Brighthouse Financial, Inc. (BHF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BHF POWR Grades
- BHF scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 56.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BHF is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- BHF ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
BHF Stock Summary
- BHF's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.24 -- higher than just 1.81% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Brighthouse Financial Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 2.83% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that BHF's revenue has grown -96.93% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 0.99% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brighthouse Financial Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FGBI, GCBC, CARV, AEL, and CBAN.
- BHF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brighthouse Financial Inc's official web site, go to www.brighthousefinancial.com.
BHF Valuation Summary
- BHF's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.4; this is 104.26% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BHF's price/sales ratio has moved up $6.1 over the prior 48 months.
- Over the past 48 months, BHF's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BHF.
BHF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.99||52-week high||$49.99|
|Prev. close||$44.70||52-week low||$25.13|
|Day high||$44.80||Avg. volume||768,305|
|50-day MA||$47.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.26||Market Cap||3.77B|
Brighthouse Financial, Inc. (BHF) Company Bio
Brighthouse Financial, Inc. provides life insurance and annuity solutions in the United States. It offers shield, variable, guaranteed income builder, income, and fixed annuities; and permanent and term life insurance products. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Brighthouse Financial, Inc. is a subsidiary of MetLife, Inc.
BHF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHF Latest Social Stream
View Full BHF Social Stream
Latest BHF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brighthouse Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHF as an investment opportunity.
Let's see if Brighthouse Financial (BHF) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now from multiple angles.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Jun 14, 2021--Brighthouse Financial, Inc. (Brighthouse Financial) (Nasdaq: BHF) announced today that it plans to hold a conference call and audio webcast to discuss its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Friday, August 6, 2021. The call will follow the issuance of the Brighthouse Financial second quarter 2021 earnings release and financial supplement on Thursday, August 5, 2021, after market close.
Brighthouse Financial (BHF) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Brighthouse (BHF) is well poised for growth on the back of higher underwriting margin, strong annuity sales, sufficient liquidity and prudent capital deployment.
Manulife's (MFC) in-force business growth in Asia, expanding Wealth and Asset Management business and solid capital poise it well for growth amid debt woes.
BHF Price Returns
Continue Researching BHFWant to see what other sources are saying about Brighthouse Financial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Brighthouse Financial Inc (BHF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brighthouse Financial Inc (BHF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brighthouse Financial Inc (BHF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch