AMREP Corporation (AXR): Price and Financial Metrics
AXR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.87||52-week high||$20.30|
|Prev. close||$19.00||52-week low||$10.55|
|Day high||$20.30||Avg. volume||7,891|
|50-day MA||$16.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.01||Market Cap||104.73M|
AXR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AXR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AXR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 176 days.
- AXR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
AXR Stock Summary
- AXR's current price/earnings ratio is 4.32, which is higher than only 4.57% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AMREP CORP is higher than it is for about only 4% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -98.03%, AMREP CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 0.98% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AXR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GHSI, CGC, GNLN, EPM, and RNGR.
- Visit AXR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amrepcorp.com.
AXR Valuation Summary
- AXR's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 54.55% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AXR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AXR.
AXR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 48.18%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -92.67%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 114.58%.
The table below shows AXR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AXR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXR Latest Social Stream
View Full AXR Social Stream
Latest AXR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMREP CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXR as an investment opportunity.
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
HAVERTOWN, Pa., Sept. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMREP Corporation (NYSE:AXR) today reported net income of $1,346,000, or $0.25 per diluted share, for its 2024 fiscal first quarter ended July 31, 2023 compared to net income of $1,912,000, or $0.36 per diluted share, for the same period of the prior year. Revenues were $10,289,000 for the first quarter of 2024 and $10,707,000 for the first quarter of 2023. More information about the Company’s financial performance may be found in AMREP Corporat
When a single insider purchases stock, it is typically not a major deal. However, when multiple insiders purchase...
AMREP's (NYSE:AXR) investors will be pleased with their impressive 253% return over the last three years
It might seem bad, but the worst that can happen when you buy a stock (without leverage) is that its share price goes...
HAVERTOWN, Pa., July 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMREP Corporation (NYSE:AXR) today reported net income of $21,790,000, or $4.11 per diluted share, for its 2023 fiscal year ended April 30, 2023 compared to net income of $15,862,000, or $2.21 per diluted share, for the same period of the prior year. Revenues were $48,676,000 for fiscal 2023 and $58,926,000 for fiscal 2022. AMREP’s results for 2023 included a non-cash income tax benefit of $14,149,000 primarily due to a worthless stock deduction
AXR Price Returns