Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc. (BFAM): Price and Financial Metrics
BFAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.46||52-week high||$98.87|
|Prev. close||$91.79||52-week low||$59.55|
|Day high||$91.78||Avg. volume||421,603|
|50-day MA||$82.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$85.78||Market Cap||5.18B|
BFAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BFAM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BFAM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BFAM is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BFAM's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 14.5% of US stocks).
BFAM Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 230.1, BRIGHT HORIZONS FAMILY SOLUTIONS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87.52% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 59.88, BRIGHT HORIZONS FAMILY SOLUTIONS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 89.56% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BRIGHT HORIZONS FAMILY SOLUTIONS INC is higher than it is for about 84.08% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRIGHT HORIZONS FAMILY SOLUTIONS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EDR, WMS, FSS, PLXS, and AMS.
- Visit BFAM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brighthorizons.com.
BFAM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BFAM's EV/EBIT ratio is 158.19% higher, now standing at 38.6.
- BFAM's price/earnings ratio has moved up 83.2 over the prior 132 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BFAM.
BFAM Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -23.77%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 40.03%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -26.52%.
The table below shows BFAM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BFAM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BFAM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.51% of graded US stocks.
- BFAM's asset turnover comes in at 0.415 -- ranking 35th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- UNF, GHC, and TAL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BFAM.
The table below shows BFAM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc. (BFAM) Company Bio
Bright Horizons Family Solutions provides child care, early education, and other services for employers and families. It operates through three segments: Full-Service Center-Based Child Care, Back-Up Dependent Care, and Other Educational Advisory Services. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Watertown, Massachusetts.
BFAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BFAM Latest Social Stream
View Full BFAM Social Stream
Latest BFAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRIGHT HORIZONS FAMILY SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BFAM as an investment opportunity.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
NEWTON, Mass., November 20, 2023--It’s no secret that stress is at its peak for parents during the holidays. With inevitably more on their plate, many are stretched thin due to increased demands from all aspects of their lives – from family, friends, work and beyond – as well as societal pressure to make picture-perfect holiday memories.
Childcare providers are under pressure as US lawmakers push to renew federal stabilization grants that have expired. Bright Horizons (BFAM) CEO Stephen Kramer joins Yahoo Finance Live to weigh in on the childcare crisis and why more childcare providers should consider employer subsidies. Kramer says employer subsidies are “the secret sauce” for the company and have played a role in keeping it in business. Kramer notes a “sunsetting” of American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funding and suggests that alternative funding should be explored. For more expert insight and the latest market action, click here to watch this full episode of Yahoo Finance Live.
ATGE vs. BFAM: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
An Intrinsic Calculation For Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc. (NYSE:BFAM) Suggests It's 37% Undervalued
Key Insights The projected fair value for Bright Horizons Family Solutions is US$131 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to...
BFAM Price Returns
Continue Researching BFAMWant to see what other sources are saying about Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc (BFAM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc (BFAM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc (BFAM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch