Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ATI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.71% of US stocks.
- ATI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ATI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
ATI Stock Summary
- ATI INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.5% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 37.07, ATI INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 83.02% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, ATI has reported earnings growth of 173.45%, putting it ahead of 91.51% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATI INC, a group of peers worth examining would be KOP, SLVM, DY, TTEC, and MAXR.
- ATI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ATI INC's official web site, go to www.atimetals.com.
ATI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ATI's price/earnings ratio is 85.86% higher, now standing at 35.5.
- Over the past 243 months, ATI's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATI.
ATI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 25.6%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -142.92%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 150.5%.
The table below shows ATI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.46% of graded US stocks.
- ATI's asset turnover comes in at 0.645 -- ranking 31st of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- TMST, NUE, and BOOM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATI.
The table below shows ATI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ATI, see our ATI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$26.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.56 (Moderate Buy)|
ATI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.57||52-week high||$43.32|
|Prev. close||$38.08||52-week low||$20.51|
|Day high||$39.34||Avg. volume||1,457,698|
|50-day MA||$38.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.93||Market Cap||4.96B|
Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI) Company Bio
Allegheny Technologies offers a wide range of specialty materials solutions. Our major markets are aerospace and defense, oil and gas/chemical process industry, electrical energy, medical, automotive, food equipment and appliance, and construction and mining. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATI Latest Social Stream
View Full ATI Social Stream
Latest ATI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ATI INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATI as an investment opportunity.
Allegheny Technologies (ATI) Is a Great Choice for 'Trend' Investors, Here's Why
Allegheny Technologies (ATI) could be a solid choice for shorter-term investors looking to capitalize on the recent price trend in fundamentally sound stocks. It is one of the many stocks that passed through our shorter-term trading strategy-based screen.
Are Basic Materials Stocks Lagging Aperam (APEMY) This Year?
Here is how Aperam (APEMY) and Allegheny Technologies (ATI) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Allegheny Technologies (ATI) Upgraded to Strong Buy: What Does It Mean for the Stock?
Allegheny Technologies (ATI) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
Global Financial Expert Ruby Sharma Joins ATI Board
ATI Inc. (NYSE: ATI) today announced that Ruby Sharma has been appointed to the ATI Board of Directors. Sharma is a global business leader with cross-sector financial and audit committee expertise. She has a track record of strengthening regulator and investor relationships, and incorporating diversity, equity and inclusion with Fortune 500 multi-national corporations.
The three-year decline in earnings for ATI NYSE:ATI) isn't encouraging, but shareholders are still up 131% over that period
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But if you buy shares in a...
ATI Price Returns
Continue Researching ATIWant to do more research on Allegheny Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Allegheny Technologies Inc (ATI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Allegheny Technologies Inc (ATI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Allegheny Technologies Inc (ATI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...