BioHiTech Global, Inc. (BHTG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BHTG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BHTG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.92% of US stocks.
- BHTG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- BHTG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
BHTG Stock Summary
- BHTG has a market capitalization of $31,985,412 -- more than approximately just 7.35% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 30.65 for Biohitech Global Inc; that's greater than it is for 98.54% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BHTG comes in at -29.95% -- higher than that of only 9.47% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BHTG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are APEN, PBYI, SIEN, COR, and CCM.
- BHTG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Biohitech Global Inc's official web site, go to www.biohitech.com.
BHTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.19||52-week high||$4.40|
|Prev. close||$1.14||52-week low||$1.05|
|Day high||$1.22||Avg. volume||1,802,079|
|50-day MA||$1.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.49||Market Cap||33.39M|
BioHiTech Global, Inc. (BHTG) Company Bio
BioHiTech Global, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides technological, biological, and mechanical engineering solutions for the control, reduction, and/or reuse of organic and municipal waste worldwide. Its suite of technologies includes on-site biological processing equipment for food waste, patented processing facilities for the conversion of municipal solid waste into renewable fuel, and proprietary real-time data analytics tools to reduce food waste generation. The company also markets Revolution Series Digesters, an aerobic digestion technology solution for the disposal of food waste at the point of generation; and High Efficiency Biological Treatment Resource Recovery Technology to process waste at the municipal or enterprise level. In addition, it offers BioHiTech Cloud and Cirrus mobile applications for digester customers. Its principal customers include producers of food waste. The company serves healthcare, grocery, prison, retail food service, and hospitality industries, as well as food distributors, governments, conference centers, municipalities and academic institutions, stadiums. BioHiTech Global, Inc. is headquartered in Chestnut Ridge, New York.
BHTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHTG Latest Social Stream
View Full BHTG Social Stream
Latest BHTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Biohitech Global Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHTG as an investment opportunity.
BioHiTech Global, Inc. ("BioHiTech" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: BHTG), a sustainable technology and services company, announces today Mr. Tony Fuller, Chief Executive Officer of BioHiTech, will host a conference call on Monday, May 17, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. EDT to discuss the Company's financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
BioHiTech Global, Inc. ("BioHiTech" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: BHTG), a sustainable technology and services company, announced today that management will participate at the Benzinga Global Small Cap Conference on Friday, May 14, 2021.
BioHiTech Global ([[BHTG]] -2.2%) reports FY revenue increase by 39.3% Y/Y to$5.9M beating consensus by $1.2M.Revenues from Digester and Equipment sales increased 81.7% Y/Y to $3.88M and from High Efficiency Biological Treatment services also increased 69% Y/Y to $1.88M.An increase in equipment sales costs of $1.11M related to the increase in...
BioHiTech Global, Inc.'s (BHTG) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call April 20, 2021 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Scott Gordon - CORE IR Anthony Fuller - Chief Executive Officer Brian Essman - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Barry Sine - Spartan Capital Securities Edward Woo - Ascendiant Capital Richard Molinsky...
BioHiTech Global, Inc. ("BioHiTech" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: BHTG), a sustainable technology and services company, today announces financial results for its fiscal year ending December 31, 2020.
BHTG Price Returns