Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc. (BHR): Price and Financial Metrics
BHR Stock Summary
- BHR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.97 -- higher than merely 6.79% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc comes in at -53.45%, a number that bests merely 5.56% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BHR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AFIN, OTTR, CPK, GNL, and DEI.
- BHR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc's official web site, go to www.bhrreit.com.
BHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.86||52-week high||$7.45|
|Prev. close||$5.95||52-week low||$2.01|
|Day high||$6.01||Avg. volume||490,137|
|50-day MA||$6.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.04||Market Cap||240.99M|
Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc. (BHR) Company Bio
Braemar Hotels & Resorts (formerly Ashford Hospitality Prime, Inc.) invests primarily in luxury, upper-upscale and upscale hotels. The company operates independently of Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. and is based in Dallas, Texas.
BHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHR Latest Social Stream
View Full BHR Social Stream
Latest BHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHR as an investment opportunity.
Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc. (NYSE: BHR) ("Braemar" or the "Company") today announced details for the release of its results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 26, 2021 / Braemar Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (NYSE:BHR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 26, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
Braemar Hotels & Resorts Is it time to Buy before this week’s earning report Stock market Insights & financial analysis
Braemar Hotels & Resorts announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
Braemar Hotels & Resorts, Inc. was one of the Benzinga Global Small-Cap Conference sponsors on December 8-9, 2020. The information contained in this article in no way represents investment advice or opinion on the part of Benzinga or its writers and is intended for informational purposes only. Real estate investment trusts (REITs) have always been an attractive investment for their tax benefits, portfolio diversification, and their tendency for above-average dividend yields. Much like every industry, however, COVID-19 impacted REITs creating significant uncertainties, especially to hotels and resorts. The current health emergency launched the global hospitality industry into unfamiliar territory and disrupted the market’s perception and economic growth. While undoubtedly 2020 was a slow...
The big shareholder groups in Braemar Hotels & Resorts, Inc. ( NYSE:BHR ) have power over the company. Large companies...
BHR Price Returns
Continue Researching BHRWant to do more research on Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc (BHR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc (BHR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc (BHR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!