Alteryx, Inc. (AYX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AYX POWR Grades
- AYX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 66.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AYX is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- AYX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
AYX Stock Summary
- AYX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 186.67 -- higher than 84.03% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- AYX's went public 4.35 years ago, making it older than merely 15.06% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Alteryx Inc is higher than 93.09% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alteryx Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LPSN, EPAY, CSTL, BL, and MODN.
- Visit AYX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alteryx.com.
AYX Valuation Summary
- AYX's price/earnings ratio is -102.9; this is 361.17% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 53 months, AYX's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
- Over the past 53 months, AYX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1929.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AYX.
AYX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AYX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.79||52-week high||$181.08|
|Prev. close||$78.16||52-week low||$73.32|
|Day high||$79.65||Avg. volume||1,294,424|
|50-day MA||$81.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$100.10||Market Cap||5.29B|
Alteryx, Inc. (AYX) Company Bio
Alteryx, Inc. provides self-service data analytics software platform that enables organizations to enhance business outcomes and the productivity of their business analysts. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Irvine, California.
AYX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for AYX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Alteryx Inc ranked in the 30th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Alteryx Inc ended up being:
- Alteryx Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 83 -- greater than 97.26% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Alteryx Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.08. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 23.45% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 11. This value is greater than 86.72% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AYX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AYX Latest Social Stream
View Full AYX Social Stream
Latest AYX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alteryx Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AYX as an investment opportunity.
Twitter polls and questions can be interesting as they can provide investment ideas and due diligence. A larger reaction from Twitter Inc (NYSE: TWTR) users can also highlight which stocks have the highest number of responses and support a consensus. “What company is worth less than $10 billion today but you think could be worth $500+ billion in a few decades?” was a question posed by Brian Feroldi on Twitter recently. The account, with over 178,000 followers, got a ton of responses and shared t
Alteryx becomes Elite partner in the Snowflake Partner Network to Further Accelerate Analytics and Data Science Automation for Global Organizations
Alteryx, Inc. (NYSE: AYX), the Analytics Automation company, today announced the company has achieved Elite Technology Partner status in the Snowflake Partner Network. Alteryx accelerates value from Snowflake, Data Cloud Company to business users by providing unified analytics automation for knowledge workers across an organization.
Alteryx, Inc. (NYSE: AYX), the Analytics Automation company, today announced the global expansion of its relationship with PwC as a "Global Elite Partner," bringing together Alteryx analytics and data science automation with PwC's services and technologies to help accelerate transformation in organizations across Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Europe, the Middle East, Africa (EMEA) regions. Alteryx and PwC formed the alliance in February 2020, which has helped advance upskilling efforts and digital tra
Blue Prism® (AIM: PRSM), a global pioneer and market leader in intelligent automation and Alteryx, Inc., (NYSE: AYX) the analytics automation company, today announced their premier Blue Prism Technology Alliance Partnership (TAP). Using these technologies jointly will enable customers to automate data driven processes at scale, giving them critical data and insights needed to make smarter decisions, faster.
Alteryx, Inc. (AYX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
AYX Price Returns