Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. (BBW): Price and Financial Metrics
BBW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.55||52-week high||$30.49|
|Prev. close||$28.35||52-week low||$12.61|
|Day high||$29.01||Avg. volume||278,339|
|50-day MA||$25.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.43||Market Cap||414.89M|
BBW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BBW POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BBW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BBW is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BBW ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
BBW Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BBW is 4.44 -- better than 89.21% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of BUILD-A-BEAR WORKSHOP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BBW comes in at 9.41% -- higher than that of 81.39% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BUILD-A-BEAR WORKSHOP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HVT, WEYS, CAL, SAMG, and LZB.
- BBW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BUILD-A-BEAR WORKSHOP INC's official web site, go to www.buildabear.com.
BBW Valuation Summary
- BBW's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 52.63% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 230 months, BBW's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BBW.
BBW Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -78.32%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 28.93%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -3647.92%.
The table below shows BBW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BBW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BBW has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.08% of graded US stocks.
- BBW's asset turnover comes in at 1.352 -- ranking 93rd of 165 Retail stocks.
- TLYS, DXLG, and ANF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BBW.
The table below shows BBW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. (BBW) Company Bio
Build-A-Bear Workshop operates as a specialty retailer of plush animals and related products. It operates in three segments: Retail, International Franchising, and Commercial. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.
BBW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BBW Latest Social Stream
View Full BBW Social Stream
Latest BBW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BUILD-A-BEAR WORKSHOP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BBW as an investment opportunity.
BBW, PXD and NVRI made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on September 22, 2023.
BBW, NVRI, PXD, GLAD and STIX have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on September 22, 2023.
BBW and PXD made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on September 22, 2023.
The consensus price target hints at a 39.4% upside potential for Build-A-Bear (BBW). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
Here is how Build-A-Bear (BBW) and Kura Sushi (KRUS) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
BBW Price Returns
Continue Researching BBWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Build A Bear Workshop Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Build A Bear Workshop Inc (BBW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Build A Bear Workshop Inc (BBW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Build A Bear Workshop Inc (BBW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch