Atento S.A. Ordinary Shares (ATTO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATTO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ATTO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATTO is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 66 days.
- ATTO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
ATTO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ATTO is -112.56 -- better than just 0.15% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.06, ATENTO SA has a higher such ratio than merely 1.14% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 21.38 for ATENTO SA; that's greater than it is for 98.06% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ATENTO SA are GB, JILL, CIA, REED, and SPR.
- Visit ATTO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atento.com.
ATTO Valuation Summary
- ATTO's price/earnings ratio is -0.9; this is 104.41% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ATTO's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 99 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATTO.
ATTO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -125186.15%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -66.69%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -22.33%.
The table below shows ATTO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATTO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATTO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.48% of graded US stocks.
- ATTO's asset turnover comes in at 1.139 -- ranking 4th of 64 Communication stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ATTO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATTO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATTO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.60||52-week high||$32.00|
|Prev. close||$5.60||52-week low||$2.40|
|Day high||$5.79||Avg. volume||23,128|
|50-day MA||$4.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.59||Market Cap||84.00M|
Atento S.A. Ordinary Shares (ATTO) Company Bio
Atento SA offers customer relationship management and business process outsourcing services in Latin America. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Luxembourg.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATTO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATTO Latest Social Stream
View Full ATTO Social Stream
Latest ATTO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ATENTO SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATTO as an investment opportunity.
E ratio of -0.72.
It's time to start the day with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about for Tuesday morning!
Frost & Sullivan Recognizes Atento for Leading the Customer Experience (CX) Outsourcing Services Industry in Brazil with Trendsetting Solutions
Based on its recent analysis of the Brazilian Customer Experience Outsourcing Services Industry, Frost & Sullivan recognizes Atento with the 2021 Customer Value Leadership Award for delivering superior CX services and facilitating CX digitalization in the Brazilian market. Atento is a global leader in CX products and services, with a solid presence in 14 countries and clients in several industries, such as insurance, telecommunications, healthcare, banking, retail, and finance.
Atento S.A. (the "Company") (NYSE: ATTO) confirmed that on November 18, 2022, MCI Capital, LC commenced a tender offer to purchase up to 1,525,000 of the Company's ordinary shares at a price of $5.00 per share in cash (the "Tender Offer").
Atento ( NYSE:ATTO ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$346.8m (down 5.9% from 3Q 2021). Net...
ATTO Price Returns