AutoZone, Inc. (AZO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AZO POWR Grades
- AZO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.76% of US stocks.
- AZO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 169 days.
- AZO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 43.61% of US stocks).
AZO Stock Summary
- AZO has a higher market value than 93.24% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $39,364,856,281.
- Autozone Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 1.86% of US listed stocks.
- AZO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 1.83% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Autozone Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OTIS, AFL, ITUB, FITB, and CRH.
- AZO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Autozone Inc's official web site, go to www.autozone.com.
AZO Valuation Summary
- AZO's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.9; this is 16.77% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- AZO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, AZO's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AZO.
AZO Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 15.84%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 35.41%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 40.93%.
The table below shows AZO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AZO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AZO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.74% of graded US stocks.
- AZO's asset turnover comes in at 1.02 -- ranking 135th of 165 Retail stocks.
- PSMT, KSS, and CRMT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AZO.
The table below shows AZO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AZO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AZO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1,951.16||52-week high||$2,110.00|
|Prev. close||$1,907.73||52-week low||$1,111.71|
|Day high||$1,952.54||Avg. volume||167,637|
|50-day MA||$1,967.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1,683.03||Market Cap||40.26B|
AutoZone, Inc. (AZO) Company Bio
AutoZone is a retailer and distributor of automotive replacement parts and accessories in the United States. The company offers various products for cars, sport utility vehicles, vans, and light trucks, including new and remanufactured automotive hard parts, maintenance items, accessories, and non-automotive products. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Memphis, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
AZO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AZO Latest Social Stream
View Full AZO Social Stream
Latest AZO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Autozone Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AZO as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Kathmere Capital Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Amplify BlackSwan ISWN ETF, Pacer Trendpilot International ETF, Invesco FTSE RAFI Developed Markets ex-U.S.
Ford chats with CEO Jim Farley about the company's electric vehicle plans and the importance of president Joe Biden's Build Back Better bill.
Amarillo, TX, based Investment company Amarillo National Bank (Current Portfolio) buys iShares Russell 2000 ETF, iShares Core MSCI International Developed Markets , GLOBAL X FDS, Inspire Global Hope ETF, Berkshire Hathaway Inc, sells North Shore Global Uranium Mining ETF, Matador Resources Co, iShares Dow Jones U.S.
AutoZone (AZO) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
AutoZone (AZO) closed the most recent trading day at $1,942.17, moving +0.49% from the previous trading session.
AZO Price Returns