Alteryx, Inc. (AYX): Price and Financial Metrics
AYX Stock Summary
- AYX's current price/earnings ratio is 228.51, which is higher than 97.49% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Alteryx Inc is higher than 99.02% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Alteryx Inc is reporting a growth rate of -288.79%; that's higher than only 5.14% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Alteryx Inc are HSKA, EVBG, OKTA, CAMP, and CLDR.
- Visit AYX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alteryx.com.
AYX Stock Price Chart More Charts
AYX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$146.06||52-week high||$160.11|
|Prev. close||$153.26||52-week low||$64.52|
|Day high||$154.95||Avg. volume||1,572,237|
|50-day MA||$122.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$112.79||Market Cap||9.50B|
Alteryx, Inc. (AYX) Company Bio
Alteryx, Inc. provides self-service data analytics software platform that enables organizations to enhance business outcomes and the productivity of their business analysts. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Irvine, California.