Azure Power Global Limited Equity Shares (AZRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AZRE POWR Grades
- AZRE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 60.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AZRE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- AZRE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.97% of US stocks).
AZRE Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Azure Power Global Ltd is higher than just 1.81% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Azure Power Global Ltd comes in at 215.43%, a number that bests 96.7% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AZRE comes in at -1,341.06% -- higher than that of only 0.45% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Azure Power Global Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be NRP, AM, GLPI, FCPT, and SGRY.
- Visit AZRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.azurepower.com.
AZRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AZRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.91||52-week high||$53.60|
|Prev. close||$23.97||52-week low||$18.19|
|Day high||$24.85||Avg. volume||296,238|
|50-day MA||$21.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.54||Market Cap||1.10B|
Azure Power Global Limited Equity Shares (AZRE) Company Bio
Azure Power Global Limited produces and distributes solar power. The company also offers solar installation services. It sells energy to government utilities, and independent industrial and commercial customers in India. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in New Delhi, India.
Most Popular Stories View All
AZRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AZRE Latest Social Stream
View Full AZRE Social Stream
Latest AZRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Azure Power Global Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AZRE as an investment opportunity.
Azure Power Global Limited (NYSE: AZRE) today announced that Mr. Alan Rosling, has been appointed as a non-executive and nominee Director of Azure by Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ). Mr. Rosling will replace Mr. Barney Rush as the Chairman of the Board. Mr. Barney Rush, who served as Director on the Board for nearly six years and last two as Chairman of the Board, has announced his retirement effective from close of business hours on September 30, 2021, the end of the board year. M
The current situation in clean energy stocks reminds several analysts of the dot-com boom in the late 1990s. According to data from Morningstar, global inflows into clean energy exchange-traded funds (ETFs) jumped to $14.7 billion in the six months to the end of March, up from only $1.3 billion in the same period a year prior. Growth in clean energy companies is a secular trend. Additionally, the industry will be helped by President Joe Biden’s plans to support clean energy projects. But as Patr
Azure Power Global's (AZRE) fiscal Q1 revenues of $59.7 million surpass the Zacks Consensus Estimate by 3.1% and increase 13% year over year
A copy of the press release and the presentation are available on the Investors section of Azure Power's website at azurepower.com. With me today are Ranjit Gupta, CEO; Murali Subramanian, COO; and Pawan Agrawal, CFO.
Up until today, the dog days of summer had taken a pretty sizable bite out of shares of Azure Power (NYSE: AZRE), an independent renewable power utility located in India, with the stock plummeting more than 25% from the start of August through yesterday. Powering the surge in the stock's rise today, Azure Power reported first-quarter 2022 results yesterday after the market closed. Azure Power reported that the operating capacity of its portfolio at the end of Q1 2022 was 2,052 megawatts, a 23% year-over-year increase, and it seems poised to continue growing in the months to come.
AZRE Price Returns
Continue Researching AZREHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Azure Power Global Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Azure Power Global Ltd (AZRE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Azure Power Global Ltd (AZRE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Azure Power Global Ltd (AZRE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch