Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc. (BHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BHR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BHR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BHR is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BHR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
BHR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 2.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc is higher than it is for about 89.53% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BHR's revenue has grown 88.37% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.74% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BHR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CPK, GMRE, INSW, ESBA, and DOC.
- BHR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc's official web site, go to www.bhrreit.com.
BHR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, BHR's price/sales ratio is 35.29% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- BHR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 74.3 over the prior 95 months.
- BHR's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 95 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BHR.
BHR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 35.4%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 18.03%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 4.67%.
The table below shows BHR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BHR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BHR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.45% of graded US stocks.
- BHR's asset turnover comes in at 0.163 -- ranking 107th of 443 Trading stocks.
- KIM, SOHO, and APLE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BHR.
The table below shows BHR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.31||52-week high||$6.73|
|Prev. close||$5.58||52-week low||$4.18|
|Day high||$5.70||Avg. volume||529,444|
|50-day MA||$5.92||Dividend yield||0.72%|
|200-day MA||$5.36||Market Cap||378.44M|
Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc. (BHR) Company Bio
Braemar Hotels & Resorts (formerly Ashford Hospitality Prime, Inc.) invests primarily in luxury, upper-upscale and upscale hotels. The company operates independently of Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
BHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHR Latest Social Stream
View Full BHR Social Stream
Latest BHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHR as an investment opportunity.
Very few industries were hit as hard as the luxury hotel and resort market. One of the companies in this space that had been exhibiting attractive growth in the years prior to the pandemic but that experienced a significant downturn during 2020 was Braemar Hotels & Resorts (BHR). Although the...
Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc. (NYSE: BHR) ("Braemar" or the "Company") today announced that it has successfully refinanced its mortgage loan for the 190-room Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort & Spa in Beaver Creek, Colorado which had a final maturity date in April 2022. The financing addressed the Company's only final debt maturity in 2022.
Braemar Hotels & Resorts (BHR) reported its preliminary estimates for fourth quarter''s net loss to range between $0.08 to $0.06 per share. Adjusted EBITDAre to be…
Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc. (NYSE: BHR) (the "Company" or "Braemar") announced today its preliminary expectations for net loss attributable to common stockholders, Adjusted EBITDAre, and Adjusted FFO for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021.
Every investor in Braemar Hotels & Resorts, Inc. ( NYSE:BHR ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
BHR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BHRWant to do more research on Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc (BHR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc (BHR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc (BHR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch