AutoZone Inc. (AZO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AZO POWR Grades
- AZO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.75% of US stocks.
- AZO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- AZO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 29.85% of US stocks).
AZO Stock Summary
- AZO has a market capitalization of $47,964,544,988 -- more than approximately 95.45% of US stocks.
- AUTOZONE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 2.99% of US listed stocks.
- AZO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 3.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AUTOZONE INC are KDP, TT, LULU, JCI, and BF.B.
- Visit AZO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.autozone.com.
AZO Valuation Summary
- AZO's price/earnings ratio is 19.7; this is 65.55% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AZO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AZO.
AZO Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 70.48%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 18.24%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 15.84%.
The table below shows AZO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AZO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AZO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.74% of graded US stocks.
- AZO's asset turnover comes in at 1.02 -- ranking 135th of 165 Retail stocks.
- PSMT, KSS, and CRMT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AZO.
The table below shows AZO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AZO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AZO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2,456.92||52-week high||$2,610.05|
|Prev. close||$2,526.92||52-week low||$1,703.32|
|Day high||$2,499.50||Avg. volume||174,325|
|50-day MA||$2,392.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2,158.55||Market Cap||46.63B|
AutoZone Inc. (AZO) Company Bio
AutoZone, Inc. is an American retailer of aftermarket automotive parts and accessories, the largest in the United States. Founded in 1979, AutoZone has over 6,400 stores across the United States, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Brazil and the US Virgin Islands. The company is based in Memphis, Tennessee. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
AZO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AZO Latest Social Stream
View Full AZO Social Stream
Latest AZO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AUTOZONE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AZO as an investment opportunity.
Actual Q3 results came in better than expected, but that didn’t mean much in terms of earnings growth.
The increased demand for security and networking products amid the ongoing hybrid work environment and digitization process is likely to have aided Zscaler's (ZS) first-quarter performance.
AutoZone (AZO) closed at $2,545.98 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.63% move from the prior day.
Our time-tested methodologies were at work to help investors navigate the market well last week. Here are some of our key performance data from the past three months.
Titan Machinery's (TITN) Q3 results are likely to reflect improved demand in all segments, partially offset by supply-chain issues and inflated costs.
AZO Price Returns