Atento S.A. Ordinary Shares (ATTO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATTO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ATTO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.72% of US stocks.
- ATTO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- ATTO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 44.19% of US stocks).
ATTO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ATTO is 11.8 -- better than 97.35% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Atento SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- ATTO's price/sales ratio is 0.27; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 3.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATTO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IMBI, CAL, HALL, AIRT, and M.
- Visit ATTO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atento.com.
ATTO Valuation Summary
- ATTO's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 91.18% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ATTO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7.2 over the prior 77 months.
- Over the past 77 months, ATTO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 7.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATTO.
ATTO Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -67.22%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 331.16%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -125186.15%.
The table below shows ATTO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ATTO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATTO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.73||52-week high||$29.65|
|Prev. close||$23.60||52-week low||$8.06|
|Day high||$24.52||Avg. volume||17,944|
|50-day MA||$23.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.82||Market Cap||355.90M|
Atento S.A. Ordinary Shares (ATTO) Company Bio
Atento SA offers customer relationship management and business process outsourcing services in Latin America. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Luxembourg.
ATTO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ATTO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Atento SA ranked in the 52th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 7.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ATTO, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 0.4 -- which is good for besting merely 22.17% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- 30% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 5.59% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Atento SA's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 17%; for context, that number is higher than 97.57% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ATTO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATTO Latest Social Stream
View Full ATTO Social Stream
Latest ATTO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Atento SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATTO as an investment opportunity.
Atento (ATTO) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
IPI, LB, ATTO, and HIBB made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on July 15, 2021
Atento S.A. (NYSE: ATTO), the largest provider of customer relationship management and business process outsourcing solutions (CRM/BPO) in Latin America and among the top five providers worldwide, announced today that it will release its fiscal Second Quarter 2021 financial results after the market close of the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday, August 4, 2021. Atento's senior management team will host a conference call and webcast to discuss the financial and operating results on Thursday, A
Atento (ATTO) could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from fundamentally strong stocks that are currently on the move. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in Atento S.A. (ATTO).
ATTO Price Returns