Azure Power Global Limited Equity Shares (AZRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AZRE POWR Grades
- AZRE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 60.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AZRE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- AZRE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.31% of US stocks).
AZRE Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AZRE is currently 0.22, higher than merely 1.81% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that AZRE's revenue has grown 215.43% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.72% of US companies in our set.
- Azure Power Global Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -1,366.82%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.38% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AZRE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NRP, AM, GLPI, FCPT, and SGRY.
- Visit AZRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.azurepower.com.
AZRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AZRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.08||52-week high||$53.60|
|Prev. close||$22.91||52-week low||$18.19|
|Day high||$23.14||Avg. volume||295,549|
|50-day MA||$21.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.40||Market Cap||1.06B|
Azure Power Global Limited Equity Shares (AZRE) Company Bio
Azure Power Global Limited produces and distributes solar power. The company also offers solar installation services. It sells energy to government utilities, and independent industrial and commercial customers in India. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in New Delhi, India.
Most Popular Stories View All
AZRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AZRE Latest Social Stream
View Full AZRE Social Stream
Latest AZRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Azure Power Global Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AZRE as an investment opportunity.
Azure Power (NYSE: AZRE) announced that it has received the letter of award (LOA) for its first wind project, 120 MW ISTS project with Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) to supply power for 25 years at a tariff of INR 2.70 (~US 3.6 cents) per kWh. The project is part of the 1,200 MW ISTS Tranche – XI tender from SECI and shall be constructed in Karnataka, within a period of 18 months from the signing of Power Purchase Agreement (PPA).
Azure Power Global Limited (NYSE: AZRE) today announced that Mr. Alan Rosling, has been appointed as a non-executive and nominee Director of Azure by Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ). Mr. Rosling will replace Mr. Barney Rush as the Chairman of the Board. Mr. Barney Rush, who served as Director on the Board for nearly six years and last two as Chairman of the Board, has announced his retirement effective from close of business hours on September 30, 2021, the end of the board year. M
The current situation in clean energy stocks reminds several analysts of the dot-com boom in the late 1990s. According to data from Morningstar, global inflows into clean energy exchange-traded funds (ETFs) jumped to $14.7 billion in the six months to the end of March, up from only $1.3 billion in the same period a year prior. Growth in clean energy companies is a secular trend. Additionally, the industry will be helped by President Joe Biden’s plans to support clean energy projects. But as Patr
Azure Power Global's (AZRE) fiscal Q1 revenues of $59.7 million surpass the Zacks Consensus Estimate by 3.1% and increase 13% year over year
A copy of the press release and the presentation are available on the Investors section of Azure Power's website at azurepower.com. With me today are Ranjit Gupta, CEO; Murali Subramanian, COO; and Pawan Agrawal, CFO.
AZRE Price Returns
Continue Researching AZREHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Azure Power Global Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Azure Power Global Ltd (AZRE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Azure Power Global Ltd (AZRE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Azure Power Global Ltd (AZRE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch