Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. - (BBGI): Price and Financial Metrics
BBGI Stock Summary
- BBGI's current price/earnings ratio is 8.55, which is higher than just 10.07% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For BBGI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.66% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.35, Beasley Broadcast Group Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 11.37% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BBGI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HRI, CTT, TROX, MERC, and RYAM.
- Visit BBGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bbgi.com.
BBGI Stock Price Chart More Charts
BBGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.00||52-week high||$4.74|
|Prev. close||$4.04||52-week low||$2.80|
|Day high||$4.04||Avg. volume||34,339|
|50-day MA||$3.37||Dividend yield||5%|
|200-day MA||$3.21||Market Cap||111.50M|
Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. - (BBGI) Company Bio
Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. operates radio stations primarily in the United States. The company owns and operates stations in large- and mid-size markets. Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. was founded in 1961 and is based in Naples, Florida.
BBGI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BBGI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Beasley Broadcast Group Inc ranked in the 75st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 146.17%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Beasley Broadcast Group Inc ended up being:
- 28% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 8.15% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Beasley Broadcast Group Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 89.16% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|