TopBuild Corp. (BLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLD POWR Grades
- BLD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.88% of US stocks.
- BLD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BLD's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 24.54% of US stocks).
BLD Stock Summary
- TopBuild Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 76.28% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of TopBuild Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 121.34%, TopBuild Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 91.4% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BLD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WOOF, TOL, ALK, KWR, and NWL.
- BLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TopBuild Corp's official web site, go to www.topbuild.com.
BLD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, BLD's price/earnings ratio is 6.57% lower, now standing at 24.9.
- Over the past 75 months, BLD's price/earnings ratio has gone down 93.1.
- Over the past 75 months, BLD's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLD.
BLD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BLD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.32% of graded US stocks.
- BLD's asset turnover comes in at 1.063 -- ranking 31st of 51 Construction stocks.
- AGX, FBHS, and CHCI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BLD.
The table below shows BLD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$203.64||52-week high||$284.07|
|Prev. close||$197.38||52-week low||$165.01|
|Day high||$204.66||Avg. volume||279,735|
|50-day MA||$192.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$226.58||Market Cap||6.67B|
TopBuild Corp. (BLD) Company Bio
TopBuild Corporation installs insulation and other building products in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Installation and Distribution. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Daytona Beach, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
BLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLD Latest Social Stream
View Full BLD Social Stream
Latest BLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TopBuild Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLD as an investment opportunity.
EMCOR Group's (EME) fourth-quarter earnings reflect supply-chain disruptions and severe inflation.
Gibraltar's (ROCK) fourth-quarter earnings witness supply-chain disruptions and severe inflation.
TopBuild's (BLD) fourth-quarter results benefit from favorable volume, pricing and acquisitions.
TopBuild Corporation (BLD) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 22, 2022 9:00 a.m. ET Company Participants Robert Buck - President & CEO John Peterson - CFO Rob Kuhns - VP & Controller Tabitha Zane - VP, IR Conference Call Participants Trey Grooms - Stephens Inc. Adam Baumgarten - Zelman &...
The following slide deck was published by TopBuild Corp. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
BLD Price Returns