Avalon Holdings Corporation (AWX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AWX POWR Grades
- AWX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AWX is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 61 days.
- AWX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
AWX Stock Summary
- AWX has a higher market value than just 2.92% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $14,505,883.
- AWX's price/sales ratio is 0.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 3.2% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AWX has reported earnings growth of 451.46%, putting it ahead of 95.76% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Avalon Holdings Corp are RDN, GNK, NX, SMTS, and ARC.
- Visit AWX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.avalonholdings.com.
AWX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AWX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.88||52-week high||$6.07|
|Prev. close||$3.72||52-week low||$1.25|
|Day high||$3.93||Avg. volume||286,601|
|50-day MA||$3.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.68||Market Cap||15.13M|
Avalon Holdings Corporation (AWX) Company Bio
Avalon Holdings Corporation provides waste management services to industrial, commercial, municipal, and governmental customers in the United States. It operates through Waste Management Services, and Golf and Related Operations segments. The Waste Management Services segment offers hazardous and nonhazardous waste disposal brokerage and management services; and captive landfill management services, as well as engages in salt water injection well operations. This segment also provides turnkey services, including daily operations, facilities management, and management reporting; and sells construction mats. The Golf and Related Operations segment operates and manages three golf courses and related clubhouses, a hotel, and a travel agency. Its golf and country club facilities provide swimming pools, fitness centers, tennis courts, dining, and banquet and conference facilities, as well as spa services. The company also owns and operates hotel under the brand of The Grand Resort, which provides various facilities, such as swimming pool, fitness center, rooms, restaurants, bars, banquet, and conference facilities, as well as adjoining tennis center. The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Warren, Ohio. Avalon Holdings Corporation operates as a subsidiary of The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
AWX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AWX Latest Social Stream
View Full AWX Social Stream
Latest AWX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avalon Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AWX as an investment opportunity.
Avalon Holdings Corporation (NYSE Amex: AWX) today announced financial results for the first quarter of 2021.
Get ready for another busy week of trading as we kick off Monday with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for today.
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Typically, we'll want...
DBS Group Research, broker's calls, Venture Corporation (Venture), Nanofilm Technologies International, AEM Holdings (AEM), UMS Holdings, Frencken Group Limited, semiconductor stocks, growth stocks, technology stocks
SINGAPORE (THE BUSINESS TIMES) - Electronics services provider AEM Holdings on Monday (Feb 15) said it received in-principle approval from the Singapore Exchange (SGX) for the listing and quotation of new shares on Saturday, a pre-condition for its $99.7 million buyout offer for CEI to go through.. Read more at straitstimes.com.
AWX Price Returns