AutoZone Inc. (AZO): Price and Financial Metrics
AZO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2,609.93||52-week high||$2,750.00|
|Prev. close||$2,596.51||52-week low||$2,277.88|
|Day high||$2,624.91||Avg. volume||154,855|
|50-day MA||$2,572.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2,528.20||Market Cap||46.02B|
AZO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AZO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AZO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.59% of US stocks.
- AZO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AZO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
AZO Stock Summary
- AUTOZONE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 3.33% of US listed stocks.
- AZO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 3.86% of US stocks.
- The volatility of AUTOZONE INC's share price is greater than that of merely 1.55% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AUTOZONE INC are ORLY, MNST, CRH, TT, and CTAS.
- Visit AZO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.autozone.com.
AZO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, AZO's EV/EBIT ratio is 23.6% higher, now standing at 16.5.
- Over the past 243 months, AZO's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AZO.
AZO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 22.36%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -27.38%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 84.32%.
The table below shows AZO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AZO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AZO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.74% of graded US stocks.
- AZO's asset turnover comes in at 1.02 -- ranking 135th of 165 Retail stocks.
- PSMT, KSS, and CRMT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AZO.
The table below shows AZO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AutoZone Inc. (AZO) Company Bio
AutoZone, Inc. is an American retailer of aftermarket automotive parts and accessories, the largest in the United States. Founded in 1979, AutoZone has over 6,400 stores across the United States, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Brazil and the US Virgin Islands. The company is based in Memphis, Tennessee. (Source:Wikipedia)
AZO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AZO Latest Social Stream
View Full AZO Social Stream
Latest AZO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AUTOZONE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AZO as an investment opportunity.
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
For the time being, the market is relieved from the Fed's grip. A quick look at three "strong buy" stocks to ride the inflation cooldown.
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, AutoZone fair value estimate is US$2,971 Current share price...
MEMPHIS, Tenn., Nov. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AutoZone, Inc. (NYSE: AZO), the leading retailer and distributor of automotive replacement parts and accessories in the Americas, will release results for its fourth quarter ended Saturday, November 18, 2023, before market open on Tuesday, December 5, 2023. Additionally, the Company will host a one-hour conference call on Tuesday, December 5, 2023, beginning at 10:00 a.m. (ET), to discuss the results of the quarter. This call is being webcast and
AZO Price Returns