TopBuild Corp. (BLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BLD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.02% of US stocks.
- BLD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BLD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
BLD Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of TOPBUILD CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TOPBUILD CORP is reporting a growth rate of 72.69%; that's higher than 82.73% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BLD's revenue has grown 43.67% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 82.51% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TOPBUILD CORP are FCFS, CNXC, AIT, MSM, and PGTI.
- BLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TOPBUILD CORP's official web site, go to www.topbuild.com.
BLD Valuation Summary
- BLD's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 9.09% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 94 months, BLD's price/earnings ratio has gone down 107.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLD.
BLD Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 263.88%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 132.72%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 7.67%.
The table below shows BLD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BLD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BLD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.32% of graded US stocks.
- BLD's asset turnover comes in at 1.063 -- ranking 31st of 51 Construction stocks.
- AGX, FBHS, and CHCI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BLD.
The table below shows BLD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BLD Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BLD, see our BLD price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$259.88||Average Broker Recommendation||1.56 (Moderate Buy)|
BLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$197.49||52-week high||$221.38|
|Prev. close||$195.59||52-week low||$140.66|
|Day high||$198.39||Avg. volume||240,393|
|50-day MA||$197.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$178.03||Market Cap||6.27B|
TopBuild Corp. (BLD) Company Bio
TopBuild Corporation installs insulation and other building products in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Installation and Distribution. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Daytona Beach, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
BLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLD Latest Social Stream
View Full BLD Social Stream
Latest BLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TOPBUILD CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLD as an investment opportunity.
With EPS Growth And More, TopBuild (NYSE:BLD) Makes An Interesting Case
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Masco's (MAS) Long-Term View Looks Good Despite Low Demand
Masco (MAS) poses strength on leading brands and cost synergies. Yet slow demand and inflationary woes to hurt in the near term.
TopBuild (BLD) Q4 Earnings & Sales Beat Estimates, Stock Up
TopBuild's (BLD) fourth-quarter results benefit from favorable volume, pricing and acquisitions.
TopBuild Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS: US$17.26 (vs US$9.88 in FY 2021)
TopBuild ( NYSE:BLD ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$5.01b (up 44% from FY 2021). Net income...
Q4 2022 TopBuild Corp Earnings Call
Q4 2022 TopBuild Corp Earnings Call
BLD Price Returns
Continue Researching BLDWant to see what other sources are saying about TopBuild Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
TopBuild Corp (BLD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
TopBuild Corp (BLD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
TopBuild Corp (BLD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...