Atento S.A. Ordinary Shares (ATTO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATTO POWR Grades
- ATTO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATTO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- ATTO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 44.19% of US stocks).
ATTO Stock Summary
- Atento SA's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.34% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Atento SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- ATTO's price/sales ratio is 0.21; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 2.93% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Atento SA, a group of peers worth examining would be CAL, DSKE, RRGB, HALL, and GNLN.
- Visit ATTO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atento.com.
ATTO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATTO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.77||52-week high||$39.10|
|Prev. close||$20.04||52-week low||$3.75|
|Day high||$20.77||Avg. volume||18,779|
|50-day MA||$21.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.12||Market Cap||311.51M|
Atento S.A. Ordinary Shares (ATTO) Company Bio
Atento SA offers customer relationship management and business process outsourcing services in Latin America. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Luxembourg.
ATTO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Atento SA. To summarize, we found that Atento SA ranked in the 51th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 15.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ATTO, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 0.4; that's higher than only 24.87% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- 32% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 7.26% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Atento SA's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 16%; for context, that number is higher than 96.26% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ATTO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATTO Latest Social Stream
View Full ATTO Social Stream
Latest ATTO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Atento SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATTO as an investment opportunity.
Atento (ATTO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -1650.00% and 5.40%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Atento (ATTO): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.70; GAAP EPS of -$1.43.Revenue of $370.6M (-1.3% Y/Y) beats by $4.05M.Press Release...
Atento S.A. (NYSE: ATTO), the largest provider of customer relationship management and business process outsourcing solutions (CRM/BPO) in Latin America and among the top five providers worldwide, announced today that it will release its fiscal First Quarter 2021 financial results after the market close of the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday, May 5, 2021. Atento's senior management team will host a conference call and webcast to discuss the financial and operating results on Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Atento S.A. (NYSE: ATTO), the largest provider of customer relationship management and business process outsourcing solutions (CRM/BPO) in Latin America and among the top five providers worldwide, announced today that its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020 has been filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and is available on Atento's Investor Relations website at http://investors.atento.com or at http://www.sec.gov.
Atento's Next Generation Services Acknowledged by Frost & Sullivan for Helping Clients Deliver Differentiated Customer Experiences
The NGS enable outstanding CX by leveraging a powerful combination of best-of-breed technology and highly trained human talent SAO PAULO, Brazil, March 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Based on its recent analysis of the Latin American customer experience (CX) outsourcing services market, Frost &…
ATTO Price Returns