Benson Hill, Inc. (BHIL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BHIL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BHIL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BHIL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- BHIL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.99% of US stocks).
BHIL Stock Summary
- BHIL's went public 1.91 years ago, making it older than just 8.83% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 309.87%, BENSON HILL INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.83% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BENSON HILL INC comes in at 425.99%, a number that bests 97.58% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BHIL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HYPR, RXST, KLTR, PDEX, and DMRC.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to BHIL's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001830210.
BHIL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, BHIL's price/sales ratio is 60% higher, now standing at 1.6.
- BHIL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3.5 over the prior 23 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BHIL.
BHIL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BHIL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.93% of graded US stocks.
- BHIL's asset turnover comes in at 0.195 -- ranking 53rd of 58 Food Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BHIL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BHIL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHIL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.72||52-week high||$7.95|
|Prev. close||$2.82||52-week low||$2.33|
|Day high||$2.85||Avg. volume||882,354|
|50-day MA||$2.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.27||Market Cap||559.40M|
Benson Hill, Inc. (BHIL) Company Bio
Benson Hill, Inc. operates as a food technology company unlocking the natural genetic diversity of plants. The company offers CropOS, a technology platform, which uses artificial intelligence, data, and various advanced breeding techniques that combine data, plant, and food sciences to deliver crops optimized for nutrition, flavor, and yield. The company's technology is applied in soybeans and yellow peas. It serves breeders and seed producers, farmers, logistics/consolidates, processors/wholesale suppliers, food/beverage companies, food service providers/retailers, and consumers. The company was formerly known as Benson Hill Biosystems, Inc. Benson Hill, Inc. was incorporated in 2012 and is based in Saint Louis, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
BHIL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHIL Latest Social Stream
View Full BHIL Social Stream
Latest BHIL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BENSON HILL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHIL as an investment opportunity.
Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Repay Holdings (RPAY), Benson Hill (BHIL) and AbSci (ABSI)
Companies in the Services sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Repay Holdings (RPAY – Research Report), Benson Hill (BHIL – Research Report) and AbSci (ABSI – Research Report). Repay Holdings (RPAY) Morgan Stanley analyst James Faucette maintained a Hold rating on Repay Holdings today and set a price target of $8.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $6.85, close to its 52-week low of $4.37. According to TipRanks.com, Faucette is a 5-star analyst with an average return of -25.4% and a 24.4% success rate. Goparaju covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Recursion Pharmaceuticals, AbCellera Biologics, and Relay Therapeutics.
ST. LOUIS, November 10, 2022--Benson Hill's Q3 financial results
ST. LOUIS, November 01, 2022--Benson Hill, Inc. (NYSE: BHIL, the "Company" or "Benson Hill"), a food tech company unlocking the natural genetic diversity of plants, today announced that Matt Crisp, Chief Executive Officer, and Dean Freeman, Chief Financial Officer, will attend two upcoming investor conferences.
In a report released today, Ben Klieve from Lake Street initiated coverage with a Buy rating on Benson Hill (BHIL - Research Report) and a price target of $7.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $2.85.According to TipRanks, Klieve is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 13.5% and a 45.90% success rate. Klieve covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Limoneira Co, Yield10 Bioscience, and Bioceres Crop Solutions.Currently, the analyst consensus on Benson Hill is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $6.00, implying an 110.53% upside from current levels.
ST. LOUIS, October 04, 2022--Benson Hill, Inc. (NYSE: BHIL, the "Company" or "Benson Hill"), a food tech company unlocking the natural genetic diversity of plants, announced today that it will release its financial results for the third quarter for the period ending Sept. 30, 2022, before the market opens on Thursday, Nov. 10, 2022.
BHIL Price Returns