AMREP Corporation (AXR): Price and Financial Metrics
AXR Stock Summary
- AXR's went public 35.17 years ago, making it older than 92.79% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 910.98%, Amrep Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 98.06% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AXR's revenue has grown 9,907.66% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.84% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Amrep Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MTEX, UFS, NATR, DMLP, and CSSE.
- Visit AXR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amrepcorp.com.
AXR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.51||52-week high||$9.49|
|Prev. close||$8.20||52-week low||$3.98|
|Day high||$8.51||Avg. volume||13,503|
|50-day MA||$8.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.98||Market Cap||62.32M|
AXR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Amrep Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Amrep Corp ranked in the 7th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AXR, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Amrep Corp over the past 5.37 years is -0.25%; that's better than just 7.84% of cash flow producing equities in the Real Estate sector, where it is classified.
- Amrep Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -440.33. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 0.75% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AXR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXR Latest Social Stream
View Full AXR Social Stream
Latest AXR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amrep Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXR as an investment opportunity.
PLYMOUTH MEETING, Pa., Dec. 08, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMREP Corporation (NYSE: AXR) today reported net income of $798,000, or $0.10 per share, for its 2021 fiscal second quarter ended October 31, 2020 compared to a net loss of $2,169,000, or $0.27 per share, for the same period of the prior year. For the first six months of 2021, AMREP had net income of $1,391,000, or $0.17 per share, compared to a net loss of $2,365,000, or $0.29 per share, for the same period of 2020. During the second quarter of 2020, AMREP recognized a non-cash pre-tax settlement charge of $2,929,000 due to AMREP’s defined benefit pension plan paying certain lump sum payouts of pension benefits to former employees. AMREP Corporation, through its subsidiaries, is a major holder of land and leading developer of re...
Insiders load up on Citigroup, Carnival, Eastern Bankshares and Amrep
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. Furthermore...
Some say volatility, rather than debt, is the best way to think about risk as an investor, but Warren Buffett famously...
PLYMOUTH MEETING, Pennsylvania, July 27, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMREP Corporation (NYSE: AXR) today reported a net loss of $5,903,000, or $0.73 per share, for its 2020 fiscal year ended April 30, 2020 compared to net income of $1,527,000, or $0.19 per share, for the prior year. Results for 2020 included $8,600,000 of non-cash charges comprised of: (1) a non-cash pre-tax pension settlement charge of $2,929,000 due to the payment of lump sum payouts of pension benefits to 309 former employees and (2) net non-cash pre-tax impairment charges on other assets of $5,046,000 in connection with certain deemed consideration from the sale of the Company’s fulfillment services business. Results for 2019 reflected a net loss from continuing operations of $2,465,000 and net income from discontinue...
AXR Price Returns
Continue Researching AXRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Amrep Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!