AcuityAds Holdings Inc. (ATY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ATY Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.53, ACUITYADS HOLDINGS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.94% of US stocks.
- ATY's went public 1.47 years ago, making it older than merely 4.87% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 82.75, ACUITYADS HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.14% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ACUITYADS HOLDINGS INC are PCRX, NTCT, NXGN, OSS, and STAA.
- ATY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ACUITYADS HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.acuityads.com.
ATY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ATY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.99||52-week high||$4.03|
|Prev. close||$1.90||52-week low||$1.38|
|Day high||$2.00||Avg. volume||88,099|
|50-day MA||$1.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.35||Market Cap||114.19M|
AcuityAds Holdings Inc. (ATY) Company Bio
AcuityAds Holdings, Inc. engages in the provision of digital advertising solutions. It focuses on self-serve programmatic marketing platform. It offers video advertising, self-serve advertising technology, and mobile advertising. The company was founded by Tal Hayek, Nathan Mekuz, Rachel Kapcan, and Joe Ontman on October 9, 2009 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
ATY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ATY Latest Social Stream
View Full ATY Social Stream
Latest ATY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACUITYADS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ATY as an investment opportunity.
TORONTO and NEW YORK, Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AcuityAds Holdings Inc. (TSX:AT, Nasdaq:ATY) (“AcuityAds” or “Company”), a Journey Advertising technology company that empowers marketers to make smarter decisions about communicating with online consumers, today announced that management will participate in the following upcoming November 2022 conferences. TD Securities Technology Conference Tal Hayek, Co-Founder and CEO, and Elliot Muchnik, CFO, will participate in the TD Securities Techn
SKFRY, ATY and ARCE have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on November 14, 2022.
AcuityAds Holdings ( TSE:AT ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: CA$28.9m (up 5.3% from 3Q...
AcuityAds (ATY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -200% and 7.28%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
illumin Revenue Up 78.4% YOY and 29.4% sequentiallyGenerated $29.0 million in Total Revenue(All monetary figures are expressed in Canadian dollars unless otherwise stated) TORONTO and NEW YORK, Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AcuityAds Holdings Inc. (TSX:AT) (NASDAQ:ATY) (“AcuityAds” or “Company”), a Journey Advertising technology company that empowers marketers to make smarter decisions about communicating with online consumers, today announced its financial results for the three and nine mon
ATY Price Returns