Brighthouse Financial, Inc. (BHF): Price and Financial Metrics
BHF Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Brighthouse Financial Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.88% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- BHF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.82% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Brighthouse Financial Inc comes in at -26.89%, a number that bests only 6.76% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brighthouse Financial Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ATH, PCG, YUMA, APA, and TIPT.
- Visit BHF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brighthousefinancial.com.
BHF Stock Price Chart More Charts
BHF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.67||52-week high||$48.25|
|Prev. close||$19.70||52-week low||$12.05|
|Day high||$23.36||Avg. volume||1,500,588|
|50-day MA||$32.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.98||Market Cap||2.38B|
Brighthouse Financial, Inc. (BHF) Company Bio
Brighthouse Financial, Inc. provides life insurance and annuity solutions in the United States. It offers shield, variable, guaranteed income builder, income, and fixed annuities; and permanent and term life insurance products. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Brighthouse Financial, Inc. is a subsidiary of MetLife, Inc.