Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P. (BIP): Price and Financial Metrics
BIP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.89||52-week high||$43.62|
|Prev. close||$35.74||52-week low||$30.03|
|Day high||$36.09||Avg. volume||368,246|
|50-day MA||$34.86||Dividend yield||4.22%|
|200-day MA||$35.69||Market Cap||16.45B|
BIP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIP POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BIP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BIP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BIP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.98% of US stocks).
BIP Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 235.74, BROOKFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE PARTNERS LP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.59% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BROOKFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE PARTNERS LP is higher than it is for about 99.09% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.58 for BROOKFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE PARTNERS LP; that's greater than it is for 89.23% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BROOKFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE PARTNERS LP are TPVG, HRZN, GLAD, SLRC, and SCM.
- Visit BIP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bip.brookfield.com.
BIP Valuation Summary
- BIP's EV/EBIT ratio is 18.1; this is 17.73% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 187 months, BIP's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIP.
BIP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 134.42%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 72.72%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -1.77%.
The table below shows BIP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BIP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BIP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.29% of graded US stocks.
- BIP's asset turnover comes in at 0.151 -- ranking 119th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BIP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P. (BIP) Company Bio
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P. is a publicly traded limited partnership with corporate headquarters in Toronto, Canada, that engages in the acquisition and management of infrastructure assets on a global basis. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
BIP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIP Latest Social Stream
View Full BIP Social Stream
Latest BIP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BROOKFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIP as an investment opportunity.
Quant Ratings Updated on 119 Stocks
In today’s Market 360, I’ll share 10 stocks my system flagged this week that should be avoided right now.
Improve Your Retirement Income with These 3 Top-Ranked Dividend Stocks
The traditional retirement planning approaches no longer cover all expenses in nest egg years. So what can retirees do? Thankfully, there are alternative investments that provide steady, higher-rate income streams to replace dwindling bond yields.
This Emerging Megatrend Will Be a Huge Boon for These Dividend Stocks
Dual shockwaves from growing geopolitical tensions and the pandemic are causing companies to rethink their global supply chains. This shift is driving investment opportunities to build and expand supply chain infrastructure. Leading global infrastructure operator Brookfield Infrastructure (NYSE: BIPC)(NYSE: BIP) detailed the supply chain infrastructure opportunity in its first-quarter letter to investors.
3 Great Dividend Stocks You Can Buy for Less Than $50
Many excellent dividend stocks cost less than $50 a share. Brookfield Infrastructure Corporation (NYSE: BIPC)(NYSE: BIP), NNN REIT (NYSE: NNN), and Verizon (NYSE: VZ) are three great ones. Here's why those seeking to start collecting dividend income should consider this trio.
If I Only Had $100 to Invest, Here's the 1 Stock I'd Buy Right Now
I'm routinely adding more cash to my portfolio. On top of that, I don't automatically reinvest my dividends. As a result, cash is continually flowing into my portfolio, giving me more capital to invest.
BIP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BIPWant to see what other sources are saying about Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...