Alteryx, Inc. (AYX): Price and Financial Metrics
AYX Stock Summary
- AYX's current price/earnings ratio is 176.2, which is higher than 96.69% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AYX is currently 222.23, higher than 98.87% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Alteryx Inc is reporting a growth rate of -288.79%; that's higher than merely 4.92% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alteryx Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RGEN, ELSE, BRKS, DOCU, and RST.
- AYX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alteryx Inc's official web site, go to www.alteryx.com.
AYX Stock Price Chart More Charts
AYX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$107.61||52-week high||$147.79|
|Prev. close||$108.01||52-week low||$48.34|
|Day high||$109.35||Avg. volume||1,389,153|
|50-day MA||$102.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$102.76||Market Cap||7.00B|
Alteryx, Inc. (AYX) Company Bio
Alteryx, Inc. provides self-service data analytics software platform that enables organizations to enhance business outcomes and the productivity of their business analysts. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Irvine, California.