TopBuild Corp. (BLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLD POWR Grades
- BLD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BLD is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BLD's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 23.25% of US stocks).
BLD Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of TOPBUILD CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 106.94%, TOPBUILD CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 88.37% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for TOPBUILD CORP comes in at 52.9%, a number that bests 83.38% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TOPBUILD CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be NPO, PGTI, AVT, CRI, and AIT.
- BLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TOPBUILD CORP's official web site, go to www.topbuild.com.
BLD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, BLD's EV/EBIT ratio is 47.4% lower, now standing at 9.1.
- BLD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 18.8 over the prior 90 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLD.
BLD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -12.37%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 39.19%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 318.29%.
The table below shows BLD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BLD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BLD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.32% of graded US stocks.
- BLD's asset turnover comes in at 1.063 -- ranking 31st of 51 Construction stocks.
- AGX, FBHS, and CHCI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BLD.
The table below shows BLD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$150.45||52-week high||$284.07|
|Prev. close||$150.09||52-week low||$140.66|
|Day high||$151.95||Avg. volume||290,148|
|50-day MA||$161.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$184.38||Market Cap||4.81B|
TopBuild Corp. (BLD) Company Bio
TopBuild Corporation installs insulation and other building products in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Installation and Distribution. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Daytona Beach, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
BLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLD Latest Social Stream
View Full BLD Social Stream
Latest BLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TOPBUILD CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLD as an investment opportunity.
TopBuild Corp. (NYSE:BLD) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financials Look Strong: Should Prospective Shareholders Make The Leap?
TopBuild (NYSE:BLD) has had a rough three months with its share price down 24%. However, stock prices are usually...
Wednesday, November 16 at 3:00 p.m. Central TimeDAYTONA BEACH, Fla., Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TopBuild Corp. (NYSE:BLD), a leading installer and specialty distributor of insulation and related building material products to the construction industry in the United States and Canada, announced that Rob Kuhns, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a live fireside chat at Stephens Annual Investment Conference on Wednesday, November 16 at 3:00 p.m. Central time. The 45-minute presentat
The share price of TopBuild Corp. (NYSE:BLD) rose to $158.16 per share on Thursday from $147.05. While TopBuild Corp. has overperformed by 7.56%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, BLD fell by -39.16%, with highs and lows ranging from $284.07 to $141.28, whereas the […]
PGT Innovations (PGTI) posts strong third-quarter earnings on the back of operational improvements and pricing actions.
Tuesday, November 15 at 10:45 a.m. Eastern TimeDAYTONA BEACH, Fla., Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TopBuild Corp. (NYSE:BLD), a leading installer and specialty distributor of insulation and related building material products to the construction industry in the United States and Canada, announced that Rob Kuhns, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a live fireside chat at Deutsche Bank’s 2022 Industrials Conference on Tuesday, November 15 at 10:45 a.m. Eastern time. The 35-minute prese
BLD Price Returns