Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc. (BHR): Price and Financial Metrics
BHR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BHR is currently 4.92, higher than just 21.22% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc is higher than it is for about 90.26% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc are YRCW, INN, CIO, CPK, and AHT.
- BHR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc's official web site, go to www.bhrreit.com.
BHR Stock Price Chart More Charts
BHR Price/Volume Stats
Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc. (BHR) Company Bio
Braemar Hotels & Resorts (formerly Ashford Hospitality Prime, Inc.) invests primarily in luxury, upper-upscale and upscale hotels. The company operates independently of Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. and is based in Dallas, Texas.