Brighthouse Financial, Inc. (BHF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BHF POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BHF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.11% of US stocks.
- BHF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BHF's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.52% of US stocks).
BHF Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.1, BRIGHTHOUSE FINANCIAL INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 7.57% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 21.23 for BRIGHTHOUSE FINANCIAL INC; that's greater than it is for 98.01% of US stocks.
- BRIGHTHOUSE FINANCIAL INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 22.34%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.16% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BHF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AEL, ALLY, CCB, THC, and VLRS.
- Visit BHF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brighthousefinancial.com.
BHF Valuation Summary
- BHF's price/earnings ratio is 4.2; this is 63.79% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 65 months, BHF's price/earnings ratio has gone up 7.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BHF.
BHF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BHF has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.35% of graded US stocks.
- BHF's asset turnover comes in at 0.012 -- ranking 130th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- ANAT, STFC, and ORI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BHF.
The table below shows BHF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BHF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.03||52-week high||$62.33|
|Prev. close||$55.60||52-week low||$38.38|
|Day high||$55.94||Avg. volume||613,500|
|50-day MA||$51.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$48.67||Market Cap||3.80B|
Brighthouse Financial, Inc. (BHF) Company Bio
Brighthouse Financial, Inc. provides life insurance and annuity solutions in the United States. It offers shield, variable, guaranteed income builder, income, and fixed annuities; and permanent and term life insurance products. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Brighthouse Financial, Inc. is a subsidiary of MetLife, Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
BHF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHF Latest Social Stream
View Full BHF Social Stream
Latest BHF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRIGHTHOUSE FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHF as an investment opportunity.
Brighthouse Financial Announces Preferred Stock Dividends and Related Depositary Share Distributions
CHARLOTTE, N.C., November 15, 2022--Brighthouse Financial, Inc. ("Brighthouse Financial" or the "company") (Nasdaq: BHF) announced today that on December 27, 2022, holders of record as of December 10, 2022 (the "Record Date") of (i) its depositary shares (the "Series A Depositary Shares" (Nasdaq: BHFAP)), each representing a 1/1,000th interest in a share of its 6.600% Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series A (the "Series A Preferred Stock"), (ii) its depositary shares (the "Series B Depositary S
Brighthouse Financial ( NASDAQ:BHF ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$1.48b (down 41% from...
Brighthouse Financial's (BHF) Q3 results reflect lower premiums, higher expenses and lower adjusted net investment income.
Brighthouse Financial (BHF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -105.13% and 3.09%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CHARLOTTE, N.C., November 07, 2022--Brighthouse Financial, Inc. ("Brighthouse Financial" or the "company") (Nasdaq: BHF) announced today its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
BHF Price Returns
Continue Researching BHFWant to see what other sources are saying about Brighthouse Financial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Brighthouse Financial Inc (BHF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brighthouse Financial Inc (BHF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brighthouse Financial Inc (BHF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch