Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BDN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BDN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.45% of US stocks.
- BDN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- BDN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.9% of US stocks).
BDN Stock Summary
- Brandywine Realty Trust's stock had its IPO on July 24, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.22% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Brandywine Realty Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Brandywine Realty Trust is higher than it is for about merely 0.19% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brandywine Realty Trust, a group of peers worth examining would be RDI, VET, IRCP, BTG, and CPG.
- Visit BDN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brandywinerealty.com.
BDN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, BDN's price/earnings ratio is 78.7% lower, now standing at 8.
- Over the past 243 months, BDN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 3.6.
- Over the past 243 months, BDN's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BDN.
BDN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -12.84%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -7.04%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -73.36%.
The table below shows BDN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BDN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BDN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.94% of graded US stocks.
- BDN's asset turnover comes in at 0.126 -- ranking 149th of 446 Trading stocks.
- EARN, GEO, and EQR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BDN.
The table below shows BDN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BDN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BDN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.19||52-week high||$15.16|
|Prev. close||$13.86||52-week low||$8.55|
|Day high||$14.19||Avg. volume||1,918,095|
|50-day MA||$13.73||Dividend yield||5.48%|
|200-day MA||$13.33||Market Cap||2.43B|
Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Company Bio
Brandywine Realty Trust owns, leases and manages an urban, town center and transit-oriented office portfolio. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Radnor, Pennsylvania
Most Popular Stories View All
BDN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BDN Latest Social Stream
View Full BDN Social Stream
Latest BDN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brandywine Realty Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BDN as an investment opportunity.
Brandywine Realty Trust Announces Common Quarterly Dividend and Confirms Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
PHILADELPHIA, Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brandywine Realty Trust (NYSE:BDN) announced today that its Board of Trustees has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.19 per common share and OP Unit payable on October 20, 2021 to holders of record on October 6, 2021. The quarterly dividend is equivalent to an annual rate of $0.76 per share. Conference Call and Audio Webcast We will hold our third quarter conference call on Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern. The conference call
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
Brandywine Realty Trust (NYSE: BDN) is one of 22 real estate investment trusts (REITs) currently focused on the office sector. Here's a closer look at what Brandywine brings to the table and whether that makes it worth adding to your portfolio. Most office REITs choose to concentrate on particular markets or property types so that they stand out from the pack.
In this article, we will be taking a look at 10 high-yield dividend stocks with payout ratio less than 55%. To skip our detailed analysis of dividend investing, you can go directly to see the 5 High-Yield Dividend Stocks with Payout Ratio Less than 55%. Dividend stocks are among some of the most popular investment […]
BDN earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
BDN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BDNWant to see what other sources are saying about Brandywine Realty Trust's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch