Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc. (BFAM): Price and Financial Metrics
BFAM Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 136.44, Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.78% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc is higher than 88.36% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For BFAM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.74% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BFAM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FLEX, WEX, CRL, CTLT, and STLD.
- BFAM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.brighthorizons.com.
BFAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BFAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$159.66||52-week high||$182.49|
|Prev. close||$160.70||52-week low||$64.23|
|Day high||$161.68||Avg. volume||369,647|
|50-day MA||$165.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$143.60||Market Cap||9.67B|
Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc. (BFAM) Company Bio
Bright Horizons Family Solutions provides child care, early education, and other services for employers and families. It operates through three segments: Full-Service Center-Based Child Care, Back-Up Dependent Care, and Other Educational Advisory Services. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Watertown, Massachusetts.
BFAM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BFAM, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc ranked in the 17th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc ended up being:
- 84% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 59.74% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 2.87. This coverage rate is greater than that of 50.93% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc experienced a tax rate of about 1% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than merely 16.94% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BFAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BFAM Latest Social Stream
View Full BFAM Social Stream
Latest BFAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BFAM as an investment opportunity.
Bright Horizons Family Solutions, Inc. (BFAM) CEO Stephen Kramer on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Bright Horizons Family Solutions, Inc. (BFAM) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 17, 2021, 17:00 ET Company Participants Michael Flanagan - Senior Director, IR Stephen Kramer - CEO, President & Director Elizabeth Boland - CFO & Treasurer Conference Call Participants George Tong - Goldman Sachs Group Manav Patnaik - Barclays...
Bright Horizons Family Solutions (NYSE:BFAM) released its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday. The company reported $0.36 EPS for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.43) by $0.79, MarketWatch Earnings reports. Bright Horizons Family Solutions had a net margin of 4.35% and a return on equity of 10.63%. BFAM traded down $9.83 on […]
NEWTON, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Bright Horizons Family Solutions® Inc. (NYSE: BFAM), a leading provider of high-quality education and care solutions designed to help employers support employees across life and career stages, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2020 and provided an update on the status of current operations. Fourth Quarter 2020 Highlights (compared to fourth quarter 2019): Revenue of $377 million (decrease of 28%) Income from operations of $
Shares of Bright Horizons Family (NYSE:BFAM) were flat in after-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share fell 64.36% year over year to $0.36, which beat the estimate of ($0.19). Revenue of $377,078,000 declined by 27.57% from the same period last year, which beat the estimate of $342,100,000. Looking Ahead Earnings guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Revenue guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Details Of The Call Date: Feb 17, 2021 View more earnings on BFAM Time: 05:00 PM ET Webcast URL: https://edge.media-server.com/mmc/p/rgox4z3n Price Action 52-week high: $182.49 Company's 52-week low was at $64.23 Price action over last quarter: Up 16.30% Company Overview Bright Horizons Family Solutions provides educ...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 17, 2021 / Bright Horizons Family Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BFAM) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 17, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
BFAM Price Returns
Continue Researching BFAMWant to see what other sources are saying about Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc (BFAM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc (BFAM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc (BFAM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!