Altice USA, Inc. (ATUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATUS POWR Grades
- ATUS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATUS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 29.7142857142857 weeks.
- ATUS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.11% of US stocks).
ATUS Stock Summary
- Altice USA Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 1.67% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Altice USA Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.39% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -228.56 for Altice USA Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 0.05% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Altice USA Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IMTE, THC, EVRI, JAKK, and CHH.
- ATUS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Altice USA Inc's official web site, go to www.alticeusa.com.
ATUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.56||52-week high||$38.30|
|Prev. close||$36.96||52-week low||$21.97|
|Day high||$36.85||Avg. volume||4,151,513|
|50-day MA||$34.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.09||Market Cap||16.81B|
Altice USA, Inc. (ATUS) Company Bio
Altice USA, Inc. operates as a cable operator that provides telecommunications, media, and entertainment services in the United States. The company offers digital cable television, high-speed Internet, and voice services to residential and business customers. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Bethpage, New York.
ATUS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Altice USA Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Altice USA Inc ranked in the 82th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 353.83% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ATUS, they are:
- In the past 4.05 years, Altice USA Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.39%; that's higher than 81.27% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Communication Services sector.
- 39% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 10.04% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 61% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 89.92% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ATUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATUS Latest Social Stream
View Full ATUS Social Stream
Latest ATUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Altice USA Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATUS as an investment opportunity.
Altice (ATUS) decides to provide eligible Optimum and Suddenlink residential customers with a credit toward their Internet service payments.
Cogent (CCOI) continues to benefit from an increase in on-net customer connections.
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) today announces that Dexter Goei, CEO will participate in the upcoming MoffettNathanson Media and Communications Summit on Wednesday, May 12, 2021 and J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference on Tuesday, May 25, 2021.
(Bloomberg) -- The Biden administration’s multitrillion-dollar infrastructure proposal includes $100 billion to bring high-speed broadband to every American, an idea that might be expected to win applause from those who provide the service.But cable companies such as Comcast Corp. and Charter Communications Inc. that connect about two-thirds of U.S. homes that have broadband service fear the plan’s specific call for “future-proof” technology could leave them facing subsidized competitors.That’s because the traditional coaxial lines that cable companies still use to serve most of their subscribers don’t handle the upload speeds that consumer advocates say should be required to receive federal infrastructure aid. Many say subsidies should go only to systems that can download and upload tr...
A whopping number of 13F filings filed with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has been processed by Insider Monkey so that individual investors can look at the overall hedge fund sentiment towards the stocks included in their watchlists. These freshly-submitted public filings disclose money managers’ equity positions as of the end of the three-month period […]
ATUS Price Returns