Avon Products, Inc. (AVP): Price and Financial Metrics
AVP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AVP is -5.61 -- better than merely 2.58% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Avon Products Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -3.26 for Avon Products Inc; that's greater than it is for only 3.67% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FC, MYE, VIRC, AEGN, and WYY.
- Visit AVP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.avonworldwide.com.
AVP Stock Price Chart More Charts
AVP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.60||52-week high||$5.92|
|Prev. close||$5.65||52-week low||$1.59|
|Day high||$5.92||Avg. volume||92,653,945|
|50-day MA||$4.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.05||Market Cap||2.48B|
Avon Products, Inc. (AVP) Company Bio
Avon Products manufactures and markets beauty and related products worldwide, that include color cosmetics, skincare, fragrance, and fashion and home. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in New York, New York.