Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc. (BFAM): Price and Financial Metrics
BFAM Stock Summary
- BFAM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 326.82 -- higher than 87.46% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 52.7, Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 85.61% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc is higher than it is for about 86.38% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BFAM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FDS, POOL, EEFT, G, and RL.
- BFAM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.brighthorizons.com.
BFAM Stock Price Chart More Charts
BFAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$162.33||52-week high||$168.28|
|Prev. close||$162.68||52-week low||$113.27|
|Day high||$163.17||Avg. volume||259,082|
|50-day MA||$152.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$147.99||Market Cap||9.44B|
Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc. (BFAM) Company Bio
Bright Horizons Family Solutions provides child care, early education, and other services for employers and families. It operates through three segments: Full-Service Center-Based Child Care, Back-Up Dependent Care, and Other Educational Advisory Services. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Watertown, Massachusetts.