TopBuild Corp. (BLD): Price and Financial Metrics
BLD Stock Summary
- BLD's went public 4.57 years ago, making it older than just 15.39% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of TopBuild Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TopBuild Corp is reporting a growth rate of 44.28%; that's higher than 80.12% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TopBuild Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MGRC, FSS, BJ, SAM, and WSM.
- BLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TopBuild Corp's official web site, go to www.topbuild.com.
BLD Stock Price Chart More Charts
BLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$113.70||52-week high||$119.99|
|Prev. close||$117.47||52-week low||$47.70|
|Day high||$119.99||Avg. volume||290,962|
|50-day MA||$107.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$91.98||Market Cap||3.86B|
TopBuild Corp. (BLD) Company Bio
TopBuild Corporation installs insulation and other building products in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Installation and Distribution. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Daytona Beach, Florida.