Altice USA, Inc. (ATUS): Price and Financial Metrics
ATUS Stock Summary
- Altice USA Inc's stock had its IPO on June 22, 2017, making it an older stock than just 7.76% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Altice USA Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- ATUS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.88% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Altice USA Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AEE, ESS, AGR, VTR, and CNP.
- Visit ATUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alticeusa.com.
ATUS Stock Price Chart More Charts
ATUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.04||52-week high||$31.78|
|Prev. close||$28.03||52-week low||$18.48|
|Day high||$28.12||Avg. volume||4,003,641|
|50-day MA||$27.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.56||Market Cap||17.86B|
Altice USA, Inc. (ATUS) Company Bio
Altice USA, Inc. operates as a cable operator that provides telecommunications, media, and entertainment services in the United States. The company offers digital cable television, high-speed Internet, and voice services to residential and business customers. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Bethpage, New York.
ATUS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Altice USA Inc. To summarize, we found that Altice USA Inc ranked in the 30th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Altice USA Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Altice USA Inc over the past 2.57 years is 0.35%; that's better than 78.26% of cash flow producing equities in the Communication Services sector, where it is classified.
- 43% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 15.5% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Altice USA Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|