Allbirds Inc. (BIRD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BIRD POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BIRD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 38.79% of US stocks.
- BIRD's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BIRD ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
BIRD Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.53, ALLBIRDS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.94% of US stocks.
- ALLBIRDS INC's stock had its IPO on November 3, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 0.89% of US equities in our set.
- For BIRD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.51% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BIRD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VVOS, BTTR, CURI, MBUU, and INOD.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to BIRD's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001653909.
BIRD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BIRD's price/sales ratio is 62.5% higher, now standing at 1.3.
- Over the past 13 months, BIRD's price/sales ratio has gone down 17.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIRD.
BIRD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIRD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.86||52-week high||$19.69|
|Prev. close||$2.86||52-week low||$2.50|
|Day high||$2.92||Avg. volume||2,073,096|
|50-day MA||$3.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.66||Market Cap||427.15M|
Allbirds Inc. (BIRD) Company Bio
Allbirds is a New Zealand-American company that sells footwear and apparel. Allbirds' first shoe was the Wool Runner, which is made from New Zealand superfine Merino wool. The company claims to keep its products as eco-friendly as possible and is a certified B Corporation. Allbirds uses a direct-to-consumer model, selling its products exclusively through its website and retail stores, in order to avoid the low margins commonly-associated with the wholesale selling model.
Most Popular Stories View All
BIRD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIRD Latest Social Stream
View Full BIRD Social Stream
Latest BIRD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALLBIRDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIRD as an investment opportunity.
Companies that don’t need to clear out excess inventory have had to offer sales to stay on customers’ radar in what has become a discounting scrum.
A number of insiders bought Allbirds, Inc. (NASDAQ:BIRD) stock last year, which is great news for shareholders
Generally, when a single insider buys stock, it is usually not a big deal. However, when several insiders are buying...
You don't need a lot money to buy into these fallen -- but not broken -- growth stocks. One has plummeted 97% this year.
Morgan Stanley analyst Alexandra Straton maintained a Hold rating on Allbirds (BIRD - Research Report) today and set a price target of $4.00. The company's shares opened today at $2.75.According to TipRanks, Straton is an analyst with an average return of -5.4% and a 44.44% success rate. Straton covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Gap, Nike, and Lululemon Athletica.Allbirds has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $5.83, implying an 112.00% upside from current levels. In a report released on November 9, Stifel Nicolaus also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $4.00 price target.
In a report released today, Dana Telsey from Telsey Advisory maintained a Buy rating on Allbirds (BIRD - Research Report), with a price target of $5.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $2.80.According to TipRanks, Telsey is an analyst with an average return of -7.7% and a 35.09% success rate. Telsey covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as American Eagle, G-III Apparel Group, and VF.Allbirds has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $5.00.See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> The company has a one-year high of $28.73 and a one-year low of $2.74. Currently, Allbirds has an average volume of 1.4M.
BIRD Price Returns