Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP Limited Partnership Units (BIP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BIP POWR Grades
- BIP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.51% of US stocks.
- BIP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- BIP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.42% of US stocks).
BIP Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP is higher than it is for about 93.8% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 204.95%, Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP's debt growth rate surpasses 94.66% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BIP's revenue has grown 320.1% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.81% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be CZR, BEP, AES, CLF, and CMS.
- BIP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP's official web site, go to www.bip.brookfield.com.
BIP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.72||52-week high||$55.54|
|Prev. close||$52.85||52-week low||$37.99|
|Day high||$53.57||Avg. volume||294,657|
|50-day MA||$53.58||Dividend yield||2.77%|
|200-day MA||$49.89||Market Cap||15.57B|
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP Limited Partnership Units (BIP) Company Bio
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP owns and operates utility, transport, and energy businesses. The Company operates in three segments: Utilities, which include Regulated or contractual businesses that earn a return on their rate base; Transport, which provides transportation for freight, bulk commodities and passengers, for which it is paid an access fee, and Energy, which includes systems that provide transmission, distribution and storage services. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
BIP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP ranked in the 81th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 332.17%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BIP, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP over the past 5.05 years is 0.55%; that's better than 83.8% of cash flow producing equities in the Utilities sector, where it is classified.
- 37% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 9.21% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 63% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 90.76% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BIP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIP Latest Social Stream
View Full BIP Social Stream
Latest BIP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIP as an investment opportunity.
Brookfield Infrastructure (NYSE: BIP)(NYSE: BIPC) operates assets crucial to supporting the global economy. Driving this segment's growth was inflation-related contract rate increases and the completion of $375 million of expansion projects over the past year, which more than offset the sale of two businesses in 2020.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (NYSE:BIP) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
BROOKFIELD, NEWS, May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Infrastructure (NYSE: BIP; TSX: BIP.UN) today announced its results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. “After an incredibly resilient 2020, our business continued into 2021 with a powerful start to the year, led by strong organic growth and several advanced capital recycling initiatives,” said Sam Pollock, Chief Executive Officer of Brookfield Infrastructure. “We are well-positioned to benefit from an extended period of economic expansion, given our inflation-linked revenues and businesses with positive linkage to GDP growth.” For the three monthsended March 31US$ millions (except per unit amounts), unaudited12021 2020Net income2$190 $119 – per unit3$0.27 $0.13 FFO4$431 $358 – per unit (split-adjusted)5$0.93 $0.77 Br...
These seven utility stocks have strong dividend profiles with predictable revenues which provide steady returns to investors.
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners (BIP) says it has not been allowed access to data by acquisition target Inter Pipeline (IPPLF) despite its February takeover offer and "clear desire" to participate in the company's strategic review process.Brookfield says it was not invited to take part in Inter Pipeline's strategic process launched Feb....
BIP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BIPWant to see what other sources are saying about Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch