Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP Limited Partnership Units (BIP): Price and Financial Metrics
BIP Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 287.66, Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.11% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP is higher than it is for about 95.14% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BIP's revenue has grown 255.63% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.25% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BIP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FRT, BEP, STOR, FRO, and CMS.
- BIP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP's official web site, go to www.bip.brookfield.com.
BIP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.67||52-week high||$54.74|
|Prev. close||$50.96||52-week low||$25.77|
|Day high||$52.10||Avg. volume||352,498|
|50-day MA||$51.73||Dividend yield||3.77%|
|200-day MA||$46.97||Market Cap||15.26B|
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP Limited Partnership Units (BIP) Company Bio
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP owns and operates utility, transport, and energy businesses. The Company operates in three segments: Utilities, which include Regulated or contractual businesses that earn a return on their rate base; Transport, which provides transportation for freight, bulk commodities and passengers, for which it is paid an access fee, and Energy, which includes systems that provide transmission, distribution and storage services. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
BIP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP. To summarize, we found that Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP ranked in the 85th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 590.5% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BIP, they are:
- In the past 4 years, Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.69%; that's higher than 89.82% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Utilities sector.
- 39% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 12.11% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 24.36% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BIP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIP Latest Social Stream
View Full BIP Social Stream
Latest BIP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIP as an investment opportunity.
‘A shiny toy’: The Alberta petrochemical complex at the heart of Brookfield’s Inter Pipeline bid | BOE Report
Inter Pipeline Ltd’s ambitious petrochemical plant was meant to unlock new markets, instead it has left the Canadian company battling cost overruns and vulnerable to a hostile C$7.08 billion ($5.64 billion) takeover from Brookfield Infrastructure Partners. Some investors have ruled out a rival bid to Monday’s offer for the oil and gas transportation company, and [Read more]
Inter Pipeline Ltd's ambitious petrochemical plant was meant to unlock new markets, instead it has left the Canadian company battling cost overruns and vulnerable to a hostile C$7.08 billion ($5.64 billion) takeover from Brookfield Infrastructure Partners . Some investors have ruled out a rival bid to Monday's offer for the oil and gas transportation company, and expect Brookfield to snap up Inter just before its newest asset, the Heartland Petrochemical Complex, comes into service. The C$4 billion Heartland plant near Edmonton, Alberta, is Inter's first petrochemical project and its largest ever capital investment.
Brookfield Infrastructure Partnerson Monday formally launched a hostile bid to buy InterPipeline Ltd with the same C$16.50-per-share offer thatthe Canadian oil and gas transportation company had rejected asinadequate weeks ago. Earlier this month, Brookfield said it was willing to raiseits offer to as much as C$18.25 per Inter share if the companycomes to the negotiating table, but Inter turned it down andlater launched a strategic review of options. The current offer from Brookfield, which acquires andmanages infrastructure assets, values Inter at C$7.08 billion($5.62 billion).
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners ([[BIP]] -0.1%) along with its institutional partners commenced its formal offer to acquire all of the outstanding shares of Inter Pipeline.Under offer terns, each IPL shareholder will have the ability to elect to receive, per IPL share, C$16.50 in cash or 0.206 of a Brookfield Infrastructure class A...
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P. and its partners have formally launched a hostile bid to acquire Inter Pipeline, nearly two weeks after its public interest was rebuffed.
BIP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BIPWant to see what other sources are saying about Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!