Atkore International Group Inc. (ATKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATKR POWR Grades
- ATKR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATKR is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- ATKR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 40.03% of US stocks).
ATKR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ATKR is 3.53 -- better than 87.24% of US stocks.
- ATKR's went public 4.92 years ago, making it older than just 17.86% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Atkore Inc's share price is greater than that of 91.51% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Atkore Inc are AMEH, LGF.B, CMC, DOOR, and AWI.
- Visit ATKR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atkore.com.
ATKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.08||52-week high||$90.08|
|Prev. close||$84.75||52-week low||$20.25|
|Day high||$84.50||Avg. volume||547,240|
|50-day MA||$74.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.98||Market Cap||3.76B|
Atkore International Group Inc. (ATKR) Company Bio
Atkore International Group Inc. manufactures and distributes electrical raceway products. It offers steel, PVC and aluminum conduit, armored cable and flexible conduits, wire baskets, cable trays, fittings, and mechanical pipe. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Harvey, Illinois.
ATKR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ATKR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Atkore Inc ranked in the 65th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Atkore Inc, consider:
- Atkore Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 19.94% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Atkore Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 11.77. This coverage rate is greater than that of 75.04% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Atkore Inc experienced a tax rate of about 18% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than 75.73% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ATKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATKR Latest Social Stream
View Full ATKR Social Stream
Latest ATKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Atkore Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATKR as an investment opportunity.
Atkore Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: ATKR), a leading provider of electrical, safety and infrastructure solutions, today announced a proposed refinancing of the existing senior secured term loan facility of its subsidiary, Atkore International, Inc. ("AII"), which currently matures in December 2023. The Company intends to replace the existing term loan facility with a new term loan facility of approximately $400 million that matures in 2028. Proceeds of the new term loan facility, together with an expected additional unsecured debt financing by the Company, will be used to fund the repayment of the existing term loan facility, to pay related fees and expenses and for general corporate purposes. The Company is also seeking to extend the maturity of AII’s existing $325 million asset based c...
Atkore Inc. (ATKR) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021, 08:00 AM ET Company Participants John Deitzer - VP of Treasury and IR Bill Waltz - President and CEO David Johnson - CFO Conference Call Participants Eitan Buchbinder - Citi Deane Dray - RBC Capital Markets John Walsh -...
Atkore Inc. ( NYSE:ATKR ) shareholders will have a reason to smile today, with the analysts making substantial upgrades...
Atkore International (ATKR): Q2 Non-GAAP EPS of $2.79 beats by $0.96; GAAP EPS of $2.58 beats by $0.83.Revenue of $639.5M (+40.3% Y/Y) beats by $82.7M.Press Release...
Atkore Inc. (the "Company" or "Atkore") (NYSE: ATKR) announced earnings for its fiscal 2021 second quarter ended March 26, 2021.
ATKR Price Returns
Continue Researching ATKRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Atkore International Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Atkore International Group Inc (ATKR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Atkore International Group Inc (ATKR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Atkore International Group Inc (ATKR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch