Azure Power Global Limited Equity Shares (AZRE): Price and Financial Metrics
AZRE Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 455.41, Azure Power Global Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.66% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Azure Power Global Ltd is higher than merely 1.84% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AZRE comes in at -5,217.14% -- higher than that of merely 0.28% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AZRE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NMR, YTRA, SIFY, TOPS, and CRESY.
- Visit AZRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.azurepower.com.
AZRE Stock Price Chart More Charts
AZRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.08||52-week high||$16.60|
|Prev. close||$16.54||52-week low||$10.10|
|Day high||$16.55||Avg. volume||33,699|
|50-day MA||$12.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.94||Market Cap||659.92M|
Azure Power Global Limited Equity Shares (AZRE) Company Bio
Azure Power Global Limited produces and distributes solar power. The company also offers solar installation services. It sells energy to government utilities, and independent industrial and commercial customers in India. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in New Delhi, India.