Beam Global (BEEM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BEEM POWR Grades
- BEEM scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.68% of US stocks.
- BEEM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- BEEM's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.42% of US stocks).
BEEM Stock Summary
- BEEM's price/sales ratio is 37.02; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.48% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 566.31%, Beam Global's debt growth rate surpasses 97.74% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BEEM is more volatile than 93.7% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Beam Global are XOMA, PLAG, CRTD, ONEM, and FNV.
- Visit BEEM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.envisionsolar.com.
BEEM Valuation Summary
- BEEM's EV/EBIT ratio is -37.9; this is 217.52% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 138 months, BEEM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 905.2.
- Over the past 138 months, BEEM's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BEEM.
BEEM Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 790.26%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 19.6%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 33.74%.
The table below shows BEEM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BEEM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BEEM has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.42% of graded US stocks.
- BEEM's asset turnover comes in at 0.232 -- ranking 176th of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- ITI, SGH, and CREE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BEEM.
The table below shows BEEM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BEEM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BEEM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.19||52-week high||$75.90|
|Prev. close||$28.73||52-week low||$10.53|
|Day high||$29.85||Avg. volume||406,368|
|50-day MA||$29.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.34||Market Cap||195.22M|
Beam Global (BEEM) Company Bio
Beam Global engages in the invention, design, engineering, manufacture, and sale of solar powered products. It offers solar powered products and proprietary technology solutions for electric vehicle charging infrastructure, out of home advertising platforms, and energy security and disaster preparedness. The company was founded by Robert Lane Noble on June 12, 2006 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
BEEM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BEEM Latest Social Stream
View Full BEEM Social Stream
Latest BEEM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Beam Global that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BEEM as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Beam Global, (Nasdaq: BEEM, BEEMW), the leading provider of innovative sustainable technology for electric vehicle (EV) charging, outdoor media and energy security, announced that the City of Goleta in California has ordered an EV ARC™ solar-powered EV charging system to be placed at Goleta City Hall for public EV charging. The system was funded in part by grants from the Santa Barbara County Air Pollution Control District (APCD) and California Gover
Short bets have risen against consumer discretionary stocks as stimulus efforts have faded, a new S&P Global Market Intelligence report found.
Cardano has grown by leaps and bounds recently.
Beam Global to Exhibit at the Advanced Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo 2021 at the Long Beach Convention Center
EV ARC™ sustainable EV charging system at Booth #2023 August 30 through September 1, 2021SAN DIEGO, Aug. 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Beam Global, (Nasdaq: BEEM, BEEMW), the leading provider of innovative sustainable technology for electric vehicle (EV) charging, outdoor media and energy security, announced that it will be exhibiting at the Advanced Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo 2021 at the Long Beach Convention Center in California. The EV ARC™ solar-powered EV charging system will be demonst
Renewable energy is being adopted in a big way in the United States, as businesses pursue plans to decarbonize. According to a Deloitte report, citing data from the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), electricity consumption is likely to go up by 1.3% this year. The United States is preparing to adopt a set of new energy policies that aim to halve its greenhouse emissions by 2035. The U.S. has already embarked on this as earlier this month, U.S. President Joe Biden signed an executive order that intends to make 50% of all new vehicles sold in the United States electric by 2030, in order to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
BEEM Price Returns