Allbirds Inc. (BIRD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BIRD POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BIRD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 44.15% of US stocks.
- BIRD's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BIRD ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
BIRD Stock Summary
- BIRD's went public 1.38 years ago, making it older than merely 1.21% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ALLBIRDS INC is reporting a growth rate of 125.65%; that's higher than 88.65% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BIRD is more volatile than 85.5% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BIRD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMSF, BEEM, SMID, CURI, and OXBR.
- To check out ALLBIRDS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001653909.
BIRD Valuation Summary
- BIRD's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 37.5% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 17 months, BIRD's price/sales ratio has gone down 18.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIRD.
BIRD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIRD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.16||52-week high||$6.82|
|Prev. close||$1.15||52-week low||$1.03|
|Day high||$1.18||Avg. volume||2,475,914|
|50-day MA||$2.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.39||Market Cap||173.96M|
Allbirds Inc. (BIRD) Company Bio
Allbirds is a New Zealand-American company that sells footwear and apparel. Allbirds' first shoe was the Wool Runner, which is made from New Zealand superfine Merino wool. The company claims to keep its products as eco-friendly as possible and is a certified B Corporation. Allbirds uses a direct-to-consumer model, selling its products exclusively through its website and retail stores, in order to avoid the low margins commonly-associated with the wholesale selling model.
Most Popular Stories View All
BIRD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIRD Latest Social Stream
View Full BIRD Social Stream
Latest BIRD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALLBIRDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIRD as an investment opportunity.
Troubles Continue for Allbirds
Organic and sustainable shoe company faced a difficult holiday season
The Independent Director of Allbirds, Inc. (NASDAQ:BIRD), Daniel Levitan, Just Bought 249% More Shares
Whilst it may not be a huge deal, we thought it was good to see that the Allbirds, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BIRD ) Independent...
Analysts Are More Bearish On Allbirds, Inc. (NASDAQ:BIRD) Than They Used To Be
The latest analyst coverage could presage a bad day for Allbirds, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BIRD ), with the analysts making...
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Friday
We're starting the final day of the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth watching on Friday!
Why Is Allbirds (BIRD) Stock Down 25% Today?
Allbirds (BIRD) stock is falling hard on Friday following the release of its earnings report for the fourth quarter of 2022.
BIRD Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...