Beam Global (BEEM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BEEM POWR Grades
- BEEM scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 34.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BEEM is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BEEM ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
BEEM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of BEAM GLOBAL's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.13, BEAM GLOBAL has a higher such ratio than 90.35% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that BEEM's revenue has grown 127.96% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.58% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BEAM GLOBAL, a group of peers worth examining would be DTST, INOD, BIRD, CURI, and VVOS.
- Visit BEEM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.envisionsolar.com.
BEEM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, BEEM's price/earnings ratio is 154.1% lower, now standing at -13.2.
- BEEM's price/earnings ratio has moved up 933.5 over the prior 153 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BEEM.
BEEM Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -432.42%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 88.37%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 14.29%.
The table below shows BEEM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BEEM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BEEM has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.17% of graded US stocks.
- BEEM's asset turnover comes in at 0.232 -- ranking 176th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- REKR, ITI, and VICR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BEEM.
The table below shows BEEM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BEEM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BEEM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.70||52-week high||$26.09|
|Prev. close||$18.09||52-week low||$8.90|
|Day high||$19.89||Avg. volume||226,994|
|50-day MA||$13.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.23||Market Cap||198.89M|
Beam Global (BEEM) Company Bio
Beam Global engages in the invention, design, engineering, manufacture, and sale of solar powered products. It offers solar powered products and proprietary technology solutions for electric vehicle charging infrastructure, out of home advertising platforms, and energy security and disaster preparedness. The company was founded by Robert Lane Noble on June 12, 2006 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
BEEM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BEEM Latest Social Stream
View Full BEEM Social Stream
Latest BEEM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BEAM GLOBAL that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BEEM as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Beam Global, (Nasdaq: BEEM, BEEMW), the leading provider of innovative sustainable products and technologies for electric vehicle (EV) charging, energy storage, energy security and outdoor media, announced that the City of San Diego has placed an additional order for multiple Beam EV ARC™ sustainable charging systems and an ARC Mobility™ trailer for efficient system transport. The solar-powered EV ARC™ electric vehicle charging systems are rapidly dep
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Beam Global, (Nasdaq: BEEM, BEEMW), the leading provider of innovative sustainable products and technologies for electric vehicle (EV) charging, energy storage, energy security and outdoor media, announced that Puerto Rico has begun deployment of EV ARC™ off-grid EV charging systems to charge government fleet vehicles and aid in disaster preparedness and energy resiliency. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is funding the EV ARC™ systems t
In a report released yesterday, Tate Sullivan from Maxim Group maintained a Buy rating on Beam Global (BEEM - Research Report), with a price target of $40.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $17.80.According to TipRanks, Sullivan is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 14.5% and a 40.83% success rate. Sullivan covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Euroseas, Exro Technologies, and NeoVolta.Beam Global has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $27.50, implying a 54.49% upside from current levels. In a report released on November 14, H.C. Wainwright also upgraded the stock to a Buy with a $30.
Beam Global Receives $11.7M Order for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for 140 EV ARC™ Systems*
Beam Global is a clean technology leader providing innovative, sustainable products and technologies for electric vehicle (EV) charging, energy storage, energy security and outdoor media. Core platforms include Beam EV ARC™ and Solar Tree® sustainable EV charging systems, Beam AllCell™ high-performance energy storage solutions, energy resiliency and disaster preparedness products and a deep patent library. The Beam EV ARC™ systems are off-grid and powered by renewable energy, generating and stor
Beam Global EV ARC™ Solar-Powered EV Charging System The EV ARC™ charging systems for the U.S. Army generate and store their own electricity and deliver that power to two Enel X Way JuiceBox® Pro chargers to fuel two electric vehicles simultaneously. Off-grid and powered by renewable energy, the systems are rapidly deployed turnkey sustainable charging systems requiring no construction, no electrical work and no utility connection. On-board battery storage enables EVs to charge during the night,
BEEM Price Returns