Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BDN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BDN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BDN is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BDN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 24.13% of US stocks).
BDN Stock Summary
- BRANDYWINE REALTY TRUST's stock had its IPO on July 24, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.71% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 74.75, BRANDYWINE REALTY TRUST P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.76% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of BRANDYWINE REALTY TRUST's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.71% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BRANDYWINE REALTY TRUST are DEA, SRC, GMRE, CUBE, and AHH.
- BDN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BRANDYWINE REALTY TRUST's official web site, go to www.brandywinerealty.com.
BDN Valuation Summary
- BDN's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 42.27% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- BDN's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BDN.
BDN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 6.26%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -25.42%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -15.14%.
The table below shows BDN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BDN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BDN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.88% of graded US stocks.
- BDN's asset turnover comes in at 0.126 -- ranking 150th of 444 Trading stocks.
- AAIC, EQR, and DEI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BDN.
The table below shows BDN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BDN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BDN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.75||52-week high||$14.88|
|Prev. close||$6.72||52-week low||$6.69|
|Day high||$6.83||Avg. volume||1,711,757|
|50-day MA||$8.32||Dividend yield||11.26%|
|200-day MA||$11.23||Market Cap||1.16B|
Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Company Bio
Brandywine Realty Trust owns, leases and manages an urban, town center and transit-oriented office portfolio. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Radnor, Pennsylvania
Most Popular Stories View All
BDN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BDN Latest Social Stream
View Full BDN Social Stream
Latest BDN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRANDYWINE REALTY TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BDN as an investment opportunity.
When investors consider the vast universe of real estate investment trust (REIT) stocks they can purchase, it’s always difficult to make well-informed decisions. So it’s always comforting to know that professional analysts who have studied all of the matrices and news of a particular company support your choices. Analyst ratings also assist investors by pointing out which REITs have the highest potential upside from current prices. Here are three REIT stocks with the highest upside predictions f
In every down market cycle, certain sectors and their stocks develop intriguing price discounts along with high dividend yields. Prudent investors must decide whether to buy the proverbial “blood in the streets” or to pass on the “falling knives.” Each investor has their own risk-reward tolerance that guides them accordingly. Real estate investment trust (REIT) stocks in particular have been a much-maligned sector of late, with many of them down 20%, 30% or more from their November 2021 highs. S
Brandywine Realty Trust Announces Common Quarterly Dividend, and Confirms Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
PHILADELPHIA, Sept. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brandywine Realty Trust (NYSE:BDN) announced today that its Board of Trustees has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.19 per common share and OP Unit payable on October 20, 2022 to holders of record on October 6, 2022. The quarterly dividend is equivalent to an annual rate of $0.76 per share. Conference Call and Audio Webcast We will release our third quarter earnings after the market close on Thursday, October 20, 2022, and will hold our thi
Investors need to pay close attention to Brandywine (BDN) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
BDN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BDNWant to see what other sources are saying about Brandywine Realty Trust's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch