Atento S.A. Ordinary Shares (ATTO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATTO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ATTO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATTO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 41 days.
- ATTO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
ATTO Stock Summary
- ATENTO SA's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 0.15% of US listed stocks.
- ATTO's price/sales ratio is 0.02; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 0.38% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 21.38 for ATENTO SA; that's greater than it is for 97.95% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATENTO SA, a group of peers worth examining would be BLBD, MCK, AMPY, UIS, and CAH.
- ATTO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ATENTO SA's official web site, go to www.atento.com.
ATTO Valuation Summary
- ATTO's price/earnings ratio is -0.3; this is 101.57% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 103 months, ATTO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATTO.
ATTO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 47.43%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 10.96%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 2.62%.
The table below shows ATTO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATTO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATTO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.48% of graded US stocks.
- ATTO's asset turnover comes in at 1.139 -- ranking 4th of 64 Communication stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ATTO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATTO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATTO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.08||52-week high||$32.00|
|Prev. close||$2.03||52-week low||$1.70|
|Day high||$2.10||Avg. volume||25,069|
|50-day MA||$3.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.18||Market Cap||32.14M|
Atento S.A. Ordinary Shares (ATTO) Company Bio
Atento SA offers customer relationship management and business process outsourcing services in Latin America. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Luxembourg.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATTO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATTO Latest Social Stream
View Full ATTO Social Stream
Latest ATTO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ATENTO SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATTO as an investment opportunity.
Atento Announces That It Has Successfully Raised New Financing from Existing Investors
Atento S.A. (NYSE: ATTO, "Atento" or the "Company"), one of the world's largest providers of customer relationship management services and business process outsourcing (CRM / BPO), announced today that it has reached an agreement with certain existing investors to provide additional financing to the group.
Atento announces successful capital raise
Atento S.A. (NYSE: ATTO, "Atento" or the "Company"), one of the largest providers worldwide and a leading company in customer relationship services and business process outsourcing (CRM / BPO), confirms today that it has secured its previously announced financing program. The additional capital raised will further strengthen Atento's balance sheet and liquidity position as management focuses on transforming the business.
MCI Capital, LC Announces Completion and Closing of Cash Tender Offer for Ordinary Shares of Atento S.A.
MCI, LC and MCI Capital, LC CEO Anthony Marlowe "We wanted to diversify MCI's balance sheet with investments in one or more global BPOs that we view as value-add opportunities. We see incredible potential upside in Atento, and look forward to meeting the team,” said Anthony Marlowe, MCI CEO. IOWA CITY, Iowa, Jan. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MCI Capital, LC (“MCI”), a wholly owned subsidiary of MCI, LC, announced today the completion and closing of its previously announced cash tender offer to p
Investors in Atento (NYSE:ATTO) from five years ago are still down 90%, even after 24% gain this past week
This week we saw the Atento S.A. ( NYSE:ATTO ) share price climb by 24%. But will that heal all the wounds inflicted...
MCI Capital, LC Waives Minimum Condition of Cash Tender Offer for Ordinary Shares of Atento S.A.; Extends Expiration Date
IOWA CITY, Iowa, Jan. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MCI Capital, LC (“MCI”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of MCI, LC, announced today that it is extending the offer period for its previously announced cash tender offer to purchase up to 1,525,000 ordinary shares of Atento S.A. (NYSE:ATTO) (“Atento”) at a purchase price of $5.00 per share until 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on January 9, 2023. The tender offer was previously scheduled to expire at 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on December 30, 2022.
ATTO Price Returns
Continue Researching ATTOWant to do more research on Atento SA's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Atento SA (ATTO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Atento SA (ATTO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Atento SA (ATTO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...