Concrete Pumping Holdings, Inc. (BBCP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BBCP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BBCP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BBCP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- BBCP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 26.12% of US stocks).
BBCP Stock Summary
- BBCP's went public 3.82 years ago, making it older than merely 12.69% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Concrete Pumping Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BBCP is more volatile than 85.38% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Concrete Pumping Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PLIN, ACB, MD, MAXR, and RXT.
- BBCP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Concrete Pumping Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.concretepumpingholdings.com.
BBCP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, BBCP's EV/EBIT ratio is 175.4% lower, now standing at -18.7.
- Over the past 46 months, BBCP's price/sales ratio has gone NA $NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BBCP.
BBCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BBCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.52||52-week high||$8.97|
|Prev. close||$8.45||52-week low||$2.82|
|Day high||$8.57||Avg. volume||204,575|
|50-day MA||$7.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.50||Market Cap||481.12M|
Concrete Pumping Holdings, Inc. (BBCP) Company Bio
Concrete Pumping Holdings, Inc. provides concrete pumping and waste management services in the United States and the United Kingdom. The company offers concrete pumping services to general contractors and concrete finishing companies in the commercial, infrastructure, and residential sectors under the Brundage-Bone and Camfaud brands; and industrial cleanup and containment services primarily to customers in the construction industry under the Eco-Pan brand. It also leases and rents concrete pumping equipment, pans, and containers. The company was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Thornton, Colorado.
BBCP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Concrete Pumping Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Concrete Pumping Holdings Inc ranked in the 98th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis implies the stock could yield a return of 17916% if fairly valued; such returns are always unlikely, though, so further investigation is likely warranted. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BBCP, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Concrete Pumping Holdings Inc over the past 0.75 years is 2.29%; that's higher than 97.64% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- 54% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 18.26% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Concrete Pumping Holdings Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.42. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 16.55% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BBCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BBCP Latest Social Stream
View Full BBCP Social Stream
Latest BBCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Concrete Pumping Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BBCP as an investment opportunity.
Concrete Pumping (BBCP): FQ2 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.00 misses by $0.14; GAAP EPS of -$0.21 misses by $0.35.Revenue of $76.9M (+3.9% Y/Y) misses by $3.38M.The Company continues to expect fiscal year 2021 revenue to range between $300.0 million to $310.0 million vs. consensus of $311.07M, Adjusted EBITDA to range between...
Concrete Pumping Holdings, Inc. (BBCP) CEO Bruce Young on Q2 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Concrete Pumping Holdings, Inc. (BBCP) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call June 14, 2021 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Cody Slach - IR, Gateway Group Bruce Young - Chief Executive Officer and Director Iain Humphries - CFO, Secretary & Director Conference Call Participants Andy Wittmann - Robert W. Baird & Co....
DENVER, June 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Concrete Pumping Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: BBCP) (the “Company” or “CPH”), a leading provider of concrete pumping and waste management services in the U.S. and U.K., reported financial results for its second quarter of fiscal year 2021 ended April 30, 2021. Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Summary vs. Second Quarter of Fiscal Year 2020 (where applicable) Revenue increased 4% to $76.9 million compared to $74.0 million.Gross margin increased 30 basis points t
Concrete Pumping Holdings Reports Strong Preliminary Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Results and Reschedules Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Call to June 14, 2021
- Preliminary Q2 Results Show Strong Continued Growth and Market Resilience- Reschedule Being Driven by Finalization of Accounting for SPAC Warrants DENVER, June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Concrete Pumping Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: BBCP) (the “Company” or “CPH”), a leading provider of concrete pumping and waste management services in the U.S. and U.K., is providing preliminary financial results for its second quarter of fiscal year 2021 ended April 30, 2021 and has rescheduled its second quarter
Concrete Pumping (BBCP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
BBCP Price Returns