Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BDN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BDN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BDN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- BDN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6% of US stocks).
BDN Stock Summary
- Brandywine Realty Trust's stock had its IPO on July 24, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.36% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Brandywine Realty Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.25% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For BDN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.2% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BDN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OBAS, IRCP, BTG, OBLG, and MSGS.
- BDN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brandywine Realty Trust's official web site, go to www.brandywinerealty.com.
BDN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BDN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.60||52-week high||$14.03|
|Prev. close||$13.42||52-week low||$8.43|
|Day high||$13.63||Avg. volume||1,940,500|
|50-day MA||$13.29||Dividend yield||5.59%|
|200-day MA||$11.62||Market Cap||2.32B|
Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Company Bio
Brandywine Realty Trust owns, leases and manages an urban, town center and transit-oriented office portfolio. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Radnor, Pennsylvania
BDN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Brandywine Realty Trust with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Brandywine Realty Trust ranked in the 42th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Brandywine Realty Trust ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.84 years, is -0.12% -- higher than merely 12.31% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Brandywine Realty Trust's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 2.36% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Brandywine Realty Trust experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Real Estate), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BDN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BDN Latest Social Stream
View Full BDN Social Stream
Latest BDN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brandywine Realty Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BDN as an investment opportunity.
This Is Why Shareholders Will Hold Back On A Pay Rise For Brandywine Realty Trust's (NYSE:BDN) CEO This Year
CEO Jerry Sweeney has done a decent job of delivering relatively good performance at Brandywine Realty Trust ( NYSE:BDN...
Evercore ISI Stick to Their Hold Rating for Brandywine Realty
Photo by jeka1984/iStock via Getty Images Confused with the brandy image we used for this article? While we could definitely use some brandy together with friends after this whole pandemic outbreak is over, today we will be writing about an equity REIT called Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN). It is not...
Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 22, 2021, 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Gerard Sweeney - President and CEO Thomas Wirth - EVP and CFO George Johnstone - EVP, Operations Dan Palazzo - VP and CAO Conference Call Participants Craig Mailman - KeyBanc Capital Markets Manny...
BDN earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
BDN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BDNWant to see what other sources are saying about Brandywine Realty Trust's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch