AutoZone, Inc. (AZO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AZO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AZO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AZO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- AZO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
AZO Stock Summary
- Autozone Inc's market capitalization of $33,799,131,693 is ahead of 92.56% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AZO is -8.79 -- better than only 1.49% of US stocks.
- AZO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 1.67% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Autozone Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HLT, MSI, PPD, HPQ, and SIRI.
- AZO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Autozone Inc's official web site, go to www.autozone.com.
AZO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AZO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1,527.58||52-week high||$1,542.30|
|Prev. close||$1,533.76||52-week low||$1,049.25|
|Day high||$1,539.45||Avg. volume||230,932|
|50-day MA||$1,413.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1,239.68||Market Cap||33.66B|
AutoZone, Inc. (AZO) Company Bio
AutoZone is a retailer and distributor of automotive replacement parts and accessories in the United States. The company offers various products for cars, sport utility vehicles, vans, and light trucks, including new and remanufactured automotive hard parts, maintenance items, accessories, and non-automotive products. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Memphis, Tennessee.
AZO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Autozone Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Autozone Inc ranked in the 63th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 41.33% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Autozone Inc ended up being:
- As a business, AZO is generating more cash flow than 94.97% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Cyclical.
- Autozone Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 14.25% of tickers in our DCF set.
- AZO's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 14.25% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AZO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AZO Latest Social Stream
View Full AZO Social Stream
Latest AZO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Autozone Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AZO as an investment opportunity.
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for AutoZone shows improving technical performance. Will it continue?
Shares of AutoZone Inc. undefined fell 1.2% in afternoon trading Wednesday, to pull back from the previous session's record close, after BofA Securities…
Holley merging with SPAC Empower Ltd. (NYSE: EMPW) Leader in $34 billion fragmented auto enthusiast market Profitable company with 113-year legacy Sales in 2020 +25% to $580 million; 3x biggest competitor Trades at just 10x 2021 Ebitda, well below comparable companies Fox , Thule, YETI Expanding into products for performance EVs Active M&A pipeline, recently […]
Retail leaders Best Buy, Target and Wayfair are among hot stocks to watch as the U.S. economy continues to recover from the coronavirus pandemic.
Investing in certain stocks can pay off in the long run, especially if you hold on for a decade or more.
AZO Price Returns