Berry Global Group, Inc. (BERY): Price and Financial Metrics
BERY Stock Summary
- Berry Global Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.49% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Berry Global Group Inc is higher than it is for about 94.56% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BERY comes in at -88.65% -- higher than that of merely 3.75% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Berry Global Group Inc are CACC, NXST, TGNA, SQM, and IRM.
- BERY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Berry Global Group Inc's official web site, go to www.berryglobal.com.
BERY Stock Price Chart More Charts
BERY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.22||52-week high||$59.16|
|Prev. close||$44.24||52-week low||$36.98|
|Day high||$44.29||Avg. volume||1,511,947|
|50-day MA||$45.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.04||Market Cap||5.85B|
Berry Global Group, Inc. (BERY) Company Bio
Berry Plastics Group manufactures and distributes plastic consumer packaging and engineered materials in North America and internationally. The company operates through four segments: Rigid Open Top, Rigid Closed Top, Engineered Materials, and Flexible Packaging. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Evansville, Indiana.
BERY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BERY, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Berry Global Group Inc ranked in the 77st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 198.5% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BERY, they are:
- 33% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 10.42% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Berry Global Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 3.8% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Berry Global Group Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 85.5% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|