AutoZone Inc. (AZO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AZO POWR Grades
- AZO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.7% of US stocks.
- AZO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AZO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
AZO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $41,240,588,510, Autozone Inc has a greater market value than 93.08% of US stocks.
- Autozone Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 2.2% of US listed stocks.
- AZO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 2.39% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Autozone Inc are JCI, CRH, AFL, ALL, and ODFL.
- Visit AZO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.autozone.com.
AZO Valuation Summary
- AZO's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.9; this is 16.77% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- AZO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, AZO's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AZO.
AZO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 24.31%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 113.67%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 28.7%.
The table below shows AZO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AZO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AZO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.74% of graded US stocks.
- AZO's asset turnover comes in at 1.02 -- ranking 135th of 165 Retail stocks.
- PSMT, KSS, and CRMT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AZO.
The table below shows AZO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AZO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AZO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2,141.01||52-week high||$2,267.40|
|Prev. close||$2,149.12||52-week low||$1,503.30|
|Day high||$2,165.06||Avg. volume||191,892|
|50-day MA||$2,038.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1,941.43||Market Cap||41.72B|
AutoZone Inc. (AZO) Company Bio
AutoZone, Inc. is an American retailer of aftermarket automotive parts and accessories, the largest in the United States. Founded in 1979, AutoZone has over 6,400 stores across the United States, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Brazil and the US Virgin Islands. The company is based in Memphis, Tennessee. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
AZO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AZO Latest Social Stream
View Full AZO Social Stream
Latest AZO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Autozone Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AZO as an investment opportunity.
ONE Gas, Inc. (NYSE: OGS) will hold its 2022 Annual Meeting of Shareholders as a virtual meeting only on Thursday, May 26, 2022, at 9 a.m. Central Daylight Time. The meeting will also be audio webcast on the ONE Gas website, www.onegas.com.
In the latest trading session, AutoZone (AZO) closed at $1,794.77, marking a +0.03% move from the previous day.
The stock market closed down on the day President Biden announced sanctions, saying the Russian invasion of Ukraine was underway. Steve Odland, CEO of The Conference Board and the former CEO of Office Depot and Autozone, joins CBS News to discuss the impact the Russia-Ukraine conflict is having on the markets and the impact on consumer confidence.
The 800,000-square-foot distribution center and direct import facility will be located in New Kent County in the eastern portion of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
MEMPHIS, Tenn., Feb. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AutoZone, Inc. (NYSE: AZO), today announced the appointment of Michael George and Brian Hannasch to the AutoZone Board of Directors. “The additions of Mike and Brian to our Board of Directors will further enhance the tremendous depth of experiences, knowledge and skill sets represented on our Board,” said Bill Rhodes, AutoZone’s Chairman, President and CEO, Customer Satisfaction. “We are very fortunate to add these remarkable and proven leaders t
AZO Price Returns