Allbirds Inc. (BIRD): Price and Financial Metrics
BIRD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.11||52-week high||$3.58|
|Prev. close||$1.11||52-week low||$1.03|
|Day high||$1.13||Avg. volume||1,628,856|
|50-day MA||$1.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.69||Market Cap||168.64M|
BIRD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIRD POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BIRD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 57.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BIRD is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BIRD ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
BIRD Stock Summary
- ALLBIRDS INC's stock had its IPO on November 3, 2021, making it an older stock than only 2.54% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, BIRD has reported earnings growth of 59.89%, putting it ahead of 82.9% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BIRD is more volatile than 90% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALLBIRDS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PETS, OXBR, IIIN, LVLU, and CURI.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to BIRD's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001653909.
BIRD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BIRD's EV/EBIT ratio is 110.6% lower, now standing at -1.5.
- Over the past 23 months, BIRD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 158.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIRD.
Allbirds Inc. (BIRD) Company Bio
Allbirds is a New Zealand-American company that sells footwear and apparel. Allbirds' first shoe was the Wool Runner, which is made from New Zealand superfine Merino wool. The company claims to keep its products as eco-friendly as possible and is a certified B Corporation. Allbirds uses a direct-to-consumer model, selling its products exclusively through its website and retail stores, in order to avoid the low margins commonly-associated with the wholesale selling model.
BIRD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIRD Latest Social Stream
View Full BIRD Social Stream
Latest BIRD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALLBIRDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIRD as an investment opportunity.
Footwear brand finalizes agreements in Canada and South KoreaSAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Allbirds Inc., a global lifestyle brand that innovates with naturally derived materials to make better footwear and apparel products in a better way, announced the completion of its previously announced agreements with distributor partners in Canada and South Korea. In-Sport Fashions Inc. has been appointed Allbirds’ exclusive Canadian distributor and EFG Corporation has been appointed
In this article, we will list 25 high demand products to sell online. You can skip our analysis on e-commerce industry growth trends and go to 7 High Demand Products to Sell Online. In a previous article, we explored the most profitable products to sell online in 2023. That list comprised products with good profit […]
Insiders were net buyers of Allbirds, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:BIRD ) stock during the past year. That is, insiders bought more...
As investors question the validity of ESG ratings, some are looking to public-benefit corporations instead.
Shares of footwear brand Allbirds (BIRD) surge after topping earnings and sales estimates. Yahoo Finance's Alexandra Canal, Josh Schafer, and Pras Subramanian take a look at the stock, noting improvements to its inventory conditions from 2022.
BIRD Price Returns