Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc. (BFAM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BFAM POWR Grades
- BFAM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 65.55% of US stocks.
- BFAM's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- BFAM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.69% of US stocks).
BFAM Stock Summary
- BFAM's current price/earnings ratio is 2,466.34, which is higher than 99.73% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BFAM is currently 37.79, higher than 88.13% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc comes in at -32.27%, a number that bests only 12.64% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc are URBN, BCOR, FMX, JJSF, and ANGI.
- Visit BFAM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brighthorizons.com.
BFAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BFAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$134.87||52-week high||$182.50|
|Prev. close||$134.91||52-week low||$102.68|
|Day high||$136.56||Avg. volume||410,113|
|50-day MA||$159.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$155.94||Market Cap||8.23B|
Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc. (BFAM) Company Bio
Bright Horizons Family Solutions provides child care, early education, and other services for employers and families. It operates through three segments: Full-Service Center-Based Child Care, Back-Up Dependent Care, and Other Educational Advisory Services. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Watertown, Massachusetts.
BFAM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BFAM, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc ranked in the 15th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 83% of its capital from equity, and 17% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 64.47% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 10%; for context, that number is higher than 60.32% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BFAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BFAM Latest Social Stream
View Full BFAM Social Stream
Latest BFAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BFAM as an investment opportunity.
Baron Funds, an asset management firm, published its “Baron Growth Fund” first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 0.94% was delivered by the fund’s institutional shares for the Q1 of 2021, trailing its primary benchmark, the Russell 2000 Growth Index, that rose to 4.88% and the […]
Bright Horizons today announced that more than 2,000 childcare teachers and staff members have enrolled in its no-cost teacher degree program.
The 7th annual Bright Horizons Modern Family Index reveals parent worries about pandemic's lasting impact on children's social/emotional development.
Bright Horizons Named One of "100 Best Companies to Work For®" for 20th Time By Great Place to Work® and Fortune
For the 20th time, Great Place to Work® and Fortune have named Bright Horizons to its prestigious list as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®.
GPX vs. BFAM: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
BFAM Price Returns
Continue Researching BFAMWant to see what other sources are saying about Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc (BFAM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc (BFAM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc (BFAM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch