Berry Global Group, Inc. (BERY): Price and Financial Metrics
BERY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BERY is 4.92 -- better than 92.46% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Berry Global Group Inc is higher than it is for about 89.22% of US stocks.
- Berry Global Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.13%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.26% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Berry Global Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IRM, NRG, ADNT, LAMR, and TGNA.
- BERY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Berry Global Group Inc's official web site, go to www.berryglobal.com.
BERY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BERY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.18||52-week high||$63.68|
|Prev. close||$62.64||52-week low||$35.69|
|Day high||$63.52||Avg. volume||1,059,301|
|50-day MA||$59.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$53.54||Market Cap||8.46B|
Berry Global Group, Inc. (BERY) Company Bio
Berry Plastics Group manufactures and distributes plastic consumer packaging and engineered materials in North America and internationally. The company operates through four segments: Rigid Open Top, Rigid Closed Top, Engineered Materials, and Flexible Packaging. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Evansville, Indiana.
BERY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Berry Global Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Berry Global Group Inc ranked in the 74th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 156.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Berry Global Group Inc ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 84.94% of its sector Consumer Cyclical.
- 44% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 13.99% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Berry Global Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 1.29% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BERY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BERY Latest Social Stream
View Full BERY Social Stream
Latest BERY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Berry Global Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BERY as an investment opportunity.
Berry Global Announces Science-Based Targets to Cut Operational and Supply Chain Emissions
Berry Global Group, Inc. to Report Second Fiscal Quarter 2021 Results and Host Conference Call
Worldwide Cosmetic Packaging Industry to 2026 - North America is Expected to Hold a Significant Share - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cosmetic Packaging Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. The cosmetic packaging market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% over the forecast period (2021-2026). Companies Mentioned Albea SA HCP Packaging Co. Ltd RPC Group PLC (Berry Global Group) Silgan Holdings Inc. DS Smith PLC Graham Packaging LP Libo Cosmetics Company Ltd AptarGroup Inc. Amcor PLC Cosmopak Ltd Quadpac
Global Flexible Packaging Market (2021 to 2026) - Featuring Amcor, Berry Global and Mondi Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Flexible Packaging Market - Global Outlook and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. The flexible packaging market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% during the period 2021-2026. The global flexible packaging market is likely to experience growth due to the increased adoption of blister plastic films, aluminum foils, and pouches in the pharmaceutical industry. The wide adoption of blister material, replacin
Berry Global Expands Its Capabilities With Investment in European Nonwovens Capacity, Providing Added Flexible Capacity for Biodegradable Content for Hard Surface Disinfectant Wipes
EVANSVILLE, Ind.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Berry Global Expands Capabilities With Investment in European Nonwovens Capacity
BERY Price Returns
Continue Researching BERYHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Berry Global Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Berry Global Group Inc (BERY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Berry Global Group Inc (BERY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Berry Global Group Inc (BERY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!