Berry Global Group, Inc. (BERY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BERY POWR Grades
- BERY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.85% of US stocks.
- BERY's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BERY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
BERY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BERY is 4.54 -- better than 89.51% of US stocks.
- For BERY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.82% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BERY comes in at 10.02% -- higher than that of 84.22% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BERRY GLOBAL GROUP INC are IAA, WLK, SSP, TGNA, and OUT.
- BERY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BERRY GLOBAL GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.berryglobal.com.
BERY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BERY's price/sales ratio is 72.22% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- BERY's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 123 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BERY.
BERY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 46.64%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 46.64%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 76.2%.
The table below shows BERY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BERY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BERY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.7% of graded US stocks.
- BERY's asset turnover comes in at 0.768 -- ranking 11th of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- WMS, ATR, and NPO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BERY.
The table below shows BERY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BERY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BERY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.88||52-week high||$74.73|
|Prev. close||$60.56||52-week low||$44.52|
|Day high||$61.39||Avg. volume||994,045|
|50-day MA||$49.97||Dividend yield||1.64%|
|200-day MA||$54.94||Market Cap||7.56B|
Berry Global Group, Inc. (BERY) Company Bio
Berry Plastics Group manufactures and distributes plastic consumer packaging and engineered materials in North America and internationally. The company operates through four segments: Rigid Open Top, Rigid Closed Top, Engineered Materials, and Flexible Packaging. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Evansville, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
BERY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BERY Latest Social Stream
View Full BERY Social Stream
Latest BERY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BERRY GLOBAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BERY as an investment opportunity.
Berry Global (BERY) rose 1.7% after the plastic products maker added three new directors and agreed to a cooperation pact with two activist investors.Berry Global (BERY) reached…
EVANSVILLE, Ind., November 23, 2022--Berry Global Group, Inc. (NYSE: BERY) ("Berry" or the "Company"), a leading supplier of packaging solutions for consumer goods and industrial products, today announced the appointments of three new independent members of the Company’s Board of Directors (the "Board") and the formation of a Capital Allocation Committee. In connection with these enhancements, which align with Berry’s ongoing focus on Board refreshment and maintaining strong governance, the Comp
Berry Global Receives "Prime" ISS ESG Corporate Rating for Continued Focus on Embedding ESG Across the Company
EVANSVILLE, Ind., November 22, 2022--Berry Global Receives "Prime" ISS ESG Corporate Rating for Continued Focus on Embedding ESG Across the Company
Goldman Sachs called out a potential rally for packaging stock Berry Global Group (BERY) despite the mixed earnings report. Read more.
Berry Global's (BERY) Q4 results benefit from lower costs. However, a decline in organic volumes, among other factors, weighs on the top line.
BERY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BERYHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Berry Global Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Berry Global Group Inc (BERY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Berry Global Group Inc (BERY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Berry Global Group Inc (BERY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch