Atento S.A. Ordinary Shares (ATTO): Price and Financial Metrics
ATTO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.47||52-week high||$9.16|
|Prev. close||$0.48||52-week low||$0.42|
|Day high||$0.49||Avg. volume||480,965|
|50-day MA||$1.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.02||Market Cap||7.29M|
ATTO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATTO POWR Grades
- ATTO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.03% of US stocks.
- ATTO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 41 days.
- ATTO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
ATTO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ATTO is -112.56 -- better than just 0.31% of US stocks.
- ATTO's price/sales ratio is 0.01; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 0.07% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ATTO comes in at -446.1% -- higher than that of just 1.19% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATENTO SA, a group of peers worth examining would be CPS, VERO, HRB, AVAH, and LVO.
- Visit ATTO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atento.com.
ATTO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ATTO's price/sales ratio is 100% lower, now standing at 0.
- Over the past 107 months, ATTO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATTO.
ATTO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 47.43%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 10.96%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 2.62%.
The table below shows ATTO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATTO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATTO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.48% of graded US stocks.
- ATTO's asset turnover comes in at 1.139 -- ranking 4th of 64 Communication stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ATTO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Atento S.A. Ordinary Shares (ATTO) Company Bio
Atento SA offers customer relationship management and business process outsourcing services in Latin America. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Luxembourg.
ATTO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATTO Latest Social Stream
View Full ATTO Social Stream
Latest ATTO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ATENTO SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATTO as an investment opportunity.
Atento S.A. (NYSE: ATTO, "Atento" or the "Company"), one of the world's largest customer relationship management and business process outsourcing (CRM / BPO) service providers and an industry leader in Latin America, announces that, following its announcement on 23 June 2023 regarding its entry into a term sheet providing for a new interim financing of at least $30 million and a path to a comprehensive restructuring transaction to significantly deleverage its balance sheet, Atento has entered in
Atento S.A. (NYSE: ATTO, "Atento" or the "Company"), one of the world's largest customer relationship management and business process outsourcing (CRM / BPO) service providers and an industry leader in Latin America, reports on progress in the previously announced negotiations with certain key stakeholders for a transaction involving a recapitalization and deleveraging of Atento's balance sheet.
It's time for a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers on Tuesday morning with all the details traders need to know about!
Generally, when a single insider buys stock, it is usually not a big deal. However, when several insiders are buying...
Atento, one of the world's largest providers and a leading company in customer relationship and business process outsourcing (CRM/BPO) services, today announced the renewal and extension of Telefónica's Master Services Agreement until December 31, 2025.
ATTO Price Returns