Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc. (BHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BHR POWR Grades
- BHR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.09% of US stocks.
- BHR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BHR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 12.56% of US stocks).
BHR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of BRAEMAR HOTELS & RESORTS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 2.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, BHR has reported earnings growth of -280.59%, putting it ahead of just 6.13% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BRAEMAR HOTELS & RESORTS INC comes in at 110.21%, a number that bests 91.88% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRAEMAR HOTELS & RESORTS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ESRT, CHK, ESTE, FPAY, and AAT.
- Visit BHR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bhrreit.com.
BHR Valuation Summary
- BHR's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 87.63% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 108 months, BHR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 13.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BHR.
BHR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 22.37%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -348.12%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 41.36%.
The table below shows BHR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BHR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BHR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.45% of graded US stocks.
- BHR's asset turnover comes in at 0.163 -- ranking 107th of 443 Trading stocks.
- KIM, SOHO, and APLE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BHR.
The table below shows BHR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.25||52-week high||$6.64|
|Prev. close||$4.46||52-week low||$4.06|
|Day high||$4.37||Avg. volume||550,604|
|50-day MA||$5.20||Dividend yield||0.9%|
|200-day MA||$5.44||Market Cap||303.70M|
Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc. (BHR) Company Bio
Braemar Hotels & Resorts (formerly Ashford Hospitality Prime, Inc.) invests primarily in luxury, upper-upscale and upscale hotels. The company operates independently of Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
BHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHR Latest Social Stream
View Full BHR Social Stream
Latest BHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRAEMAR HOTELS & RESORTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHR as an investment opportunity.
In this episode of Influencers, Andy is joined by Rosewood Hotel Group CEO, Sonia Cheng, for a discussion about the challenges of hospitality business.
When investors consider the vast universe of real estate investment trust (REIT) stocks they can purchase, it’s always difficult to make well-informed decisions. So it’s always comforting to know that professional analysts who have studied all of the matrices and news of a particular company support your choices. Analyst ratings also assist investors by pointing out which REITs have the highest potential upside from current prices. Here are three REIT stocks with the highest upside predictions f
Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc. (NYSE: BHR) ("Braemar" or the "Company") today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.01 per diluted share for the Company's common stock for the third quarter ending September 30, 2022. The dividend, which equates to an annual rate of $0.04 per share, is payable on October 17, 2022, to stockholders of record as of September 30, 2022.
Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc. (NYSE: BHR) ("Braemar" or the "Company") today announced details for the release of its results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
BHR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BHRWant to do more research on Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc (BHR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc (BHR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc (BHR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch