Brighthouse Financial, Inc. (BHF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BHF POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BHF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.25% of US stocks.
- BHF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- BHF ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
BHF Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Brighthouse Financial Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- BHF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.02% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Brighthouse Financial Inc comes in at -39.42%, a number that bests just 4.92% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brighthouse Financial Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HTLD, EBR, CNNE, GL, and CPG.
- BHF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brighthouse Financial Inc's official web site, go to www.brighthousefinancial.com.
BHF Valuation Summary
- BHF's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 8.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BHF's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2.1 over the prior 50 months.
- Over the past 50 months, BHF's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BHF.
BHF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BHF has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.35% of graded US stocks.
- BHF's asset turnover comes in at 0.012 -- ranking 130th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- ANAT, STFC, and ORI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BHF.
The table below shows BHF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BHF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.47||52-week high||$58.28|
|Prev. close||$52.80||52-week low||$35.32|
|Day high||$52.62||Avg. volume||654,263|
|50-day MA||$52.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$48.51||Market Cap||4.19B|
Brighthouse Financial, Inc. (BHF) Company Bio
Brighthouse Financial, Inc. provides life insurance and annuity solutions in the United States. It offers shield, variable, guaranteed income builder, income, and fixed annuities; and permanent and term life insurance products. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Brighthouse Financial, Inc. is a subsidiary of MetLife, Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
BHF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHF Latest Social Stream
View Full BHF Social Stream
Latest BHF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brighthouse Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHF as an investment opportunity.
Lincoln National (LNC) unveils AssetEdge VUL (2022) for offering bundled benefits of added income, varied investment options and death benefit protection.
Brighthouse Financial Announces Conference Call to Discuss Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Results
CHARLOTTE, N.C., January 13, 2022--Brighthouse Financial, Inc. (Brighthouse Financial) (Nasdaq: BHF) announced today that it plans to hold a conference call and audio webcast to discuss its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Friday, February 11, 2022. The call will follow the issuance of the Brighthouse Financial fourth quarter and full year 2021 earnings release and financial supplement on Thursday, February 10, 2022, aft
Morgan Stanley analyst Nigel Dally maintained a Hold rating on Brighthouse Financial (BHF – Research Report) today and set a price target of $60.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $56.06, close to its 52-week high of $56.90. According to TipRanks.com, Dally is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 20.0% and a 67.5% success rate. Dally covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as American Equity Investment Life, Jackson Financial Incorporation, and Ameriprise Financial. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Sell analyst consensus rating for Brighthouse Financial with a $56.00 average price target, representing a 0.0% upside.
Sun Life (SLF) is shifting its growth focus toward products that park lower capital and offer more predictable earnings to improve the business mix.
Reinsurance Group (RGA) is poised to benefit from higher variable investment income, higher business volume on new and existing treaties as well as a solid cash position.
BHF Price Returns
Continue Researching BHFWant to see what other sources are saying about Brighthouse Financial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Brighthouse Financial Inc (BHF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brighthouse Financial Inc (BHF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brighthouse Financial Inc (BHF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch