Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc. (BHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BHR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BHR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BHR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- BHR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 6.13% of US stocks).
BHR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc is higher than 93.04% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc is reporting a growth rate of 1,217.96%; that's higher than 97.9% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BHR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CPK, AFIN, DEI, EGP, and PDM.
- BHR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc's official web site, go to www.bhrreit.com.
BHR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, BHR's price/sales ratio is 35.29% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- BHR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 74.3 over the prior 95 months.
- BHR's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 95 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BHR.
BHR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 15.8%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 4.67%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -156.74%.
The table below shows BHR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BHR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BHR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.13% of graded US stocks.
- BHR's asset turnover comes in at 0.163 -- ranking 106th of 445 Trading stocks.
- KIM, SOHO, and APLE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BHR.
The table below shows BHR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.90||52-week high||$7.45|
|Prev. close||$4.83||52-week low||$2.17|
|Day high||$5.01||Avg. volume||858,413|
|50-day MA||$5.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.69||Market Cap||291.69M|
Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc. (BHR) Company Bio
Braemar Hotels & Resorts (formerly Ashford Hospitality Prime, Inc.) invests primarily in luxury, upper-upscale and upscale hotels. The company operates independently of Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
BHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHR Latest Social Stream
View Full BHR Social Stream
Latest BHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHR as an investment opportunity.
DALLAS, Oct. 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc. (NYSE: BHR) ("Braemar" or the "Company") announced today that the Company''s management team will ring the New York Stock Exchange''s Opening Bell on Wednesday, October 13, 2021, in conjunction with its 2021 Investor &
Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc. found using ticker (BHR) have now 4 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 14 and 6 with the average target price sitting at 10.75. Now with the previous closing price of 4.69 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 129.2%. There is a 50 day moving average of 5 and the 200 day MA is 5.67. The company has a market capitalisation of $281m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="BHR" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Braemar Hotels & Resorts is a real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on investing in luxury hotels and resorts. This article Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc. Cons...
Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc. (NYSE: BHR) ("Braemar" or the "Company") announced today that it will host an Investor & Analyst Day in New York City on Tuesday, October 12, 2021, at the Park Lane Hotel.
Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc. (NYSE: BHR) ("Braemar" or the "Company") reported today preliminary portfolio occupancy of 56.4% for the month of September with an average daily rate ("ADR") of approximately $333 resulting in RevPAR of approximately $188. This RevPAR reflects an approximate increase of 166.7% versus September 2020 and a decline of approximately 20.8% versus September 2019. The Company expects to report occupancy of 61.7% for the third quarter of 2021 with an ADR of approximately $
Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc. (NYSE: BHR) ("Braemar" or the "Company") announced today that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend for the fourth quarter ending December 31, 2021, of $0.3438 per diluted share, for the Company's 5.5% Series B Cumulative Convertible Preferred Stock. This dividend is payable on January 18, 2022, to shareholders of record as of December 31, 2021.
BHR Price Returns
Continue Researching BHRWant to do more research on Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc (BHR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc (BHR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc (BHR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch