Berry Global Group, Inc. (BERY): Price and Financial Metrics
BERY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.09||52-week high||$68.01|
|Prev. close||$65.25||52-week low||$53.83|
|Day high||$66.34||Avg. volume||984,055|
|50-day MA||$59.52||Dividend yield||1.64%|
|200-day MA||$60.81||Market Cap||7.52B|
BERY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BERY POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BERY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BERY is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BERY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
BERY Stock Summary
- BERRY GLOBAL GROUP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.03% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BERRY GLOBAL GROUP INC is higher than it is for about 88.52% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BERY is more volatile than only 11.55% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BERRY GLOBAL GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GLT, VRTS, TTEC, BALY, and ESGR.
- Visit BERY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.berryglobal.com.
BERY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BERY's price/sales ratio is 14.29% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- BERY's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 136 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BERY.
BERY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 40.2%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 36.71%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 80.24%.
The table below shows BERY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BERY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BERY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.7% of graded US stocks.
- BERY's asset turnover comes in at 0.768 -- ranking 11th of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- WMS, ATR, and NPO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BERY.
The table below shows BERY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Berry Global Group, Inc. (BERY) Company Bio
Berry Plastics Group manufactures and distributes plastic consumer packaging and engineered materials in North America and internationally. The company operates through four segments: Rigid Open Top, Rigid Closed Top, Engineered Materials, and Flexible Packaging. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Evansville, Indiana.
BERY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BERY Latest Social Stream
View Full BERY Social Stream
Latest BERY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BERRY GLOBAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BERY as an investment opportunity.
In a notable insider transaction, Director Carl Rickertsen has parted with 18,951 shares of Berry Global Group Inc (NYSE:BERY), a significant move that warrants a closer look by investors and market analysts.
Cost-reduction actions and accretive acquisition augur well for Berry Global (BERY). The company's shareholder-friendly policies are promising.
In the realm of stock market movements, insider trading activity is often a significant indicator that investors keep a close eye on.
Berry Global Group, Inc. (NYSE:BERY) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 17, 2023 Operator: Good day and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Q4 2023 Berry Global Group, Inc., — excuse me — Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there’ll be a […]
Berry Global (BERY) follows a balanced capital allocation strategy, utilizing its cash flow for paying out dividends, repurchasing shares and acquiring businesses.
BERY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BERYHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Berry Global Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Berry Global Group Inc (BERY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Berry Global Group Inc (BERY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Berry Global Group Inc (BERY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch