Avalon Holdings Corporation (AWX): Price and Financial Metrics
AWX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.18||52-week high||$3.10|
|Prev. close||$2.11||52-week low||$1.76|
|Day high||$2.20||Avg. volume||6,303|
|50-day MA||$2.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.45||Market Cap||8.50M|
AWX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AWX Stock Summary
- AWX has a higher market value than only 5.49% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $8,075,722.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AWX is currently 2.63, higher than just 9.5% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.1, AVALON HOLDINGS CORP has a higher such ratio than just 2.83% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVALON HOLDINGS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be NWL, CODI, APEI, PTSI, and GIII.
- AWX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AVALON HOLDINGS CORP's official web site, go to www.avalonholdings.com.
AWX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, AWX's price/sales ratio is 90.91% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- Over the past 243 months, AWX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AWX.
AWX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 17.08%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -47.5%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 11.85%.
The table below shows AWX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Avalon Holdings Corporation (AWX) Company Bio
Avalon Holdings Corporation provides waste management services to industrial, commercial, municipal, and governmental customers in the United States. It operates through Waste Management Services, and Golf and Related Operations segments. The Waste Management Services segment offers hazardous and nonhazardous waste disposal brokerage and management services; and captive landfill management services, as well as engages in salt water injection well operations. This segment also provides turnkey services, including daily operations, facilities management, and management reporting; and sells construction mats. The Golf and Related Operations segment operates and manages three golf courses and related clubhouses, a hotel, and a travel agency. Its golf and country club facilities provide swimming pools, fitness centers, tennis courts, dining, and banquet and conference facilities, as well as spa services. The company also owns and operates hotel under the brand of The Grand Resort, which provides various facilities, such as swimming pool, fitness center, rooms, restaurants, bars, banquet, and conference facilities, as well as adjoining tennis center. The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Warren, Ohio. Avalon Holdings Corporation operates as a subsidiary of The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
AWX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AWX Latest Social Stream
View Full AWX Social Stream
Latest AWX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AVALON HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AWX as an investment opportunity.
Avalon Holdings Corporation (NYSE Amex: AWX) today announced financial results for the second quarter of 2023.
Ronald E. Klingle, Chairman of the Board of Avalon Holdings Corporation (NYSE Amex:AWX) today announced that effective June 26, 2023, Michael J. Havalo, has been hired as Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer.
Avalon Holdings Corporation (NYSE Amex:AWX) today announced financial results for the first quarter of 2023.
Avalon Holdings Corporation (NYSE Amex:AWX) today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2022.
Avalon Holdings Corporation (NYSE Amex: AWX) today announced financial results for the third quarter of 2022.
AWX Price Returns