B Communications Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (BCOM): Price and Financial Metrics
BCOM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BCOM is 40.88 -- better than 99.42% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BCOM is currently 0.02, higher than only 0.55% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BCOM comes in at 1,698.05% -- higher than that of 99.61% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to B Communications Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be SQBG, DCIX, AKO.B, FFHL, and ACY.
- BCOM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit B Communications Ltd's official web site, go to www.bcommunications.co.il.
BCOM Stock Price Chart More Charts
BCOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.57||52-week high||$5.30|
|Prev. close||$1.58||52-week low||$1.13|
|Day high||$1.61||Avg. volume||5,444|
|50-day MA||$1.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.56||Market Cap||58.52M|
B Communications Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (BCOM) Company Bio
B Communications Ltd. provides various communications services for business and private customers in Israel. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Ramat Gan, Israel.
BCOM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for B Communications Ltd. To summarize, we found that B Communications Ltd ranked in the 97th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of B Communications Ltd, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 1. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 5.9% of US equities in the Communication Services sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.05 years comes in at -0.03%; that's greater than only 24.61% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- B Communications Ltd's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.75. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 15.21% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|