Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. - (BBGI): Price and Financial Metrics
BBGI Stock Summary
- BBGI's current price/earnings ratio is 7.73, which is higher than only 9.68% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For BBGI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.25% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.3, Beasley Broadcast Group Inc has a higher such ratio than only 10.55% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Beasley Broadcast Group Inc are TROX, CTT, MERC, PEIX, and PQG.
- Visit BBGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bbgi.com.
BBGI Stock Price Chart More Charts
BBGI Price/Volume Stats
Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. - (BBGI) Company Bio
Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. operates radio stations primarily in the United States. The company owns and operates stations in large- and mid-size markets. Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. was founded in 1961 and is based in Naples, Florida.