AMREP Corporation (AXR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AXR Stock Summary
- AXR's went public 35.48 years ago, making it older than 92.73% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 429.53%, Amrep Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 97.06% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AXR's revenue has grown -783.47% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 0.05% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Amrep Corp are PRTS, HFFG, INGN, SMSI, and JAMF.
- AXR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amrep Corp's official web site, go to www.amrepcorp.com.
AXR Valuation Summary
- AXR's EV/EBIT ratio is -160.3; this is 517.99% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AXR's price/sales ratio has gone up $3.
- Over the past 243 months, AXR's price/earnings ratio has gone down $264.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AXR.
AXR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.70||52-week high||$15.18|
|Prev. close||$12.89||52-week low||$4.41|
|Day high||$12.80||Avg. volume||19,496|
|50-day MA||$11.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.48||Market Cap||93.00M|
AXR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for AXR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Amrep Corp ranked in the 5th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AXR, they are:
- In the past 5.49 years, Amrep Corp has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.29%; that's better than only 7.27% of cash flow producing equities in the Real Estate sector, where it is classified.
- Amrep Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -16.55. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 4.87% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AXR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXR Latest Social Stream
View Full AXR Social Stream
Latest AXR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amrep Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXR as an investment opportunity.
Insiders load up on Citigroup, Carnival, Eastern Bankshares and Amrep
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. Furthermore...
PLYMOUTH MEETING, Pa., Sept. 09, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMREP Corporation (NYSE: AXR) today reported net income of $593,000, or $0.07 per share, for its 2021 fiscal first quarter ended July 31, 2020 compared to a net loss of $196,000, or $0.02 per share, for the same period of the prior year. In addition, AMREP reported that Theodore J. Gaasche has resigned as a director of AMREP for personal reasons and has withdrawn as a director nominee for consideration at the annual meeting of shareholders of AMREP to be held on September 10, 2020. Given this development, the board of directors has reduced the size of the board from four members to three members but will consider adding a new director in the near future.AMREP’s Chairman, Edward B. Cloues, II, commented, “Ted served as the chief ...
PLYMOUTH MEETING, Pennsylvania, July 27, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMREP Corporation (NYSE: AXR) today reported a net loss of $5,903,000, or $0.73 per share, for its 2020 fiscal year ended April 30, 2020 compared to net income of $1,527,000, or $0.19 per share, for the prior year. Results for 2020 included $8,600,000 of non-cash charges comprised of: (1) a non-cash pre-tax pension settlement charge of $2,929,000 due to the payment of lump sum payouts of pension benefits to 309 former employees and (2) net non-cash pre-tax impairment charges on other assets of $5,046,000 in connection with certain deemed consideration from the sale of the Company’s fulfillment services business. Results for 2019 reflected a net loss from continuing operations of $2,465,000 and net income from discontinue...
AXR Price Returns