AutoZone, Inc. (AZO): Price and Financial Metrics
AZO Stock Summary
- AZO has a market capitalization of $26,760,976,160 -- more than approximately 92.35% of US stocks.
- Autozone Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 1.99% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -6.31 for Autozone Inc; that's greater than it is for just 2.25% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AZO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CDW, HRL, FITB, VRSK, and ROK.
- AZO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Autozone Inc's official web site, go to www.autozone.com.
AZO Stock Price Chart More Charts
AZO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1,004.98||52-week high||$1,274.41|
|Prev. close||$1,014.06||52-week low||$910.16|
|Day high||$1,033.50||Avg. volume||244,474|
|50-day MA||$1,124.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1,118.61||Market Cap||23.95B|
AutoZone, Inc. (AZO) Company Bio
AutoZone is a retailer and distributor of automotive replacement parts and accessories in the United States. The company offers various products for cars, sport utility vehicles, vans, and light trucks, including new and remanufactured automotive hard parts, maintenance items, accessories, and non-automotive products. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Memphis, Tennessee.
AZO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for AZO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Autozone Inc ranked in the 51th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AZO, they are:
- As a business, AZO is generating more cash flow than 91.81% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Cyclical.
- Autozone Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 17.17% of tickers in our DCF set.
- AZO's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 17.17% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|