Atkore International Group Inc. (ATKR): Price and Financial Metrics
ATKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$135.23||52-week high||$164.76|
|Prev. close||$132.72||52-week low||$111.90|
|Day high||$136.79||Avg. volume||421,232|
|50-day MA||$133.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$139.11||Market Cap||5.05B|
ATKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATKR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ATKR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATKR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ATKR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 6.23% of US stocks).
ATKR Stock Summary
- ATKR's current price/earnings ratio is 7.19, which is higher than only 12.45% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ATKORE INC comes in at -10.1%, a number that bests merely 22.32% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ATKR comes in at 10.21% -- higher than that of 82.91% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATKR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TKR, ABM, THO, JHG, and MDC.
- ATKR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ATKORE INC's official web site, go to www.atkore.com.
ATKR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ATKR's price/earnings ratio is 66.35% lower, now standing at 7.
- ATKR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 36.5 over the prior 91 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATKR.
ATKR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -31.49%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 38.01%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 16.5%.
The table below shows ATKR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATKR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.88% of graded US stocks.
- ATKR's asset turnover comes in at 1.434 -- ranking 3rd of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- RRX, AME, and BYRN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATKR.
The table below shows ATKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Atkore International Group Inc. (ATKR) Company Bio
Atkore International Group Inc. manufactures and distributes electrical raceway products. It offers steel, PVC and aluminum conduit, armored cable and flexible conduits, wire baskets, cable trays, fittings, and mechanical pipe. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Harvey, Illinois.
ATKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATKR Latest Social Stream
View Full ATKR Social Stream
Latest ATKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ATKORE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATKR as an investment opportunity.
In addition, it's always interesting when a company initiates a dividend for the first time. Telecom giant T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS) has long branded itself as the "Un-carrier," as the scrappy upstart challenger to dividend favorites Verizon and AT&T. The latter two, by virtue of their leading networks and duopoly, have long made handsome profits and paid out hefty dividends to their shareholders.
Atkore Inc. (NYSE:ATKR) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 17, 2023 Atkore Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $4.21, expectations were $4.19. Operator: Good morning. My name is Krista, and I’ll be your conference operator today. At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the Atkore’s Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2023 […]
Q4 2023 Atkore Inc Earnings Call
Long term investing can be life changing when you buy and hold the truly great businesses. And we've seen some truly...
Net Income and Adjusted EBITDA Fall as Company Announces Dividend Program and Provides 2024 Outlook
ATKR Price Returns
Continue Researching ATKRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Atkore International Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Atkore International Group Inc (ATKR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Atkore International Group Inc (ATKR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Atkore International Group Inc (ATKR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch