Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc. (BFAM): Price and Financial Metrics
BFAM Stock Summary
- BFAM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 327.31 -- higher than 87.52% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 52.78, Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 85.54% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc is higher than it is for about 86.4% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc are FDS, POOL, EEFT, G, and RL.
- BFAM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.brighthorizons.com.
BFAM Stock Price Chart More Charts
BFAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$174.42||52-week high||$176.98|
|Prev. close||$174.28||52-week low||$121.43|
|Day high||$174.65||Avg. volume||251,760|
|50-day MA||$160.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$152.56||Market Cap||10.15B|
Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc. (BFAM) Company Bio
Bright Horizons Family Solutions provides child care, early education, and other services for employers and families. It operates through three segments: Full-Service Center-Based Child Care, Back-Up Dependent Care, and Other Educational Advisory Services. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Watertown, Massachusetts.
BFAM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc. To summarize, we found that Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc ranked in the 31st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BFAM, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.5 years comes in at 0.17%; that's greater than 60% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 85% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 64.49% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 19.25% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|