AMREP Corporation (AXR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AXR POWR Grades
- AXR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AXR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 34 days.
- AXR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 47.69% of US stocks).
AXR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.23, AMREP CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 3.12% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -95.63%, AMREP CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.08% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AXR comes in at 38.3% -- higher than that of 95.24% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AMREP CORP are WD, DWSN, CSTR, OIS, and CLAR.
- AXR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AMREP CORP's official web site, go to www.amrepcorp.com.
AXR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, AXR's price/sales ratio is 71.79% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 243 months, AXR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AXR.
AXR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 48.18%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -92.67%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 114.58%.
The table below shows AXR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AXR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.99||52-week high||$16.72|
|Prev. close||$13.71||52-week low||$10.26|
|Day high||$14.58||Avg. volume||6,959|
|50-day MA||$13.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.41||Market Cap||73.52M|
Most Popular Stories View All
AXR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXR Latest Social Stream
View Full AXR Social Stream
Latest AXR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMREP CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXR as an investment opportunity.
AMREP Third Quarter 2023 Earnings: EPS: US$3.14 (vs US$0.12 in 3Q 2022)
AMREP ( NYSE:AXR ) Third Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$9.12m (down 2.9% from 3Q 2022). Net...
AMREP Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2023 Results
HAVERTOWN, Pa., March 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMREP Corporation (NYSE:AXR) today reported net income of $16,574,000, or $3.12 per diluted share, for its 2023 fiscal third quarter ended January 31, 2023 compared to net income of $910,000, or $0.12 per diluted share, for the same period of the prior year. For the first nine months of 2023, AMREP had net income of $22,107,000, or $4.17 per diluted share, compared to net income of $5,873,000, or $0.80 per diluted share, for the same period of 2
AMREP Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2023 Results
HAVERTOWN, Pa., Dec. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMREP Corporation (NYSE:AXR) today reported net income of $3,621,000, or $0.68 per diluted share, for its 2023 fiscal second quarter ended October 31, 2022 compared to net income of $3,326,000, or $0.45 per diluted share, for the same period of the prior year. For the first six months of 2023, AMREP had net income of $5,533,000, or $1.04 per diluted share, compared to net income of $4,963,000, or $0.67 per diluted share, for the same period of 20
AMREP Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2023 Results
HAVERTOWN, Pa., Sept. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMREP Corporation (NYSE:AXR) today reported net income of $1,912,000, or $0.36 per diluted share, for its 2023 fiscal first quarter ended July 31, 2022 compared to net income of $1,637,000, or $0.22 per diluted share, for the same period of the prior year. Revenues were $11,232,000 for the first quarter of 2023 and $10,507,000 for the first quarter of 2022. More information about the Company’s financial performance may be found in AMREP Corporat
AMREP (NYSE:AXR) shareholders have earned a 38% CAGR over the last three years
It might seem bad, but the worst that can happen when you buy a stock (without leverage) is that its share price goes...
AXR Price Returns
Continue Researching AXRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Amrep Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Amrep Corp (AXR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Amrep Corp (AXR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Amrep Corp (AXR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...