Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P. (BIP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BIP POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BIP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BIP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- BIP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
BIP Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 104.42, BROOKFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE PARTNERS LP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.45% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BROOKFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE PARTNERS LP is higher than it is for about 98.67% of US stocks.
- BIP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.14% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BIP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TPVG, FDUS, OFS, PSEC, and HRZN.
- Visit BIP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bip.brookfield.com.
BIP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, BIP's price/sales ratio is 42.86% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- BIP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 10.2 over the prior 181 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIP.
BIP Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 30.87%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 9.89%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 70.35%.
The table below shows BIP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BIP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BIP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.29% of graded US stocks.
- BIP's asset turnover comes in at 0.151 -- ranking 119th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BIP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BIP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.35||52-week high||$46.01|
|Prev. close||$36.03||52-week low||$32.09|
|Day high||$35.69||Avg. volume||380,376|
|50-day MA||$36.07||Dividend yield||4.07%|
|200-day MA||$39.61||Market Cap||16.20B|
Most Popular Stories View All
BIP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIP Latest Social Stream
View Full BIP Social Stream
Latest BIP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BROOKFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIP as an investment opportunity.
The stock market has been steadily heading lower for most of the year. Three dividend stocks that have taken a beating this year are 3M (NYSE: MMM), Intel (NASDAQ: INTC), and Verizon (NYSE: VZ). Shares of 3M have tumbled more than 25% this year.
BROOKFIELD, NEWS, Nov. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P. (“BIP”) (NYSE: BIP; TSX: BIP.UN) today announced that the Toronto Stock Exchange (the “TSX”) accepted a notice filed by BIP of its intention to renew its normal course issuer bid for its outstanding limited partnership units (“LP Units”) and its class A preferred limited partnership units (“Preferred Units”, and together with LP Units, “Units”). Brookfield Infrastructure Corporation (“BIPC”) (NYSE/TSX: BI
Companies will need to invest $1 trillion of capital in the next five years to upgrade global data infrastructure. One company increasingly focused on that opportunity is Brookfield Infrastructure (NYSE: BIPC)(NYSE: BIP). Wireless infrastructure: Mobile carriers need more towers and small cell nodes to support the network capacity demands of 5G, the Internet of Things, and artificial intelligence, among other growth drivers.
2022 has been a brutal year for investors. These two dividend stocks can boost your returns and lower your risk.
Most stocks are down sharply due to concerns that rising interest rates to combat inflation could cause an economic downturn. This performance can make investors wonder whether there are any safe investments. Two stocks that offer an abundance of safety features are Brookfield Infrastructure (NYSE: BIPC)(NYSE: BIP) and Enbridge (NYSE: ENB).
BIP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BIPWant to see what other sources are saying about Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch