Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN): Price and Financial Metrics
BDN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.98, Brandywine Realty Trust P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 5.59% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Brandywine Realty Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.25% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Brandywine Realty Trust is higher than it is for about only 0.18% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Brandywine Realty Trust are AUY, ELLO, CEPU, BTG, and MEOH.
- Visit BDN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brandywinerealty.com.
BDN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BDN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.40||52-week high||$15.40|
|Prev. close||$12.55||52-week low||$7.48|
|Day high||$12.83||Avg. volume||2,019,216|
|50-day MA||$11.68||Dividend yield||6.13%|
|200-day MA||$10.85||Market Cap||2.12B|
Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Company Bio
Brandywine Realty Trust owns, leases and manages an urban, town center and transit-oriented office portfolio. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Radnor, Pennsylvania
BDN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Brandywine Realty Trust. To summarize, we found that Brandywine Realty Trust ranked in the 66th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 80.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Brandywine Realty Trust, consider:
- 52% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 20.38% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Brandywine Realty Trust's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than merely 1.94% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 11.92% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BDN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BDN Latest Social Stream
View Full BDN Social Stream
Latest BDN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brandywine Realty Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BDN as an investment opportunity.
Brandywine Realty Trust Announces Common Quarterly Dividend, and Confirms First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
PHILADELPHIA, Feb. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brandywine Realty Trust (NYSE:BDN) announced today that its Board of Trustees has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.19 per common share and OP Unit payable on April 21, 2021 to holders of record on April 7, 2021. The quarterly dividend is equivalent to an annual rate of $0.76 per share. Conference Call and Audio Webcast We will release our first quarter earnings after the market close on Wednesday, April 21, 2021, and will hold our first quarter conference call on Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern. The conference call can be accessed by dialing 1-833-818-6810 and providing conference ID: 2956876. Beginning two hours after the conference call, a taped replay of the call can be accessed through Friday, May 7, 2021, by call...
Real estate investment trusts (REITs) are publicly traded companies that allow individual investors to buy shares in real estate portfolios that receive income from a variety of properties. A key REIT metric is funds from operations (FFO), a measure of earnings particular to the industry.
In this article, we are going to talk about 15 very high yield dividend stocks. Click to skip ahead and jump to the 5 very high yield dividend stocks. We have different views on investing. Some investors are focused on day trading wherein you buy and sell stocks on a single trading day. Others prefer to […]
Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 3, 2021 09:00 a.m. ET Company Representatives Jerry Sweeney - President, Chief Executive Officer George Johnstone - Executive Vice President of Operations Dan Palazzo - Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer Tom Wirth - Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer Conference...
BDN earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
BDN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BDNWant to see what other sources are saying about Brandywine Realty Trust's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!