Azure Power Global Limited Equity Shares (AZRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AZRE POWR Grades
- AZRE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.23% of US stocks.
- AZRE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 111 days.
- AZRE's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 10.89% of US stocks).
AZRE Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AZRE is currently 0.04, higher than just 0.91% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For AZRE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.24% of US equities we're observing.
- AZURE POWER GLOBAL LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -12,156.13%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 0.18% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AZRE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BCH, TOPS, NMR, METX, and BDL.
- Visit AZRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.azurepower.com.
AZRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AZRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.13||52-week high||$21.53|
|Prev. close||$4.17||52-week low||$3.26|
|Day high||$4.28||Avg. volume||277,050|
|50-day MA||$4.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.54||Market Cap||199.62M|
Azure Power Global Limited Equity Shares (AZRE) Company Bio
Azure Power Global Limited produces and distributes solar power. The company also offers solar installation services. It sells energy to government utilities, and independent industrial and commercial customers in India. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in New Delhi, India.
Most Popular Stories View All
AZRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AZRE Latest Social Stream
View Full AZRE Social Stream
Latest AZRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AZURE POWER GLOBAL LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AZRE as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 10 best Indian stocks to buy in the USA. If you want to read about some more Indian stocks, go directly to 5 Best Indian Stocks to Buy in USA. Indian companies have taken the stock market in the United States by storm in the past few years, eclipsing even […]
Azure Power (NYSE: AZRE) ("Azure" or "the Company"), a leading sustainable energy solutions provider and renewable power producer in India announced that it has been awarded the prestigious Golden Peacock Award for Sustainability for the year 2022, by the Awards Jury under the Chairmanship of Hon'ble Justice M. N. Venkatachaliah, former Chief Justice of India; former Chairman, National Human Rights Commission of India and National Commission for Constitution of India Reforms.
Azure Power Global Limited (the "Company" or "Azure Power") (NYSE: AZRE), a leading sustainable energy solutions provider and renewable power producer in India, announced that it held its 2022 Annual Meeting of Shareholders on September 30, 2022 at its New Delhi office. Each of the proposals submitted for shareholder approval was approved.
Azure Power Global Limited (the "Company" or "Azure Power") (NYSE: AZRE), a leading sustainable energy solutions provider and renewable power producer in India, today announced the appointment of Mr. Sugata Sircar as an Independent non-executive Director on the Company's Board effective October 01, 2022. This appointment expands the Board to ten directors, all of whom are non-executive and five of whom are independent directors.
Recent strength in the solar space could help push the stock higher.
AZRE Price Returns
Continue Researching AZREHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Azure Power Global Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Azure Power Global Ltd (AZRE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Azure Power Global Ltd (AZRE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Azure Power Global Ltd (AZRE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch