Alteryx, Inc. (AYX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AYX POWR Grades
- AYX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 74.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AYX is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- AYX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
AYX Stock Summary
- Alteryx Inc's stock had its IPO on March 24, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 16.47% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AYX is currently 60.55, higher than 92.39% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Alteryx Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,635.47%; that's higher than only 1.13% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AYX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CSTL, IMMR, EVBG, RCON, and CYBR.
- Visit AYX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alteryx.com.
AYX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AYX's price/sales ratio is 79.25% higher, now standing at 9.5.
- AYX's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 54 months.
- Over the past 54 months, AYX's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AYX.
AYX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AYX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.37% of graded US stocks.
- AYX's asset turnover comes in at 0.371 -- ranking 394th of 559 Business Services stocks.
- CTK, EVBG, and AKAM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AYX.
The table below shows AYX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AYX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AYX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.71||52-week high||$145.41|
|Prev. close||$75.61||52-week low||$66.66|
|Day high||$75.78||Avg. volume||1,177,712|
|50-day MA||$72.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$86.20||Market Cap||5.09B|
Alteryx, Inc. (AYX) Company Bio
Alteryx, Inc. provides self-service data analytics software platform that enables organizations to enhance business outcomes and the productivity of their business analysts. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AYX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AYX Latest Social Stream
View Full AYX Social Stream
Latest AYX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alteryx Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AYX as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
Worldwide Financial Analytics Market In-depth Research Report 2021, Forecast to 2026 is latest research study released by AMA evaluating the market risk side analysis, highlighting opportunities and leveraged with strategic and tactical decision-making support. The report provides information on market 
Mindy Kaling and McLaren Racing CEO Zak Brown join Alteryx for Alter.Next: Accelerating your Analytics
Alteryx, Inc. (NYSE: AYX), the Analytics Automation company, today announced the lineup for its Alter.Next virtual event, which will take place for the Americas audience on October 26, with events broadcasted in APAC on October 28 and EMEA on November 4. The free event will provide business leaders with an exclusive opportunity to hear about analytics automation breakthroughs to accelerate digital transformation. Alter.Next will feature presentations from celebrity Mindy Kaling, McLaren Racing C
Alteryx, Inc. (NYSE: AYX), the Analytics Automation company, announced that it will report its third quarter 2021 financial results after the U.S. financial markets close on Tuesday, November 2, 2021.
Alteryx (AYX) is expanding its partner base, with strategic acquisitions playing a major part in driving its growth trajectory in recent times.
AYX Price Returns