Atkore International Group Inc. (ATKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATKR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ATKR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.81% of US stocks.
- ATKR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ATKR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 21.14% of US stocks).
ATKR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ATKR is 3.34 -- better than 85.2% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.27, ATKORE INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 6.42% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ATKR comes in at 16.44% -- higher than that of 87.89% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATKORE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ABM, WGO, HUBG, THR, and SCSC.
- ATKR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ATKORE INC's official web site, go to www.atkore.com.
ATKR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ATKR's price/earnings ratio is 79.82% lower, now standing at 3.4.
- ATKR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 39.5 over the prior 77 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATKR.
ATKR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -31.49%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 38.01%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 16.5%.
The table below shows ATKR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATKR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.88% of graded US stocks.
- ATKR's asset turnover comes in at 1.434 -- ranking 3rd of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- RRX, AME, and BYRN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATKR.
The table below shows ATKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.81||52-week high||$123.53|
|Prev. close||$76.68||52-week low||$70.50|
|Day high||$80.15||Avg. volume||474,123|
|50-day MA||$86.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$97.11||Market Cap||3.22B|
Atkore International Group Inc. (ATKR) Company Bio
Atkore International Group Inc. manufactures and distributes electrical raceway products. It offers steel, PVC and aluminum conduit, armored cable and flexible conduits, wire baskets, cable trays, fittings, and mechanical pipe. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Harvey, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATKR Latest Social Stream
View Full ATKR Social Stream
Latest ATKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ATKORE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATKR as an investment opportunity.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Atkore Inc...
HARVEY, Ill., August 31, 2022--Atkore Inc. ("Atkore"), today announced the acquisitions of two separate but related Oregon-based companies doing business as Cascade Poly Pipe & Conduit ("Cascade") and Northwest Polymers. Cascade is a manufacturer specializing in smooth wall HDPE conduit made from recycled materials, primarily serving the telecommunications, utility and datacom markets (https://www.cascadepoly.com/); and Northwest Polymers is a leading recycler of PVC, HDPE and other plastics and
The stock market is still in the process of absorbing the many macro concerns that have been top of mind so far in 2022. This may make investing in today’s environment frustrating. However, the best course of action may be to take advantage of the uncertainty and consider loading up on the best long-term stocks to buy and hold until 2023. Why? The market may be on the verge of hitting a bottoming-out moment. In large part, this is due to a possible change in one factor that’s played a big role i
Stocks slid in afternoon trading and were off intraday highs after comments from Chicago Fed President Charles Evans.
HARVEY, Ill., August 02, 2022--Atkore Inc. (the "Company" or "Atkore") (NYSE: ATKR) announced earnings for its fiscal 2022 third quarter ended June 24, 2022.
ATKR Price Returns
Continue Researching ATKRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Atkore International Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Atkore International Group Inc (ATKR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Atkore International Group Inc (ATKR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Atkore International Group Inc (ATKR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch