Bally's Corporation (BALY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BALY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BALY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BALY is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BALY ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
BALY Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 372.65, BALLY'S CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.31% of US stocks.
- BALY's price/sales ratio is 0.42; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 12.69% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BALY's revenue has grown 149.38% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.43% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BALY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALGT, NXST, TIGO, THS, and RGCO.
- BALY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BALLY'S CORP's official web site, go to www.twinriverwwholdings.com.
BALY Valuation Summary
- BALY's price/earnings ratio is -18.1; this is 240.86% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- BALY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 28.9 over the prior 46 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BALY.
BALY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BALY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.53% of graded US stocks.
- BALY's asset turnover comes in at 0.306 -- ranking 60th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BALY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BALY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BALY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.61||52-week high||$37.21|
|Prev. close||$19.80||52-week low||$17.54|
|Day high||$20.03||Avg. volume||251,600|
|50-day MA||$21.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.04||Market Cap||1.07B|
Bally's Corporation (BALY) Company Bio
Bally's Corporation owns and operates gaming and racing facilities in the United States. Its gaming and racing facilities include slot machines and various casino table games, and restaurant and hotel facilities. The company owns and manages Twin River Casino Hotel in Lincoln, Rhode Island; Tiverton Casino Hotel in Tiverton, Rhode Island; Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Biloxi, Mississippi; Casino Vicksburg in Vicksburg, Mississippi; Dover Downs Hotel & Casino in Dover, Delaware; Casino KC in Kansas City, Missouri; Golden Gates, Golden Gulch, and Mardi Gras casinos in Black Hawk, Colorado; and Arapahoe Park racetrack and 13 off-track betting licenses in Aurora, Colorado. As of December 23, 2020, it owned and operated 11 casinos that comprise 13,260 slot machines, 459 game tables, and 2,941 hotel rooms, as well as a horse racetrack across seven states. The company was formerly known as Twin River Worldwide Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to Bally's Corporation in November 2020. Bally's Corporation was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island.
Most Popular Stories View All
BALY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BALY Latest Social Stream
View Full BALY Social Stream
Latest BALY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BALLY'S CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BALY as an investment opportunity.
Bally's Corporation (NYSE: BALY) today announced the appointment of Tracy Harris as an independent member of its Board of Directors. Harris's term is effective upon receipt of regulatory approvals.
Bally's has recently been on the receiving end of negative earnings estimate revisions.
BALY stock might look like a good investment to gamble on, but check the company's financials carefully before placing your bet.
Investors need to pay close attention to Bally's (BALY) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
BALY stock shouldn't be anyone's main portfolio holding.
BALY Price Returns