Mission Produce Inc. (AVO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVO POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where AVO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.01% of US stocks.
- AVO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- AVO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.49% of US stocks).
AVO Stock Summary
- AVO's went public 2.18 years ago, making it older than merely 11.36% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for MISSION PRODUCE INC is higher than 88.13% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of MISSION PRODUCE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MISSION PRODUCE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FLS, JVA, EVI, MGRC, and TWIN.
- AVO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MISSION PRODUCE INC's official web site, go to www.worldsfinestavocados.com.
AVO Valuation Summary
- AVO's EV/EBIT ratio is 34.7; this is 78.87% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 26 months, AVO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVO.
AVO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.4% of graded US stocks.
- AVO's asset turnover comes in at 1.077 -- ranking 5th of 16 Agriculture stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AVO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.05||52-week high||$19.00|
|Prev. close||$15.44||52-week low||$11.04|
|Day high||$15.37||Avg. volume||127,357|
|50-day MA||$15.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.46||Market Cap||1.06B|
Mission Produce Inc. (AVO) Company Bio
Mission Produce, Inc. engages in sourcing, producing and distributing avocados. It operates through the following segments: Marketing and Distribution and International Farming. The Marketing and Distribution segment sources fruit from growers and then distributes the fruit through its global distribution network. The International Farming segment owns and operates avocado orchards. The company was founded by Stephen J. Barnard and Ed Williams in 1983 and is headquartered in Oxnard, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVO Latest Social Stream
View Full AVO Social Stream
Latest AVO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MISSION PRODUCE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVO as an investment opportunity.
Mission Produce, Inc. (AVO) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
OXNARD, Calif., Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mission Produce, Inc. (NASDAQ: AVO) (“Mission” or the “Company”), a world leader in sourcing, producing, and distributing fresh Hass avocados with additional offerings in mangos, today announced Steve Barnard, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, and Bryan Giles, Chief Financial Officer, will be participating in the Stephens Annual Investment Conference in Nashville, TN. The Company will host a fireside chat on Tuesday, November 15th at 10:00 am
A look at the shareholders of Mission Produce, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AVO ) can tell us which group is most powerful. The group...
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Amongst other things, we'll want to...
Multiple insiders bought Mission Produce, Inc. (NASDAQ:AVO) stock earlier this year, a positive sign for shareholders
When a single insider purchases stock, it is typically not a major deal. However, when multiple insiders purchase...
AVO Price Returns