AMREP Corporation (AXR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AXR Stock Summary
- Amrep Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.65% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, AXR has reported earnings growth of -273.31%, putting it ahead of merely 7.97% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that AXR's revenue has grown 154.47% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.38% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AXR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are REX, UFPI, GLRE, BWMX, and MED.
- AXR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amrep Corp's official web site, go to www.amrepcorp.com.
AXR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, AXR's EV/EBIT ratio is 73.73% lower, now standing at 10.1.
- AXR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 34.6 over the prior 243 months.
- AXR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AXR.
AXR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 7.66%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -54.92%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -37.03%.
The table below shows AXR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AXR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.99||52-week high||$17.08|
|Prev. close||$14.48||52-week low||$4.95|
|Day high||$15.18||Avg. volume||20,313|
|50-day MA||$13.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.09||Market Cap||109.97M|
Most Popular Stories View All
AXR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXR Latest Social Stream
View Full AXR Social Stream
Latest AXR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amrep Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXR as an investment opportunity.
Unfortunately, investing is risky - companies can and do go bankrupt. But if you pick the right business to buy shares...
PLYMOUTH MEETING, Pa., July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMREP Corporation (NYSE: AXR) today reported net income of $7,392,000, or $0.95 per diluted share, for its 2021 fiscal year ended April 30, 2021 compared to a net loss of $5,903,000, or $0.73 per share, for the prior year. Revenues were $40,069,000 for fiscal 2021 and $18,783,000 for fiscal 2020.
PLYMOUTH MEETING, Pa., July 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMREP Corporation (NYSE: AXR) today announced that Christopher V. Vitale has been appointed as a director of AMREP. Mr. Vitale is AMREP’s Chief Executive Officer and President. AMREP’s Chairman, Edward B. Cloues, II, commented, “Chris, who has served as our Chief Executive Officer since September 2017, has been integral to AMREP’s business operations since he joined the Company in 2013. He has a deep understanding of our real estate busine
Gainers Global Internet of People (NASDAQ: SDH ) shares rose 18.43% to $3.79 during Wednesday''s regular session. As of 12:30 EST, Global Internet of People''s stock is trading at a volume of 343.6K, which is 400.77% of its average full-day volume over the last 100 days. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $92.9 million. Amrep (NYSE: AXR ) shares increased by 14.38% to $11.85. Trading volume for Amrep''s stock is 42.2K as of 12:30 EST. This is 184.47% of its average full-day volume over the last 100 days. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $84.1 million. Sterling Construction Co (NASDAQ: STRL ) stock moved upwards by 7.83% to $23.95. Sterling Construction Co''s stock is trading at a volume of 727.8K shares as of 12:30 EST. This is 302.81% of its average fu...
Howard Marks put it nicely when he said that, rather than worrying about share price volatility, 'The possibility of...
AXR Price Returns