TopBuild Corp. (BLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BLD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.79% of US stocks.
- BLD's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- BLD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 17.45% of US stocks).
BLD Stock Summary
- BLD's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 124.78 -- higher than 78.71% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- BLD's went public 6.08 years ago, making it older than merely 20.81% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of TopBuild Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TopBuild Corp are RBA, IART, CR, HRC, and AMN.
- BLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TopBuild Corp's official web site, go to www.topbuild.com.
BLD Valuation Summary
- BLD's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 27.78% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 74 months, BLD's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
- Over the past 74 months, BLD's price/earnings ratio has gone down 92.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLD.
BLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$201.96||52-week high||$235.50|
|Prev. close||$202.69||52-week low||$128.91|
|Day high||$205.08||Avg. volume||348,326|
|50-day MA||$192.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$195.94||Market Cap||6.68B|
TopBuild Corp. (BLD) Company Bio
TopBuild Corporation installs insulation and other building products in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Installation and Distribution. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Daytona Beach, Florida.
BLD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for TopBuild Corp. To summarize, we found that TopBuild Corp ranked in the 74th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 159.5% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for TopBuild Corp ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 12.12 -- which is good for besting 73.65% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.18 years comes in at 0.49%; that's greater than 79.12% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- BLD's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 34.67% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLD Latest Social Stream
View Full BLD Social Stream
Latest BLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TopBuild Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLD as an investment opportunity.
Wednesday, August 4 at 11:30 a.m. Eastern TimeDAYTONA BEACH, Fla., July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TopBuild Corp. (NYSE:BLD), a leading installer and distributor of insulation and building material products to the U.S. construction industry, announced that Robert Buck, President and Chief Executive Officer, and John Peterson, Chief Financial Officer, will present at Jefferies 2021 Virtual Industrials Conference on Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 11:30 a.m. Eastern time. The 25-minute presentation
TopBuild (BLD) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
How do you pick the next stock to invest in? One way would be to spend days of research browsing through thousands of publicly traded companies. However, an easier way is to look at the stocks that smart money investors are collectively bullish on. Hedge funds and other institutional investors usually invest large amounts of […]
It hasn't been the best quarter for TopBuild Corp. ( NYSE:BLD ) shareholders, since the share price has fallen 12% in...
Solid growth across the business, favorable industry parameters and strategic initiatives are aiding TopBuild (BLD) to generate higher profits despite high material cost.
BLD Price Returns