Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. (BBW): Price and Financial Metrics
BBW Stock Summary
- BBW's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.4 -- higher than merely 3.69% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.5, Build-A-Bear Workshop Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 9.88% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Build-A-Bear Workshop Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,380.2%; that's higher than merely 1.08% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Build-A-Bear Workshop Inc are UFCS, GROW, ANF, ARGO, and GTS.
- BBW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Build-A-Bear Workshop Inc's official web site, go to www.buildabear.com.
BBW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BBW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.74||52-week high||$9.15|
|Prev. close||$8.00||52-week low||$1.65|
|Day high||$8.15||Avg. volume||519,188|
|50-day MA||$7.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.42||Market Cap||123.68M|
Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. (BBW) Company Bio
Build-A-Bear Workshop operates as a specialty retailer of plush animals and related products. It operates in three segments: Retail, International Franchising, and Commercial. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.
BBW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Build-A-Bear Workshop Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Build-A-Bear Workshop Inc ranked in the 16th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 86.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Build-A-Bear Workshop Inc ended up being:
- 47% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 15.86% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, Build-A-Bear Workshop Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BBW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BBW Latest Social Stream
View Full BBW Social Stream
Latest BBW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Build-A-Bear Workshop Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BBW as an investment opportunity.
Build-A-Bear (BBW) made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen and could be a great choice for investors looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices.
Build-A-Bear (BBW) could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from fundamentally strong stocks that are currently on the move. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
Build-A-Bear (BBW) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Build-A-Bear Workshop, Lennar, Cassava Sciences, Fly Leasing and Immatics are five of the top stock gainers for Wednesday.
Express, DraftKings, Talend, Build-A-Bear Workshop, and United Natural are five top stock gainers for Wednesday.
BBW Price Returns
Continue Researching BBWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Build A Bear Workshop Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Build A Bear Workshop Inc (BBW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Build A Bear Workshop Inc (BBW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Build A Bear Workshop Inc (BBW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!