Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI): Price and Financial Metrics
ATI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.66||52-week high||$47.92|
|Prev. close||$40.88||52-week low||$25.39|
|Day high||$41.32||Avg. volume||1,169,316|
|50-day MA||$44.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.62||Market Cap||5.23B|
ATI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ATI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.14% of US stocks.
- ATI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ATI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
ATI Stock Summary
- ATI INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.72% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ATI INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.18% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ATI INC is reporting a growth rate of 183.83%; that's higher than 92.66% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NMIH, RGF, GIL, FDS, and FLEX.
- Visit ATI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atimetals.com.
ATI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ATI's price/sales ratio is 26.32% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- Over the past 243 months, ATI's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATI.
ATI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 25.6%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -142.92%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 150.5%.
The table below shows ATI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.46% of graded US stocks.
- ATI's asset turnover comes in at 0.645 -- ranking 31st of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- TMST, NUE, and BOOM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATI.
The table below shows ATI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI) Company Bio
Allegheny Technologies offers a wide range of specialty materials solutions. Our major markets are aerospace and defense, oil and gas/chemical process industry, electrical energy, medical, automotive, food equipment and appliance, and construction and mining. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
ATI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATI Latest Social Stream
View Full ATI Social Stream
Latest ATI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ATI INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATI as an investment opportunity.
ATI (NYSE: ATI) will provide live internet listening access to its conference call with the financial community scheduled for Thursday, November 2, 2023, at 9:30 a.m. CT (10:30 a.m. ET).
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
Carpenter (CRS) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
When you hear “materials stocks”, do you yawn?
ATI Inc. (NYSE: ATI) has been awarded a contract by Bechtel Plant Machinery Inc. (BPMI) to support development of highly engineered part solutions in support of the U.S. Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program. To support the contract, which calls for advanced manufacturing methods including metal additive manufacturing, ATI will establish a dedicated additive manufacturing facility outside Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
ATI Price Returns
Continue Researching ATIWant to do more research on Allegheny Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Allegheny Technologies Inc (ATI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Allegheny Technologies Inc (ATI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Allegheny Technologies Inc (ATI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch