Alexco Resource Corp Common Shares (Canada) (AXU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AXU POWR Grades
- AXU scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.76% of US stocks.
- AXU's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- AXU's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.7% of US stocks).
AXU Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 434.1%, Alexco Resource Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 97.34% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AXU has reported earnings growth of 880.53%, putting it ahead of 97.17% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that AXU's revenue has grown -73.3% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 2.66% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AXU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SII, NETE, VVNT, TW, and PSTL.
- AXU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alexco Resource Corp's official web site, go to www.alexcoresource.com.
AXU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.53||52-week high||$3.45|
|Prev. close||$1.58||52-week low||$1.53|
|Day high||$1.59||Avg. volume||1,083,940|
|50-day MA||$1.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.53||Market Cap||230.89M|
Alexco Resource Corp Common Shares (Canada) (AXU) Company Bio
Alexco Resource Corp. engages in the mineral exploration, and mine development and operation activities in Canada. It explores for silver, lead, and zinc deposits. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
AXU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXU Latest Social Stream
View Full AXU Social Stream
Latest AXU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alexco Resource Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXU as an investment opportunity.
Alexco Reports Interim Results from Bermingham Drilling, Composite Assays to 1,681 g/t Ag over 20.37 meters True Width
Alexco Resource Corp. (NYSE American: AXU) (TSX: AXU) ("Alexco" or the "Company") today reported initial results from its ongoing Bermingham Northeast Deep zone infill and extension drilling program in the Keno Hill Silver District, Yukon Territory. The current 19,000 meter ("m") drill program targets over 50 resource intercepts along a zone that was discovered in 2019 and extended over a 500 m strike length in 2020 (see news releases dated September 10, 2019, entitled "Alexco Intersects 8.1 Met
The risk in these inexpensive bargain stocks is offset by their upside for investors looking for a little more spice in their portfolio.
AXU earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Alexco Resource (AXU) came out with a quarterly loss of $0.02 per share versus the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.02. This compares to loss of $0.01 per share a year ago. These figures are adjusted for non-recurring items. This quarterly report represents an earnings surprise of -200%. A quarter ago, it was expected that this  The post Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q2 Loss, Lags Revenue Estimates appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
(All amounts in CDN$ unless otherwise indicated) VANCOUVER, BC, Aug. 11, 2021 /CNW/ - Alexco Resource Corp. (NYSE American: AXU) (TSX: AXU) ("Alexco" or the "Company") today
AXU Price Returns