Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP Limited Partnership Units (BIP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BIP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BIP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BIP is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BIP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
BIP Stock Summary
- For BIP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.82% of US equities we're observing.
- BIP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.98% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BIP is more volatile than only 5.24% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BIP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OFS, GLAD, SLRC, ASR, and SCM.
- BIP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP's official web site, go to www.bip.brookfield.com.
BIP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, BIP's price/sales ratio is 34.48% lower, now standing at 1.9.
- Over the past 166 months, BIP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 15.6.
- BIP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 15.6 over the prior 166 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIP.
BIP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 394.35%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -21.99%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 157.42%.
The table below shows BIP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BIP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BIP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.29% of graded US stocks.
- BIP's asset turnover comes in at 0.151 -- ranking 119th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BIP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BIP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.93||52-week high||$46.01|
|Prev. close||$38.22||52-week low||$35.28|
|Day high||$39.07||Avg. volume||402,859|
|50-day MA||$40.11||Dividend yield||3.7%|
|200-day MA||$39.83||Market Cap||17.83B|
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP Limited Partnership Units (BIP) Company Bio
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP owns and operates utility, transport, and energy businesses. The Company operates in three segments: Utilities, which include Regulated or contractual businesses that earn a return on their rate base; Transport, which provides transportation for freight, bulk commodities and passengers, for which it is paid an access fee, and Energy, which includes systems that provide transmission, distribution and storage services. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
BIP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIP Latest Social Stream
View Full BIP Social Stream
Latest BIP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIP as an investment opportunity.
BROOKFIELD, News, Feb. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P. (TSX: BIP.UN; NYSE: BIP) today announced that it intends to redeem all of its outstanding Cumulative Class A Preferred Limited Partnership Units, Series 7 (the “Series 7 Preferred Units”) (TSX: BIP.PR.D) for cash on March 31, 2022. The redemption price for each Series 7 Preferred Unit will be C$25.00. Holders of Series 7 Preferred Units of record as of February 28, 2022 will receive the previously declare
The conflict in Russia creates risks that can be mitigated with Brookfield Infrastructure Partners (TSX:BIP.UN)(NYSE:BIP). The post Here’s a Dividend Stock That Will Let You Sleep Peacefully appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
With more than 300 companies on this list, it's easy to overlook some high-quality dividend growth stocks. Three that might have flown under the radar of dividend investors are Brookfield Renewable (NYSE: BEP)(NYSE: BEPC), Brookfield Infrastructure (NYSE: BIP)(NYSE: BIPC), and SL Green Realty (NYSE: SLG).
Stock market crashes can be difficult to endure. While not all dividends can withstand a prolonged economic downturn that usually causes a crash, some stand out for their ability to not only maintain their dividend payments but also continue to grow them during tough times. Three of these crash-proof dividend stocks are Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE: EPD), Waste Connections (NYSE: WCN), and Brookfield Infrastructure (NYSE: BIPC)(NYSE: BIP).
Investment company Financial Avengers, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Berkshire Hathaway Inc, Dropbox Inc, Adobe Inc, PayPal Holdings Inc, General Electric Co, sells AT&T Inc, Salesforce.com Inc, BTC iShares International Select Dividend ETF, General Motors Co, National Instruments Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Financial Avengers, Inc..
BIP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BIPWant to see what other sources are saying about Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch