwhile, its Debt/Equity surged to over 244% from 82% in just one quarter. Is something horrible happening...
Allegheny Technologies (NYSE:ATI) issued its earnings results on Wednesday. The basic materials company reported ($0.33) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($0.36) by $0.03, MarketWatch Earnings reports. The firm had revenue of $658.30 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $599.41 million. Allegheny Technologies had a […]
ATI earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
Companies Reporting Before The Bell • OSI Systems (NASDAQ: OSIS ) is expected to report quarterly earnings at $1.14 per share on revenue of $272.66 million. • GATX (NYSE: GATX ) is estimated to report quarterly earnings at $0.88 per share on revenue of $301.53 million. • McDonald's (NYSE: MCD ) is likely to report quarterly earnings at $1.78 per share on revenue of $5.37 billion. • Silicom (NASDAQ: SILC ) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $0.46 per share on revenue of $30.14 million. • A.O. Smith (NYSE: AOS ) is estimated to report quarterly earnings at $0.58 per share on revenue of $769.03 million. • Allegheny Technologies (NYSE: ATI ) is estimated to report quarterly loss at $0.36 per share on revenue of $603.99 million. • Brunswick (NYSE: BC ) is expected to report quarter...
Allegheny Technologies (ATI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10.81% and 11.68%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ATI Price Returns
Continue Researching ATIWant to do more research on Allegheny Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Allegheny Technologies Inc (ATI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Allegheny Technologies Inc (ATI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Allegheny Technologies Inc (ATI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!