Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. - (BBGI): Price and Financial Metrics
BBGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.04||52-week high||$1.52|
|Prev. close||$1.05||52-week low||$0.74|
|Day high||$1.08||Avg. volume||27,237|
|50-day MA||$0.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.04||Market Cap||30.98M|
BBGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BBGI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.34, BEASLEY BROADCAST GROUP INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 4.48% of US stocks.
- BBGI's price/sales ratio is 0.12; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 3.01% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BBGI comes in at 28.37% -- higher than that of 93.48% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BBGI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MDRR, SMLP, GASS, DAC, and NVGS.
- Visit BBGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bbgi.com.
BBGI Valuation Summary
- BBGI's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 94.44% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- BBGI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 26.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BBGI.
BBGI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 60.49%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -2.07%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -71.98%.
The table below shows BBGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BBGI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BBGI, see our BBGI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$4.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1 (Strong Buy)|
Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. - (BBGI) Company Bio
Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. operates radio stations primarily in the United States. The company owns and operates stations in large- and mid-size markets. Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. was founded in 1961 and is based in Naples, Florida.
BBGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BBGI Latest Social Stream
View Full BBGI Social Stream
Latest BBGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BEASLEY BROADCAST GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BBGI as an investment opportunity.
Gabelli Funds to Host 15th Annual Media & Entertainment Symposium Thursday, June 8, 2023
RYE, N.Y., May 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gabelli Funds will host its 15th Annual Media & Entertainment Symposium at the Harvard Club in New York City on Thursday, June 8, 2023. The symposium will feature discussions with leading companies and organizations across the media ecosystem, with an emphasis on industry dynamics, current trends, and business fundamentals, as well as a Sports Investing Panel. Attendees will also have the opportunity to meet with management in a one-on-one setting. For
What Does Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:BBGI) Share Price Indicate?
While Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BBGI ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it led the...
Logiq Appoints Technology Visionary and Investor, Peter Bordes, to Board of Directors
NEW YORK, May 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Logiq, Inc. (OTCQX:LGIQ), a leading provider of digital consumer acquisition solutions, has appointed tech industry visionary and venture investor, Peter Bordes, to its board of directors. Following his appointment, the board consists of four directors, with two serving independently. Bordes has been a lifelong entrepreneur with more than 30 years of executive and board experience, leading private and public companies across AdTech, media, AI, fintech a
Q1 2023 Beasley Broadcast Group Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Beasley Broadcast Group Inc Earnings Call
Beasley Broadcast Group First Quarter Revenue Increases To $57.8 Million
First Quarter Revenue Growth Driven by Continued Digital Growth Leading to Significant Cash Flow Increase Conference Call and Webcast Today, April 26, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. ET 877-407-4018 or 201-689-8471, conference ID 13738280 or www.bbgi.com Replay information provided below NAPLES, Fla., April 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: BBGI) (“Beasley” or the “Company”), a multi-platform media company, today announced operating results for the three-month period ended M
BBGI Price Returns
Continue Researching BBGIWant to do more research on Beasley Broadcast Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Beasley Broadcast Group Inc (BBGI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Beasley Broadcast Group Inc (BBGI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Beasley Broadcast Group Inc (BBGI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...