TopBuild Corp. (BLD): Price and Financial Metrics
BLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$251.58||52-week high||$307.54|
|Prev. close||$247.96||52-week low||$140.66|
|Day high||$254.42||Avg. volume||236,436|
|50-day MA||$277.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$224.74||Market Cap||7.99B|
BLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLD POWR Grades
- BLD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.53% of US stocks.
- BLD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BLD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 38.37% of US stocks).
BLD Stock Summary
- BLD has a higher market value than 81.94% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $7,919,316,654.
- Of note is the ratio of TOPBUILD CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TOPBUILD CORP is reporting a growth rate of 39.54%; that's higher than 77.42% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BLD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PSO, ABG, ALLE, VSH, and AIT.
- BLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TOPBUILD CORP's official web site, go to www.topbuild.com.
BLD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, BLD's price/earnings ratio is 24.73% lower, now standing at 14.
- Over the past 100 months, BLD's price/earnings ratio has gone down 104.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLD.
BLD Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 263.88%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 132.72%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 7.67%.
The table below shows BLD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BLD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BLD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.32% of graded US stocks.
- BLD's asset turnover comes in at 1.063 -- ranking 31st of 51 Construction stocks.
- AGX, FBHS, and CHCI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BLD.
The table below shows BLD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TopBuild Corp. (BLD) Company Bio
TopBuild Corporation installs insulation and other building products in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Installation and Distribution. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Daytona Beach, Florida.
BLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLD Latest Social Stream
View Full BLD Social Stream
Latest BLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TOPBUILD CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLD as an investment opportunity.
Installed Building (IBP) banks on profitable acquisitions, diversified product portfolio and end-markets, and efficient capital-allocation strategy.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
TopBuild (BLD) has become technically an oversold stock now, which implies exhaustion of the heavy selling pressure on it. This, combined with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher, indicates a potential trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
Weyerhaeuser (WY) secures approval for its first Improved Forest Management (IFM) carbon credit project in Maine.
AECOM (ACM) gets selected as the managing partner by City of Norfolk for the CSRM Program under the Norfolk Resilience Partners joint venture, which also includes Moffatt & Nichol and Volkert.
BLD Price Returns