Golden Minerals Company (AUMN): Price and Financial Metrics
AUMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.64||52-week high||$8.04|
|Prev. close||$0.63||52-week low||$0.60|
|Day high||$0.65||Avg. volume||57,253|
|50-day MA||$0.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.07||Market Cap||5.49M|
AUMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AUMN POWR Grades
- AUMN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.4% of US stocks.
- AUMN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 102 days.
- AUMN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
AUMN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GOLDEN MINERALS CO is higher than it is for about just 0.33% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GOLDEN MINERALS CO is reporting a growth rate of 1,431.86%; that's higher than 99.02% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AUMN is more volatile than 98.16% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AUMN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADTN, PTCT, VACC, MX, and LUMO.
- AUMN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GOLDEN MINERALS CO's official web site, go to www.goldenminerals.com.
AUMN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, AUMN's EV/EBIT ratio is 102.11% lower, now standing at -0.3.
- AUMN's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.8 over the prior 164 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AUMN.
AUMN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 108.59%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 316.99%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -54.08%.
The table below shows AUMN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Golden Minerals Company (AUMN) Company Bio
Golden Minerals Company, a precious metals exploration and development company, mines, constructs, and explores for mineral properties containing precious metals. It explores for gold, silver, zinc, lead, and other minerals. The company holds a 100% interest in the VelardeÃ±a and Chicago precious metals mining properties and associated oxide and sulfide processing plants located in the State of Durango, Mexico. It also holds interests in the El Quevar advanced exploration silver property situated in the province of Salta, Argentina; and diversified portfolio of precious metals and other mineral exploration properties located in Mexico, Argentina, and Nevada. The company was formerly known as Apex Silver Mines Limited and changed its name to Golden Minerals Company in March 2009 as a result of reorganization. The company was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Golden, Colorado.
AUMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AUMN Latest Social Stream
View Full AUMN Social Stream
Latest AUMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GOLDEN MINERALS CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AUMN as an investment opportunity.
GOLDEN, Colo., September 15, 2023--Golden Minerals Company ("Golden Minerals", "Golden" or the "Company") (NYSE American: AUMN and TSX: AUMN) announced today that it has filed an updated technical report for its Velardeña Properties. The report is entitled "Preliminary Economic Assessment Update NI 43-101 Technical Report of the Velardeña Project" with an issue date of August 18, 2023. The technical report is available for review on SEDAR at SEDAR+ - Landing Page (sedarplus.ca) and on the Compan
In this article, we will take a look at the 11 best mining penny stocks to buy now. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Best Mining Penny Stocks to Buy Now. Mining is one of those segments in the overall economy that continue to gain investors’ attention. Amid growing production and growth […]
Deciphering the Complexities of Golden Minerals Co's Valuation
A Comprehensive Analysis of Potential Value Trap Indicators
Understanding the Barriers to Outperformance
AUMN Price Returns