Brighthouse Financial, Inc. (BHF): Price and Financial Metrics
BHF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.50||52-week high||$60.54|
|Prev. close||$41.44||52-week low||$38.38|
|Day high||$41.76||Avg. volume||524,228|
|50-day MA||$42.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.60||Market Cap||2.77B|
BHF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHF POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BHF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BHF is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BHF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.52% of US stocks).
BHF Stock Summary
- BHF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.83% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BRIGHTHOUSE FINANCIAL INC is reporting a growth rate of -220.19%; that's higher than merely 7.56% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BHF's revenue has grown -21.55% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 10.75% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BRIGHTHOUSE FINANCIAL INC are AEL, VEON, THC, LOV, and CNK.
- Visit BHF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brighthousefinancial.com.
BHF Valuation Summary
- BHF's EV/EBIT ratio is -1.3; this is 112.04% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BHF's price/earnings ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 71 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BHF.
BHF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BHF has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.35% of graded US stocks.
- BHF's asset turnover comes in at 0.012 -- ranking 130th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- ANAT, STFC, and ORI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BHF.
The table below shows BHF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BHF Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BHF, see our BHF price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$51.22||Average Broker Recommendation||2.09 (Hold)|
Brighthouse Financial, Inc. (BHF) Company Bio
Brighthouse Financial, Inc. provides life insurance and annuity solutions in the United States. It offers shield, variable, guaranteed income builder, income, and fixed annuities; and permanent and term life insurance products. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Brighthouse Financial, Inc. is a subsidiary of MetLife, Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
BHF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHF Latest Social Stream
View Full BHF Social Stream
Latest BHF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRIGHTHOUSE FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHF as an investment opportunity.
Brighthouse Financial Announces Preferred Stock Dividends and Related Depositary Share Distributions
CHARLOTTE, N.C., May 15, 2023--Brighthouse Financial, Inc. ("Brighthouse Financial" or the "company") (Nasdaq: BHF) announced today that on June 26, 2023, holders of record as of June 10, 2023 (the "Record Date") of (i) its depositary shares (the "Series A Depositary Shares" (Nasdaq: BHFAP)), each representing a 1/1,000th interest in a share of its 6.600% Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series A (the "Series A Preferred Stock"), (ii) its depositary shares (the "Series B Depositary Shares" (Nasda
Brighthouse Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:BHF) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Brighthouse Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:BHF) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript May 9, 2023 Operator: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Brighthouse Financial’s First Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. My name is Olivia, and I’ll be your coordinator today. . As a reminder, this conference call is being recorded for replay purposes. I would now […]
Results: Brighthouse Financial, Inc. Delivered A Surprise Loss And Now Analysts Have New Forecasts
Brighthouse Financial, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BHF ) came out with its quarterly results last week, and we wanted to see how the...
Q1 2023 Brighthouse Financial Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Brighthouse Financial Inc Earnings Call
Brighthouse (BHF) Q1 Earnings & Revenues Miss, Fall Y/Y
Brighthouse (BHF) Q1 results reflect lower revenues and higher expenses.
BHF Price Returns
Continue Researching BHFWant to see what other sources are saying about Brighthouse Financial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Brighthouse Financial Inc (BHF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brighthouse Financial Inc (BHF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brighthouse Financial Inc (BHF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...