Brighthouse Financial, Inc. (BHF): Price and Financial Metrics
BHF Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.45, Brighthouse Financial Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 1.74% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.72 for Brighthouse Financial Inc; that's greater than it is for 96.92% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BHF has reported earnings growth of -305.17%, putting it ahead of just 4.89% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brighthouse Financial Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ALEX, SXC, PDCE, CPA, and OAS.
- BHF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brighthouse Financial Inc's official web site, go to www.brighthousefinancial.com.
BHF Stock Price Chart More Charts
BHF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.93||52-week high||$44.12|
|Prev. close||$40.68||52-week low||$32.53|
|Day high||$41.36||Avg. volume||959,837|
|50-day MA||$40.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.48||Market Cap||4.42B|
Brighthouse Financial, Inc. (BHF) Company Bio
Brighthouse Financial, Inc. provides life insurance and annuity solutions in the United States. It offers shield, variable, guaranteed income builder, income, and fixed annuities; and permanent and term life insurance products. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Brighthouse Financial, Inc. is a subsidiary of MetLife, Inc.