Berry Global Group, Inc. (BERY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BERY POWR Grades
- BERY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BERY is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- BERY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 21.88% of US stocks).
BERY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BERY is 4.47 -- better than 91.02% of US stocks.
- BERY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 452.39 -- higher than 93.04% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Berry Global Group Inc is higher than it is for about 87.56% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Berry Global Group Inc are IRM, LAMR, NXST, MGM, and CPS.
- BERY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Berry Global Group Inc's official web site, go to www.berryglobal.com.
BERY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BERY's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.57% lower, now standing at 14.6.
- Over the past 108 months, BERY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 4.2.
- BERY's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 108 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BERY.
BERY Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 42.12%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 313.27%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 12.02%.
The table below shows BERY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BERY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BERY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.6% of graded US stocks.
- BERY's asset turnover comes in at 0.768 -- ranking 11th of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- WMS, NPO, and NWL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BERY.
The table below shows BERY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BERY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BERY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.16||52-week high||$70.90|
|Prev. close||$62.39||52-week low||$45.68|
|Day high||$63.53||Avg. volume||932,458|
|50-day MA||$64.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$61.70||Market Cap||8.55B|
Berry Global Group, Inc. (BERY) Company Bio
Berry Plastics Group manufactures and distributes plastic consumer packaging and engineered materials in North America and internationally. The company operates through four segments: Rigid Open Top, Rigid Closed Top, Engineered Materials, and Flexible Packaging. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Evansville, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
BERY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BERY Latest Social Stream
View Full BERY Social Stream
Latest BERY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Berry Global Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BERY as an investment opportunity.
EVANSVILLE, Ind., September 20, 2021--Berry Global Group, Inc. Announces Notes Exchange Offers
Berry Global's (BERY) investment to enhance its proprietary polypropylene thermoforming capabilities will likely enable it to capitalize on the opportunities in the foodservice packaging market.
EVANSVILLE, Ind., September 14, 2021--Berry Global to Expand its North American Capacity for Clear, Sustainable Foodservice Packaging
Berry Global Joins Polypropylene Recycling Coalition in Increasing Polypropylene Recycling Access to 15 Million U.S. Residents
EVANSVILLE, Ind.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Berry Global Group, Inc. (NYSE: BERY) today announced its joining of The Recycling Partnerships Polypropylene Recycling Coalition, which is aimed at increasing recycling access for polypropylene. This announcement extends Berrys goal of enhancing recycling infrastructure as part of the quest toward a circular economy. As a cross-industry effort, Berry joins steering committee members Keurig Dr Pepper, Braskem, NextGen Consortium, and the Walmart Foundation,
Berry Global Group, Inc.: Berry Global Joins Polypropylene Recycling Coalition in Increasing Polypropylene Recycling Access to 15 Million U.S. Residents
Berry Global Group, Inc. (NYSE: BERY) today announced its joining of The Recycling Partnership''s Polypropylene Recycling Coalition, which is aimed at increasing recycling access for polypropylene.
BERY Price Returns
Continue Researching BERYHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Berry Global Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Berry Global Group Inc (BERY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Berry Global Group Inc (BERY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Berry Global Group Inc (BERY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch