TopBuild Corp. (BLD): Price and Financial Metrics
BLD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $6,128,240,096, TopBuild Corp has a greater market value than 76.13% of US stocks.
- BLD's went public 5.67 years ago, making it older than only 19.75% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of TopBuild Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TopBuild Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be THG, HUBB, B, CENT, and FLS.
- BLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TopBuild Corp's official web site, go to www.topbuild.com.
BLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$190.41||52-week high||$224.89|
|Prev. close||$185.60||52-week low||$54.83|
|Day high||$193.90||Avg. volume||290,671|
|50-day MA||$201.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$161.05||Market Cap||6.29B|
TopBuild Corp. (BLD) Company Bio
TopBuild Corporation installs insulation and other building products in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Installation and Distribution. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Daytona Beach, Florida.
BLD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for TopBuild Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that TopBuild Corp ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of TopBuild Corp, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 10.95 -- which is good for besting 76.68% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.98 years comes in at 0.49%; that's greater than 79.43% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- BLD's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 32.14% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLD Latest Social Stream
View Full BLD Social Stream
Latest BLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TopBuild Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLD as an investment opportunity.
TopBuild Corp. (BLD) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2021 09:00 ET Company Participants Tabitha Zane - Investor Relations Robert Buck - President and Chief Executive Officer John Peterson - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Michael Rehaut - JPMorgan Adam Baumgarten - Credit Suisse Ken Zener - KeyBanc...
TopBuild (BLD) launches private offering of $400M of senior unsecured notes due 2029.Net proceeds together with cash on hand will be used to redeem existing $400M 5.625% senior unsecured notes due 2026....
Image source: The Motley Fool. TopBuild Corp (NYSE: BLD)Q4 2020 Earnings CallFeb 23, 2021, 9:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGreetings and welcome to the TopBuild Fourth Quarter and Year End 2020 Earnings Call.
Shares of TopBuild (NYSE:BLD) moved higher by 0.1% in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share increased 45.27% year over year to $2.15, which beat the estimate of $1.97. Revenue of $721,487,000 rose by 8.93% from the same period last year, which beat the estimate of $712,270,000. Looking Ahead TopBuild sees FY21 sales of $3.05 billion-$3.15 billion. How To Listen To The Conference Call Date: Feb 23, 2021 View more earnings on BLD Time: 09:00 AM ET Webcast URL: https://78449.themediaframe.com/dataconf/productusers/topbld/mediaframe/41921/indexl.html Technicals Company's 52-week high was at $224.89 Company's 52-week low was at $54.83 Price action over last quarter: Up 17.56% Company Description TopBuild Corp is an installer and distri...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 23, 2021 / TopBuild Corp. (NYSE:BLD) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 23, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
BLD Price Returns
Continue Researching BLDWant to see what other sources are saying about TopBuild Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!