Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc. (BFAM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BFAM POWR Grades
- BFAM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 65.7% of US stocks.
- BFAM's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- BFAM ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
BFAM Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2,871.71, Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.8% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc is higher than 89.57% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The volatility of Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 11.42% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RDY, GBX, HCHC, BCOR, and CNHI.
- Visit BFAM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brighthorizons.com.
BFAM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BFAM's price/sales ratio is 112.9% higher, now standing at 6.6.
- BFAM's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.9 over the prior 103 months.
- Over the past 103 months, BFAM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 420.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BFAM.
BFAM Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 47.21%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 130.12%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 78.69%.
The table below shows BFAM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BFAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BFAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$142.23||52-week high||$182.50|
|Prev. close||$147.14||52-week low||$110.62|
|Day high||$147.06||Avg. volume||415,360|
|50-day MA||$148.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$158.64||Market Cap||8.68B|
Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc. (BFAM) Company Bio
Bright Horizons Family Solutions provides child care, early education, and other services for employers and families. It operates through three segments: Full-Service Center-Based Child Care, Back-Up Dependent Care, and Other Educational Advisory Services. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Watertown, Massachusetts.
BFAM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BFAM, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc ranked in the 13th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc ended up being:
- Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 11%; for context, that number is higher than 75.3% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 67.65% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BFAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BFAM Latest Social Stream
View Full BFAM Social Stream
Latest BFAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BFAM as an investment opportunity.
Bright Horizons (BFAM) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The 800+ hedge funds and famous money managers tracked by Insider Monkey have already compiled and submitted their 13F filings for the first quarter, which unveil their equity positions as of March 31st. We went through these filings, fixed typos and other more significant errors and identified the changes in hedge fund portfolios. Our extensive […]
Although virtual delivery of education and prudent cost-saving initiatives are likely to open up opportunities for BFAM, ATGE, LRN, PRDO and LINC, economic slowdown and regulations may create hurdles for the Zacks Schools industry.
Bright Horizons Family Solutions Announces Date of Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Bright Horizons Family Solutions® Inc. (NYSE: BFAM) will release results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 on Wednesday, August 4, 2021, after the s
NEWTON, Mass., July 19, 2021--Bright Horizons announces that it has joined the OneTen initiative.
BFAM Price Returns
Continue Researching BFAMWant to see what other sources are saying about Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc (BFAM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc (BFAM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc (BFAM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch