AutoZone Inc. (AZO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AZO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AZO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AZO is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- AZO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
AZO Stock Summary
- AUTOZONE INC's market capitalization of $45,854,855,372 is ahead of 94.9% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AZO is -4.32 -- better than just 3.21% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -4.26 for AUTOZONE INC; that's greater than it is for only 3.7% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AUTOZONE INC are KDP, CRH, ODFL, TT, and BF.B.
- AZO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AUTOZONE INC's official web site, go to www.autozone.com.
AZO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, AZO's price/earnings ratio is 44.62% higher, now standing at 18.8.
- AZO's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AZO.
AZO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 113.67%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 37.94%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -27.38%.
The table below shows AZO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AZO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AZO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.74% of graded US stocks.
- AZO's asset turnover comes in at 1.02 -- ranking 135th of 165 Retail stocks.
- PSMT, KSS, and CRMT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AZO.
The table below shows AZO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AZO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AZO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2,398.51||52-week high||$2,610.05|
|Prev. close||$2,443.55||52-week low||$1,703.32|
|Day high||$2,455.37||Avg. volume||151,674|
|50-day MA||$2,436.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2,244.47||Market Cap||45.01B|
AutoZone Inc. (AZO) Company Bio
AutoZone, Inc. is an American retailer of aftermarket automotive parts and accessories, the largest in the United States. Founded in 1979, AutoZone has over 6,400 stores across the United States, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Brazil and the US Virgin Islands. The company is based in Memphis, Tennessee. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
AZO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AZO Latest Social Stream
View Full AZO Social Stream
Latest AZO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AUTOZONE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AZO as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 15 most valuable retail companies in the world. If you want to see more companies in this selection, check out 5 Most Valuable Retail Companies In The World. Retailers are facing challenges due to the rapid changes happening in the industry. Only a small portion of executives are confident about […]
New add-on product for ALLDATA Repair® provides OEM labour times for accurate estimates ALLDATA Labour Times - English Image ALLDATA Labour Times provides quick access to OEM labour times for fast, accurate estimates. COLOGNE, Germany, Jan. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ALLDATA Europe GmbH, an affiliate of ALLDATA LLC, an AutoZone company, has announced ALLDATA Labour Times, a new add-on product for ALLDATA Repair® that provides quick access to OEM labour times. Now, with just one click, technici
AutoZone stock is revving higher, driving toward its all-time high, set on Dec. 1. On Wednesday, AutoZone stock climbed into a new percentile, as its Relative Strength (RS) Rating got a lift from 68 to 71. The 71 RS Rating puts AutoZone stock in the top 30% of all stocks, regardless of industry.
Tractor Supply (TSCO) Q4 results are expected to reflect gains from a robust e-commerce business, strong demand and growth endeavors, offset by inflationary costs and supply-chain issues.
AutoZone has been a very successful company over the past decades. Click here to see why I believe AZO’s long-term prospects are uncertain.
AZO Price Returns