Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BDN POWR Grades
- BDN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 64.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BDN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- BDN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.05% of US stocks).
BDN Stock Summary
- Brandywine Realty Trust's stock had its IPO on July 24, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.2% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Brandywine Realty Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.37% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Brandywine Realty Trust is higher than it is for about just 0.35% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brandywine Realty Trust, a group of peers worth examining would be TCI, OBAS, IRCP, BTG, and CPG.
- Visit BDN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brandywinerealty.com.
BDN Valuation Summary
- BDN's price/sales ratio is 4.7; this is 176.47% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- BDN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 11.9 over the prior 243 months.
- BDN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BDN.
BDN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -12.22%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 4.09%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 10.59%.
The table below shows BDN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BDN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BDN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.26||52-week high||$15.16|
|Prev. close||$13.59||52-week low||$8.55|
|Day high||$13.58||Avg. volume||1,995,859|
|50-day MA||$14.15||Dividend yield||5.44%|
|200-day MA||$12.54||Market Cap||2.27B|
Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Company Bio
Brandywine Realty Trust owns, leases and manages an urban, town center and transit-oriented office portfolio. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Radnor, Pennsylvania
BDN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BDN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Brandywine Realty Trust ranked in the 41th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Brandywine Realty Trust ended up being:
- In the past 5.03 years, Brandywine Realty Trust has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.11%; that's higher than only 16.15% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Real Estate sector.
- Brandywine Realty Trust's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 3.38% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Brandywine Realty Trust's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BDN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BDN Latest Social Stream
View Full BDN Social Stream
Latest BDN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brandywine Realty Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BDN as an investment opportunity.
BDN earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
PHILADELPHIA, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brandywine Realty Trust (NYSE:BDN) today reported its financial and operating results for the three and six-month periods ended June 30, 2021.
Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 0.00% and -0.89%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PHILADELPHIA, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brandywine Realty Trust (NYSE:BDN) today reported its financial and operating results for the three and six-month periods ended June 30, 2021. Management Comments “We are excited to see an increasing number of our tenants returning to the workplace. As physical building occupancy increases, we will continue to prioritize the safety of our employees, tenants and stakeholders,” stated Gerard H. Sweeney, President and Chief Executive Officer for Brand
In this article, we will be looking at 10 REIT Dividend Stocks with Over 5% Yields. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of the REIT industry, you can go directly to see the 5 REIT Dividend Stocks with Over 5% Yields. Early 2020 can rightfully be called one of the worst time periods […]
BDN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BDNWant to see what other sources are saying about Brandywine Realty Trust's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch