Mission Produce Inc. (AVO): Price and Financial Metrics
AVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.20||52-week high||$16.96|
|Prev. close||$12.14||52-week low||$9.81|
|Day high||$12.25||Avg. volume||109,056|
|50-day MA||$11.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.48||Market Cap||862.94M|
AVO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVO POWR Grades
- AVO scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 81.89% of US stocks.
- AVO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- AVO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 1.86% of US stocks).
AVO Stock Summary
- MISSION PRODUCE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 74.39% of US listed stocks.
- MISSION PRODUCE INC's stock had its IPO on October 1, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 13.06% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MISSION PRODUCE INC is reporting a growth rate of -149.89%; that's higher than merely 10.59% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MISSION PRODUCE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ATNI, MTW, APEI, TDS, and RES.
- Visit AVO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.worldsfinestavocados.com.
AVO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, AVO's EV/EBIT ratio is 357.6% lower, now standing at -48.3.
- Over the past 32 months, AVO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 39.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVO.
AVO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.4% of graded US stocks.
- AVO's asset turnover comes in at 1.077 -- ranking 5th of 16 Agriculture stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AVO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AVO, see our AVO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$22.80||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Mission Produce Inc. (AVO) Company Bio
Mission Produce, Inc. engages in sourcing, producing and distributing avocados. It operates through the following segments: Marketing and Distribution and International Farming. The Marketing and Distribution segment sources fruit from growers and then distributes the fruit through its global distribution network. The International Farming segment owns and operates avocado orchards. The company was founded by Stephen J. Barnard and Ed Williams in 1983 and is headquartered in Oxnard, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVO Latest Social Stream
View Full AVO Social Stream
Latest AVO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MISSION PRODUCE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVO as an investment opportunity.
In spite of recent selling, insiders still have the largest holding in Mission Produce, Inc. (NASDAQ:AVO) with a 40% ownership
Key Insights Mission Produce's significant insider ownership suggests inherent interests in company's expansion 51% of...
Here's What's Concerning About Mission Produce's (NASDAQ:AVO) Returns On Capital
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Ideally, a...
Mission Produce, Inc. (NASDAQ:AVO) insider upped their holding by 0.5% earlier this year
Insiders were net buyers of Mission Produce, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:AVO ) stock during the past year. That is, insiders bought...
Q1 2023 Mission Produce Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Mission Produce Inc Earnings Call
Mission Produce stock falls 13% on wider quarterly miss, revenue drop
Mission Produce Inc. (AVO) stock dropped more than 13% in the extended session Thursday after the avocado producer reported a wider-than-expected quarterly miss and said that its avocados and other fruits fetched lower prices. Mission Produce said it lost $8.8 million, or 12 cents a share, in the quarter, compared with $13.4 million, or 19 cents a share, in the year-ago period. Adjusted for one-time items, Mission Produce lost 7 cents a share.
AVO Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...