Bally's Corporation (BALY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BALY POWR Grades
- BALY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.84% of US stocks.
- BALY's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- BALY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 14.04% of US stocks).
BALY Stock Summary
- BALY's went public 2.49 years ago, making it older than merely 5.96% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Bally's Corp is reporting a growth rate of 391.71%; that's higher than 93.97% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BALY comes in at -54.45% -- higher than that of only 4.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BALY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMCX, KOP, VRTS, CLW, and WLK.
- Visit BALY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.twinriverwwholdings.com.
BALY Valuation Summary
- BALY's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 135.71% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- BALY's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 29 months.
- Over the past 29 months, BALY's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BALY.
BALY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BALY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.88% of graded US stocks.
- BALY's asset turnover comes in at 0.306 -- ranking 59th of 80 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BALY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BALY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BALY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.82||52-week high||$75.92|
|Prev. close||$50.97||52-week low||$22.35|
|Day high||$54.26||Avg. volume||495,381|
|50-day MA||$48.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.16||Market Cap||2.40B|
Bally's Corporation (BALY) Company Bio
Bally's Corporation owns and operates gaming and racing facilities in the United States. Its gaming and racing facilities include slot machines and various casino table games, and restaurant and hotel facilities. The company owns and manages Twin River Casino Hotel in Lincoln, Rhode Island; Tiverton Casino Hotel in Tiverton, Rhode Island; Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Biloxi, Mississippi; Casino Vicksburg in Vicksburg, Mississippi; Dover Downs Hotel & Casino in Dover, Delaware; Casino KC in Kansas City, Missouri; Golden Gates, Golden Gulch, and Mardi Gras casinos in Black Hawk, Colorado; and Arapahoe Park racetrack and 13 off-track betting licenses in Aurora, Colorado. As of December 23, 2020, it owned and operated 11 casinos that comprise 13,260 slot machines, 459 game tables, and 2,941 hotel rooms, as well as a horse racetrack across seven states. The company was formerly known as Twin River Worldwide Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to Bally's Corporation in November 2020. Bally's Corporation was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island.
Most Popular Stories View All
BALY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BALY Latest Social Stream
View Full BALY Social Stream
Latest BALY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bally's Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BALY as an investment opportunity.
Ben Lee, IGamiX Managing Partner, joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the latest regulatory concerns facing the Macau gaming industry, sending casino shares lower.
China retail sales miss expectations, Casino stocks tumble amid concerns of China gambling regulations
Yahoo Finance's Brian Sozzi and Julie Hyman break down the latest retail sales data from China, as well as gambling regulatory concerns in China sending U.S. Casino stocks lower.
Fubo is a small company in a big pond, streaming cable alternatives, but it has a clearly defined niche and strategy based on sports and gambling.
The casino sector is one part of the broader gaming industry focused on leisure and resort properties and casino gaming activities. The sector also includes companies involved in online gambling. Big-name casino companies in the sector include Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS), Wynn Resorts Ltd. (WYNN), and MGM Resorts International (MGM).
FUBO stock holds potential as a cable replacement, as a sports gambling palace, or as a buyout target by a larger streaming outfit.
BALY Price Returns