Concrete Pumping Holdings, Inc. (BBCP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BBCP POWR Grades
- BBCP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.41% of US stocks.
- BBCP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- BBCP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 22.93% of US stocks).
BBCP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.35, Concrete Pumping Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 11.96% of US stocks.
- Concrete Pumping Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on August 21, 2017, making it an older stock than only 12.71% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, BBCP has reported earnings growth of -261.01%, putting it ahead of only 8.02% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BBCP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADMA, TTMI, SCOR, CMT, and DSX.
- BBCP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Concrete Pumping Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.concretepumpingholdings.com.
BBCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BBCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.08||52-week high||$8.36|
|Prev. close||$7.89||52-week low||$2.57|
|Day high||$8.13||Avg. volume||212,875|
|50-day MA||$7.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.02||Market Cap||456.27M|
Concrete Pumping Holdings, Inc. (BBCP) Company Bio
Concrete Pumping Holdings, Inc. provides concrete pumping and waste management services in the United States and the United Kingdom. The company offers concrete pumping services to general contractors and concrete finishing companies in the commercial, infrastructure, and residential sectors under the Brundage-Bone and Camfaud brands; and industrial cleanup and containment services primarily to customers in the construction industry under the Eco-Pan brand. It also leases and rents concrete pumping equipment, pans, and containers. The company was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Thornton, Colorado.
BBCP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BBCP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Concrete Pumping Holdings Inc ranked in the 98th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF model suggests the stock is undervalued by 18480.83%; returns of such proportions should be viewed with some skepticism, though. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Concrete Pumping Holdings Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Concrete Pumping Holdings Inc over the past 0.75 years is 2.29%; that's better than 97.51% of cash flow producing equities in the Industrials sector, where it is classified.
- 53% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 18.04% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Concrete Pumping Holdings Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.42. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 19.05% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BBCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BBCP Latest Social Stream
View Full BBCP Social Stream
Latest BBCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Concrete Pumping Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BBCP as an investment opportunity.
Concrete Pumping Holdings (NASDAQ:BBCP) releases its next round of earnings this Thursday, March 11. Get the latest predictions in Benzinga's essential guide to the company's Q1 earnings report. Net Income, Earnings, And Earnings Per Share Earnings and EPS are useful metrics of profitability. Total earnings also known as net income is equal to total revenue minus total expenses. Dividing net income by the total number of shares outstanding yields EPS. Earnings And Revenue Concrete Pumping Holdings's per-share loss will be near $0.05 on sales of $68.31 million, according to Wall Street analysts. Concrete Pumping Holdings's loss in the same period a year ago was $0.06 per share. Quarterly sales came in at $73.94 million. What Are Analyst Estimates And Earnings Surprises, And Why Do They M...
Concrete Pumping (BBCP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Concrete Pumping Holdings Sets First Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Earnings Conference Call for Thursday, March 11, 2021
DENVER, Feb. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Concrete Pumping Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: BBCP) (“CPH” or the “Company”), a leading provider of concrete pumping and waste management services in the U.S. and U.K., will hold a conference call on Thursday, March 11, 2021, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time to discuss its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2021 ended January 31, 2021. The Company will report its financial results in a press release prior to the conference call. CPH’s CEO Bruce Young and CFO Iain Humphries will host the conference call, followed by a question and answer period. Date: Thursday, March 11, 2021Time: 5:00 p.m. Eastern time (3:00 p.m. Mountain time)Toll-free dial-in number: 1-877-407-9039International dial-in number: 1-201-689-8470Conference ID: 13716974 Plea...
Concrete Pumping Holdings Announces Closing of Senior Secured Second Lien Notes Offering and Upsizing of Asset Based Lending Facility
DENVER, Jan. 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Concrete Pumping Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: BBCP) (the “Company” or “CPH”), a leading provider of concrete pumping and waste management services in the U.S. and U.K., announced that Brundage-Bone Concrete Pumping Holdings Inc. (the “Issuer”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company, has successfully closed its private offering of $375.0 million in aggregate principal amount of senior secured second lien notes due 2026 (the “Notes”). The Notes were issued at par and bear interest at a fixed rate of 6.000% per annum. In addition, the Company has amended and restated its existing ABL credit agreement (the “ABL Facility”) to provide up to $125.0 million (previously $60.0 million) of commitments. The Issuer’s obligations under the Notes will be guarant...
BBCP Price Returns