Altice USA, Inc. (ATUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATUS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ATUS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ATUS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ATUS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
ATUS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ATUS is -22.87 -- better than only 0.8% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ALTICE USA INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- ATUS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.31% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ATUS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXN, CCLP, HCA, WYNN, and HLT.
- Visit ATUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alticeusa.com.
ATUS Valuation Summary
- ATUS's price/earnings ratio is 4.7; this is 57.08% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- ATUS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 33.7 over the prior 64 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ATUS.
ATUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ATUS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.05% of graded US stocks.
- ATUS's asset turnover comes in at 0.297 -- ranking 51st of 64 Communication stocks.
- IDEX, GSAT, and USM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ATUS.
The table below shows ATUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ATUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.83||52-week high||$21.15|
|Prev. close||$5.70||52-week low||$5.52|
|Day high||$5.90||Avg. volume||4,802,893|
|50-day MA||$9.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.40||Market Cap||2.65B|
Altice USA, Inc. (ATUS) Company Bio
Altice USA, Inc. operates as a cable operator that provides telecommunications, media, and entertainment services in the United States. The company offers digital cable television, high-speed Internet, and voice services to residential and business customers. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Bethpage, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATUS Latest Social Stream
View Full ATUS Social Stream
Latest ATUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALTICE USA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATUS as an investment opportunity.
E ratio of 3.60.
EGRX, ACCO and ATUS have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on September 26, 2022.
Charter Communications Chief Executive Tom Rutledge is retiring from the company he has led for the past decade, a time of acquisitions that transformed the cable operator into the industry’s second-largest company. Charter said Wednesday that Chris Winfrey, its current chief operating officer and former finance chief, would become the company’s next CEO, effective Dec. 1. Mr. Rutledge is to serve as executive chairman until November 2023, when his contract is up, and maintain oversight of Charter’s government affairs.
Lightpath, an all-fiber, infrastructure-based connectivity provider that is revolutionizing how organizations connect to their digital destinations, today announced the completion of a new, 54-mile build of its all-fiber network in Princeton, NJ that marks its entrance into the market.
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Amongst other things, we'll want to...
ATUS Price Returns