Berry Global Group, Inc. (BERY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BERY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BERY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.75% of US stocks.
- BERY's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- BERY's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 23.16% of US stocks).
BERY Stock Summary
- Berry Global Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.72% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Berry Global Group Inc is higher than it is for about 88.03% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.69, Berry Global Group Inc has a higher such ratio than only 13.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Berry Global Group Inc are SLGN, ALSN, BKD, COOP, and ARCO.
- Visit BERY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.berryglobal.com.
BERY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BERY's price/sales ratio is 77.42% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 107 months, BERY's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
- Over the past 107 months, BERY's price/earnings ratio has gone down 843.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BERY.
BERY Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -17.37%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 313.27%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 66.51%.
The table below shows BERY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BERY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BERY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.29||52-week high||$70.90|
|Prev. close||$64.22||52-week low||$45.68|
|Day high||$64.94||Avg. volume||979,865|
|50-day MA||$65.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$59.09||Market Cap||8.61B|
Berry Global Group, Inc. (BERY) Company Bio
Berry Plastics Group manufactures and distributes plastic consumer packaging and engineered materials in North America and internationally. The company operates through four segments: Rigid Open Top, Rigid Closed Top, Engineered Materials, and Flexible Packaging. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Evansville, Indiana.
BERY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BERY, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Berry Global Group Inc ranked in the 67th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 82.67% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BERY, they are:
- 48% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 14.43% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Berry Global Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 2.03% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Berry Global Group Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 84.57% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BERY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BERY Latest Social Stream
View Full BERY Social Stream
Latest BERY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Berry Global Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BERY as an investment opportunity.
Berry Global Surpasses Goal to Eliminate 100 Million Kilowatt Hours of Electricity, Reducing Carbon Emissions by 45,000 Metric Tons
EVANSVILLE, Ind., July 28, 2021--Berry Global Surpasses Goal to Eliminate 100 Million Kilowatt Hours of Electricity, Reducing Carbon Emissions by 45,000 Metric Tons
Closures for Food Market SWOT Analysis, Latest Market Trends, Price Structure and Future Prospects 2027 | Crown Holdings, Berry Global, AptarGroup
The report titled Global Closures for Food Market is one of the most comprehensive and important additions to QY Researchs archive of market research studies. It offers detailed research and analysis of key aspects of the global Closures for Food market. The market analysts authoring this report have provided in-depth information on leading growth 
Barrier Films Market Industry Analysis, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2025| Amcor PLC, Berry Global, Inc., Sealed Air Corporation, UFlex Limited, Mondi Group
Market Insights Reports delivers key insights on the Barrier Films market in its latest report titled, Barrier Films Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, And Forecasts (2021 - 2025) provides an in-depth analysis of key players strategies, market growth, product
Fresh Meat Packaging Market 2021-2026 Top Leading Players : Amcor, DuPont, Berry Global, Winpak, Sealed Air, Coveris, Cascades, Kureha
Global Fresh Meat Packaging Market 2021 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2026 prepared by Courant Market Research is a superior compilation of different types of analysis of critical aspects of the global market. The report joins the latest methodologies and new releases to interface with the clients to set up, settle on 
EVANSVILLE, Ind.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Berry Global Group, Inc. to Report Third Fiscal Quarter 2021 Results and Host Conference Call
BERY Price Returns
Continue Researching BERYHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Berry Global Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Berry Global Group Inc (BERY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Berry Global Group Inc (BERY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Berry Global Group Inc (BERY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch