Concrete Pumping Holdings, Inc. (BBCP): Price and Financial Metrics
BBCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.90||52-week high||$9.00|
|Prev. close||$8.61||52-week low||$5.63|
|Day high||$9.00||Avg. volume||96,887|
|50-day MA||$7.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.32||Market Cap||486.92M|
BBCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BBCP POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BBCP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BBCP is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BBCP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 48.68% of US stocks).
BBCP Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CONCRETE PUMPING HOLDINGS INC is higher than just 23.89% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of CONCRETE PUMPING HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.53% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For BBCP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 77.08% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CONCRETE PUMPING HOLDINGS INC are JBI, UVV, FUL, GTES, and DLA.
- BBCP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CONCRETE PUMPING HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.concretepumpingholdings.com.
BBCP Valuation Summary
- BBCP's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 47.37% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- BBCP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 74 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BBCP.
BBCP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BBCP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.48% of graded US stocks.
- BBCP's asset turnover comes in at 0.397 -- ranking 49th of 51 Construction stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BBCP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Concrete Pumping Holdings, Inc. (BBCP) Company Bio
Concrete Pumping Holdings, Inc. provides concrete pumping and waste management services in the United States and the United Kingdom. The company offers concrete pumping services to general contractors and concrete finishing companies in the commercial, infrastructure, and residential sectors under the Brundage-Bone and Camfaud brands; and industrial cleanup and containment services primarily to customers in the construction industry under the Eco-Pan brand. It also leases and rents concrete pumping equipment, pans, and containers. The company was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Thornton, Colorado.
BBCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BBCP Latest Social Stream
View Full BBCP Social Stream
Latest BBCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONCRETE PUMPING HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BBCP as an investment opportunity.
On September 15, 2023, Bruce Young, the CEO of Concrete Pumping Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:BBCP), sold 37,130 shares of the company.
Concrete Pumping Holdings, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:BBCP) Intrinsic Value Is Potentially 38% Above Its Share Price
Key Insights The projected fair value for Concrete Pumping Holdings is US$11.04 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to...
Concrete Pumping Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:BBCP) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript September 7, 2023 Concrete Pumping Holdings, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.18, expectations were $0.16. Operator: Good afternoon, everyone, and thank you for participating in today’s conference call to discuss Concrete Pumping Holdings’ financial results for the third quarter ended July 31, 2023. […]
Q3 2023 Concrete Pumping Holdings Inc Earnings Call
Concrete Pumping (BBCP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.25% and 4.73%, respectively, for the quarter ended July 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BBCP Price Returns