Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P. (BIP): Price and Financial Metrics
BIP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.36||52-week high||$38.62|
|Prev. close||$31.36||52-week low||$30.03|
|Day high||$31.36||Avg. volume||349,378|
|50-day MA||$32.77||Dividend yield||5.05%|
|200-day MA||$34.07||Market Cap||13.93B|
BIP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIP POWR Grades
- BIP scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 93.31% of US stocks.
- BIP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- BIP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
BIP Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 231.02, BROOKFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE PARTNERS LP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.45% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BROOKFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE PARTNERS LP is higher than it is for about 99.11% of US stocks.
- The volatility of BROOKFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE PARTNERS LP's share price is greater than that of merely 6.51% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BROOKFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE PARTNERS LP are GLAD, TPVG, HRZN, SLRC, and SAR.
- Visit BIP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bip.brookfield.com.
BIP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, BIP's price/earnings ratio is 984.51% higher, now standing at 231.
- Over the past 189 months, BIP's price/earnings ratio has gone up 237.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIP.
BIP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 134.42%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 72.72%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -1.77%.
The table below shows BIP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BIP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BIP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.29% of graded US stocks.
- BIP's asset turnover comes in at 0.151 -- ranking 119th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BIP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BIP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIP Latest Social Stream
View Full BIP Social Stream
Latest BIP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BROOKFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIP as an investment opportunity.
The traditional ways to plan for your retirement may mean income can no longer cover expenses post-employment. But what if there was another option that could provide a steady, reliable source of income in your nest egg years?
Brookfield Infrastructure (NYSE:BIPC) Partners L.P. - Unit (NYSE:BIP) continues to be covered by Wells Fargo with an Overweight recommendation, as reported on Friday. The latest one-year price target for the company averages at $44.25, suggesting a potential upside of 46.05% from its most recent closing price of $30.30.
Buying stocks is easy. President Joe Biden has called the next 10 years America's "infrastructure decade." There will be plenty of winners with the major global emphasis on infrastructure in the coming years.
Triton International and Brookfield Infrastructure Announce Receipt of All Required Regulatory Approvals for Proposed Acquisition and Election Deadline
BROOKFIELD, NEWS, Sept. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P. (“BIP”) (NYSE: BIP, TSX: BIP.UN), through its subsidiary Brookfield Infrastructure Corporation (“BIPC”) and its institutional partners (collectively, “Brookfield Infrastructure”), and Triton International Limited (NYSE: TRTN) (“Triton”) announced today that, following clearance from the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) on September 18, 2023, all regulatory approvals required t
Surging interest rates have made lower-risk investment options like government bonds and bank CDs more attractive. Most of them offer higher-yielding dividends that they appear likely to continue increasing in the future.
BIP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BIPWant to see what other sources are saying about Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch