Alteryx, Inc. (AYX): Price and Financial Metrics
AYX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 228.51, Alteryx Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.49% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Alteryx Inc is higher than 99.02% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, AYX has reported earnings growth of -288.79%, putting it ahead of only 5.14% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AYX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HSKA, EVBG, OKTA, CAMP, and CLDR.
- Visit AYX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alteryx.com.
AYX Stock Price Chart More Charts
AYX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$134.68||52-week high||$147.79|
|Prev. close||$133.15||52-week low||$64.52|
|Day high||$138.74||Avg. volume||1,426,934|
|50-day MA||$108.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$107.64||Market Cap||8.76B|
Alteryx, Inc. (AYX) Company Bio
Alteryx, Inc. provides self-service data analytics software platform that enables organizations to enhance business outcomes and the productivity of their business analysts. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Irvine, California.