Alteryx, Inc. (AYX): Price and Financial Metrics
AYX Stock Summary
- AYX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 376.82 -- higher than 89.13% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- AYX's went public 4.07 years ago, making it older than just 14.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Alteryx Inc is higher than 93.91% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Alteryx Inc are EB, LLNW, EVBG, WKEY, and BYND.
- AYX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alteryx Inc's official web site, go to www.alteryx.com.
AYX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AYX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.81||52-week high||$185.75|
|Prev. close||$87.30||52-week low||$77.05|
|Day high||$87.13||Avg. volume||1,628,953|
|50-day MA||$94.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$120.92||Market Cap||5.74B|
Alteryx, Inc. (AYX) Company Bio
Alteryx, Inc. provides self-service data analytics software platform that enables organizations to enhance business outcomes and the productivity of their business analysts. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Irvine, California.
AYX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for AYX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Alteryx Inc ranked in the 29th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Alteryx Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 2.94 years comes in at 0.48%; that's greater than 79.44% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Alteryx Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 10. This value is greater than 79.44% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AYX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AYX Latest Social Stream
View Full AYX Social Stream
Latest AYX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alteryx Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AYX as an investment opportunity.
Alteryx Global Inspire 2021 Conference to Showcase New Products and Innovations in Analytics and Data Science
Alteryx, Inc. (NYSE: AYX), a leader in analytic process automation (APA™) that automates analytics, data science and processes to accelerate business outcomes, today announced its annual conference, Inspire, will take place May 18-21 and will be broadcasted across the U.S., EMEA and APAC. Virtual Global Inspire 2021, centered around the theme United We Solve, includes participation from thousands of citizen analysts, data scientists and business leaders from across the globe. Luminaries and industry experts will discuss the state of the market, the role of analytics in digital transformation, ethics in artificial intelligence (AI) and the future of analytics and data science in a post-pandemic world.
Shares of the data analytics provider continued to slide in March.
Photo by piranka/E+ via Getty Images Alteryx (AYX) is one of those tech stocks that did not benefit from the pandemic, as enterprise software spending wasn’t a priority the past year. After several earnings disappointments, AYX now trades at half of the all-time-highs reached in the summer of 2020. The...
Even a lowered price target for the analytics platform company's stock translates to huge upside potential.
The massive volumes of information being generated and used by businesses today for informed decision-making have fueled the booming business of data analytics and Big Data companies.
AYX Price Returns
Continue Researching AYXWant to do more research on Alteryx Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!